than us.
我在用我们的备用发电机产电
I'm using our back up generators
来向你们传递信息
to transmit to you.
我不知道我还有多少时间
I do not know how much longer I have.
我真的不知道
Indeed I do not know
我们还有多少时间
how much longer we have.
我的天啊
Jesus!
你...你不会游泳吗?
Can't-- you can't swim?
这水只有三英尺半深
It's only three-and-a-half feet of water.
浮起来啊
Fight for it!
你...你以为你是恐龙吗?
You-- you are gonna go the way of the dinosaurs,
竟然不会游泳 我真是个天才
my water challenged friend. And how do I know?
我怎么什么都知道?
Trust me, I know everything.
鲁弗斯无所不知
Rufus knows everything.
脑瓜子太灵活没有办法
Can't turn this switch off.
我们在一起的时光太短了 麦克斯
We didn't have enough time for us, max.
拜托 麦克斯
Please, Max.
求你了
Please.
我是你的
I'm yours.
嗯 你是我的
You're mine.
再说一遍
Say it again.
你是我的 莎拉
You're mine, Sara.
答应我 你不会让我离开
Promise me, you'll never let me go.
我答应你
I promise.
太好了
That's so good.
太好了
So good.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪
卡梅隆?
Cameron?
卡梅隆 你这个混♥蛋♥
Cameron, you jerk.
刚刚进行到哪里了?
Now, where was I?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
嗯
Mm.
太棒了
Oh, beautiful.
你知道吗?
You know,
我真的很想念我的工作
I really missed my calling.
我本应该做糕点师的
I should've been a pastry chef.
我本可以在纽约生活
Ugh, I coulda lived in New York
或者巴黎
Could've lived in Paris.
卡梅隆?
Cameron?
如果是你 我就打爆你的头
If that's you, I'm gonna kill you.
卡梅隆?
Cameron?
放松
Relax.
今天是你的生日
It's your birthday.
嗯
Mm.
哦 太漂亮了
Oh, that's beautiful.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
我手里有刀
I have a knife,
我会用上它的
and I know how to use it.
吼
Rarr!
你真的以为你会吓到我吗?
You really think that you're gonna scare me?
开玩笑吗?
Seriously?
今天什么事都不会发生在我身上
Nothin's gonna happen to me today.
因为今天她过生日
It's her birthday.
你需要买♥♥一套更好的怪兽套装 卡梅隆
You need to get a better monster suit, Cameron.
你真的认为那小小的咆哮会吓到我吗
You really think that little growl is gonna frighten me?
你是个败类 老兄
You're a loser, dude.
多练练吧
Grow a pair.
放心我有你的号♥码
I got your number, buddy.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
你让我进到你心里了 不是吗?
You let me in, didn't you?
不论是何种艰难险阻 我们在一起
Against all odds, we are together.
我们会不会像童话故事里的那样
Will we live happily ever after
永远幸福地生活在一起?
like in the fairy tales?
我们会吗 麦克斯?
Will we, Max?
我们所有的梦想都会实现吗?
And will all our dreams come true?
因为我真心希望如此
'Cause I would like that.
麦克斯 我真的想
Oh, Max, I would like that so much.
我猜等太阳下山之后...
Well, I say when the sun has set.
也许
Maybe,
也许不
maybe not.
但我猜
But I'll bet
当太阳开始下山的时候
when the sun starts to set
天变暗的时候
and it starts to get dark.
你们两个屁都不懂
You two don't know nothin', do you?
你们两个都错了
Nothin'. I mean, you're both wrong.
比在一个大酒杯里的一坨屎更错
Wronger than a turd in a punch bowl.
看这里
Lookie here.
这位朋友什么反应都没有
There ain't nothin' going on upstairs.
什么都没有 因为这里太暗了
Nothin'. It's too dark in here.
他从光照中汲取能量
He derives his energy from the sunlight.
你为什么这么说?
Now, why do you say that?
你知道什么我们不知道的事情吗?
Do you know something we don't?
我读了很多漫画书而已
I just read a lot of comic books. That's all.
但我至少知道一件事
But I'm smart enough to know one thing.
我在这里是无所不知
You do not bet against the knower of all things.
你们简直蠢到家了
I mean, how could you be so stupid?
竟然无知到不相信本爷爷?
How could you be so ignorant to bet against me?
你们......啊——
I mean, do you-- Ahh!
是他把这僵尸捆起来的?
Is he the guy that chained that thing up?
是的
Yeah.
看来这位无所不知的同学
Looks like the knower of all things
正在接受一流的教育
is getting a first class education.
要我说 他这门课欠太久了吧
Long overdue, I'd say.
同意
Ain't that the truth?
看 我们多合得来
See, I'll have a hit off of that.
嗯
Mm.
当然
Sure thing.
你觉得那僵尸要多长时间才能吃到他
Now, how long do you think it'll take that thing to eat him
然后来吃我们?
and get back to us?
哦 我 我以前见过那些东西吃人
Oh, I, I've seen those things eat before.
吃相不好
It isn't pretty.
我猜大概20分钟?
Mm, I'm gonna say 20 minutes.
我猜15分钟
I'd say 15 minutes.
好吧 正好有足够的时间把这瓶酒喝完
Well, it's just enough time to finish this bottle of hooch.
现在时间就是一切 不是吗?
Time is everything, isn't it?
的确是 警官
Oh, indeed it is, officer.
确实如此
Indeed it is.
我们之前应该去墨西哥的
Maybe we shoulda went to Mexico.
或者加拿大也行
Or maybe Canada.
又或者一直往北去阿♥拉♥斯加
Or maybe all the way north to Alaska.
亲爱的
Honey,
我回来了
I'm home.
对不起 我不该那么说的
Sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
绞刑架幽默
Gallows humor, I guess.
她就在那儿 真准时
There she is. Like clockwork.
跟你说的一样
Just as you said.
看她那个样子你肯定很难受吧
Must be hard to see her like that.
我们以前没有好好地在一起
We didn't have enough time together.
她怎么知道你在这里?
How does she know you're here?
不知道
No idea.
我想过帮她从痛苦中解脱出来
I thought about putting her out of her misery,
-但是 -但是什么?
- but... - But what?
我做不到
I can't do it.
-那么 -那么 什么?
电影精选列表