Well, I'd better mosey on now.
近期这些事情不会有什么好转的
Things ain't gettin' any better any quicker.
让粉末保持干燥 麦克斯 你会需要它的
Keep your powder dry, Max. Odds are you're gonna need it.
老子上路了
And a dude rides.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你在想 他是开了五枪还是六枪?
You're thinkin', did he fire five shots or six?
好吧 实话告诉你
Well, to tell you the truth,
即使在这么激动人心的时刻
even in all this excitement,
我清楚地数到了五
I clearly counted five.
你们喜欢学狗叫 不是吗?
You guys like to bark, don't you?
你倒是继续叫啊
Then bark on this.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
他们打我
They beat me, max.
只是为了讨乐 他们打我 还不喜欢我的笑话
Just for fun, they beat me. They didn't like my jokes.
我觉得他们不够有趣
Didn't think they were funny enough.
这群人太严肃了
Tough crowd.
这下也没办法再严肃了吧
Yeah, well, not so tough anymore.
那个大家伙在哪儿 ?黑眼睛的?
Where's that big Guy? Dark eyes?
他很早就走了 他还没有回来
He left early and he hasn't come back.
你喜欢我的笑话吧 麦克斯?
You like my jokes, don't you, Max?
前几天晚上你在酒吧还笑了来着
You laughed at 'em the other night at the bar.
我那时候醉了 戴尔
I was drinking hard liquor, Dale.
太让人伤心了
Oh, that hurts.
真的伤心
That really hurts, Max.
说起这个 我要结婚了
On that note, I'm gettin' married.
你?谁会嫁给你?
You? Who'd marry you?
如果你想 我可以把你绑回椅子上
I can tie you back to your chair if you'd like.
我开玩笑 我只是开个玩笑
I'm kiddin'. I'm just kiddin'.
我喜欢莎拉 我很喜欢她
I mean, I like Sara. I like her a lot.
你们真的是绝配
You make a great match.
有个后门可以出去
Max, there's a back way out.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯 快来啊
Max! Come on!
你好?
Oui?
你好?请进
Hello? Entre.
进来
Come in.
别害羞 进来吧
Don't be shy. Come in.
欢迎来到我的小店
And welcome to my humble shop.
不 不 不 别告诉我
No, no, no, don't tell me.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想要花吗?
You want flowers?
你当然想要
But of course you do
因为今天是情人节
because it's Valentine's Day.
花的日子
The day of flowers.
圣瓦伦丁之日
The feast of Saint Valentine.
爱的庆典
A celebration of love and affection.
圣瓦伦丁的狂欢日
The feast of Saint Valentine.
她沐浴在玫瑰红
She bathed in roses red
还有紫罗兰的蓝色里
and violets of blue
与所有来自树林里的甜美花朵共舞
and all the sweetest flowers that in the forest grew.
很漂亮 不是吗?
Beautiful, isn't it?
我将是你最卑微的花商
And I will be your most humble florist
引导你穿越丰富的聚宝盆
to guide you through the cornucopia
唱响水与火的颂歌♥
of hydro-smores magnifica.
当然你可能只是叫它们……
Oh, as you probably call them...
花!
flowers.
不论你怎么起名字
A rose by any other name
玫瑰还是一朵玫瑰
is still a rose.
你知道吗
Did you know
一只卑微而孤独的黄蜂
that it was the humble, solitary wasp
给第一朵花授粉?
that pollinated the first flowers?
然而蜜蜂却得到了所有的荣誉
And the bees get all the credit. Imagine that.
现代蜜蜂
The modern bee
仅仅是伟大的黄蜂的后代而已
was merely the descendant of the mighty wasp.
很神奇 不是吗?
Amazing, isn't it?
很神奇
Amazing.
请问你想要什么样的花呢?
Do you know the type of efflorescence you are looking for?
今天是情人节 而且我刚订婚
It's Valentine's Day and I just got engaged.
哦 我的天
On my
狮子 老虎和熊 哦 我的天
Lions and tigers and bears, oh, my.
很棒的选择 说真的 真的很棒
Magnificent choices, if I do say so myself.
丰饶而美丽的花瓣和花朵
A cornucopia of the finest petals and blossoms
这是大自然给予我们的礼物
nature affords us.
你的情人兼未婚妻
Your Valentine and betrothed
一定会非常高兴的
will be most pleased.
非常高兴
Most pleased.
他们说这是世界末日
They say it's the end of the world coming for us,
但是我的花可要怎么办?
but what will happen to my flowers?
我的花
My flowers!
麦克斯
Max!
这是病毒感染
It's the infection, Max.
这肯定是的 我得去看看我妈
It's gotta be an infection. I gotta check on my mom!
可以肯定的是
It is confirmed.
病毒已经迅速散播开来了
The virus had jumped.
官方报告显示
We now have direct knowledge that the virus
病毒是通过空气传播的
is moving through the air.
我们呼吸的空气
The very air we breathe.
军队现在处于最高警戒状态
The military has just been placed on highest alert.
15分钟前
As of 15 minutes ago,
我们已经阻止了所有的空运和海运进入这个国家
we have stopped all air and ocean arrivals into the country.
我们收到通知 就在这里
We've been notified, we've seen the first cases
此刻正有人遭受感染
of the virus right here, right now.
对整个城市进行的隔离措施
Quarantine of the entire city
刚刚开始生效
just went into immediate effect.
此外
But we have additional
已证实的报告显示该病毒
confirmed reports the virus has been seen
已经在美国的其他城市被发现
in other cities in the US.
许多 其他城市
Many other cities.
怎么了?
What's that?
我的上帝
Oh my God.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥刚刚与我们断了通讯
China and Russia just went dark.
没有任何信♥号♥♥传入或传出这两个国家
There are no communications in or out of those countries.
我们面对的究竟是何等灾难?
Do, do we even have a clue what we're dealing with?
莎拉?
Sara?
莎拉?
Sara?
现在这个城市的大部分地区都停电了
Most of the city is dark.
我的同事
My colleagues
不是死了
are either dead
就是失踪
or missing
有的已经变成僵尸了
or transformed.
我们——我……
We-- I...
连♥战♥斗机的警笛都已经
no longer hear the sirens
听不到了
of our protectors
空袭停止了
The air bombings have stopped
但是来自数百场火灾的烟雾
but the smoke from hundreds of fires
仍旧在空中弥漫
hangs thick in the air.
街道空无一人
The streets are all but deserted,
只有那些僵尸
except for them.
我仍然能听到可怕的哀嚎
I can still hear the dreadful wails
那些变异了的人们
of those that were transformed.
他们的哀嚎声彻夜不断
They fill the night air.
我不知道还有多少人类存活着
I have no idea how many of us are left.
通讯中断了
Communications are down.
我们与世界其他地方隔绝了
We are cut off from the rest of the world.
我们在孤军奋战
We are alone.
我想不出还有什么比这更令人心寒
I cannot think of anything more chilling
令人绝望的了
to oscillate.
我非常害怕
I'm deeply afraid
僵尸的数量
that there may be more of them
已经比正常人还多了
电影精选列表