You want to hear what she played?
你想听听她弹什么吗?
How?
怎么听?
See? Mozart sonata number eleven.
你看 莫札特11号♥钢琴奏鸣曲
Your mom didn't just play music. She played beautiful music.
你妈不只演奏音乐 那是美妙的音乐
Magical music. Great music.
神奇的音乐 很棒的音乐
I'm sorry to inconvenience you,
很抱歉要麻烦你
but I really do need to know where to find him.
但我真的想知道 哪里可以找到他
No, I never seen him before in my life.
不知 我这辈子根本没见过他
Let me rephrase the question.
我重新问一次这个问题吧
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
Oh Sam, oh Sam, he remembered.
山姆 他记得了
I was playing the piano, the music and he remembered...
我在弹琴 那旋律 他记得
Slow down. Slow down. Remembered what?
说慢一点 记得什么?
His mother. Who killed his mother.
他母亲 杀他母亲的凶手
You remember who killed your mother?
你记得杀你母亲的凶手?
Sam, we have to go!
山姆 我们得赶快走
Wait, son, wait now.
等等
Before we go running off anywhere,
在我们跑之前
let's stop and take a deep breath and decide what's going on.
先停下来深呼吸 搞清楚状况
Tell me from the top. Danny?
把事情从头开始讲 丹尼?
Danny, wait... Listen to me. Danny, wait! Will you just listen?
丹尼 等等ue4d1听我说 丹尼 等等 听我说好吗?
No time.
没时间了
Danny, Danny, wait!
丹尼 等等
Boss, these boys aren't up to it. He's fucked off.
老大 这些人根本不行 他玩完了
Get in there. Oi! I want him alive! He's not worth shit to me dead! Go on!
进去 我要活捉他 他死了就不值钱了 去吧
Shit! You'd better get in there.
该死 你赶快进去
You! You! That way!
你 还有你 去那边
That's it. That son of a bitch!
够了 那个混帐东西
It's all going on the bill, Danny boy! You hear me?
这都算你帐上 丹尼 你听见没?
It's going on the bill. And you're gonna pay.
这都算你帐上 你会付出代价
You'll pay me back. Believe me, you're gonna pay! Bastard!
你会付出代价的 相信我 你会付出代价的
You know, it was your fault really. You were such a scrapper.
一切都是你的错 你本来真是个窝囊废
I could see the potential.
我看得出你的潜力
With the right training, my own little guided missile.
只要加以适当的训练 就是我的小导向飞弹
Listen Danny, I know we've had some rough patches
听我说 丹尼 我们是有过摩擦
but what family doesn't, eh?
但谁家不是呢?
Listen, you get over this business. We can have plenty more.
听着 你搞定这桩买♥♥卖♥♥ 我们就发定了
Shit!
该死
Find him!
找到他
C'mon! Hello-o!
来啊
How did he get in there?
他怎么进去的?
He's in there!
他在里面
Shut up. Let me listen
闭嘴 让我听
Stop breathing down my fucking ear!
别在我耳边呼吸
Sorry, boss.
对不起 老大
Move back.
退后
Clever little bastard. Wait here. All of you, just wait here.
聪明的小混♥蛋♥ 你们全都在这等着
Danny! Danny! Danny! Where are you?
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 你在哪里?
Bastards! Pyjamas? Fucking pyjamas!
混帐! 睡衣? 去他的睡衣
You ungrateful little bastard! Where are you?
你这忘恩负义的混帐 你在哪?
This is it? This is your refuge?
就是这里? 这就是你的避难所?
Your home away from home?
临时的家?
This is your place of... awakening?
这就是你ue4d1苏醒的地方?
Art, books, music? For what?
艺术 书籍 音乐? 搞什么?
Did it make you a better person? Look what you made of it.
这能让你变得更好吗? 看看你做的一切吧
Nice people took you in. They give you everything.
好人家收容你 给你一切
And look how you repay them.
而你是怎么报答他们的
You destroyed their lives. Like you'll destroy any life.
就像你对我一样 你也毁了他们
That's because you're not meant for this kind of life, Danny.
那是因为你不适合过这种日子
You're a dog. You're my dog. I fed you.
你是一支狗 是我的狗
I trained you. I own you. And I should kill you.
我喂你吃 训练你 拥有你 我也该杀了你
Like any responsible owner would do to a dog that caused
负责的狗主人 都该杀了惹麻烦的狗
this much pain, this much suffering.
惹主人伤心
But...
可是ue4d1
The heart...
在我心里
Come home, Danny. All's forgiven. You'll be safe.
回家吧 丹尼 一切都过去了 你会很安全
You'll be back in a world that you understand.
你会回到你明白的世界
The only world you'll ever understand.
你唯一了解的世界
What do you say? Forgive and forget?
你怎么说? 宽恕并忘却?
I know just how confusing the world can get.
我知道这世界有多令人困惑
We'll make it simple again. You, me... Our cosy little life.
我们让一切恢复简单 你 还有我 过我们舒服的日子
Come on, Danny, come on.
来 丹尼
Come on. Yes, this is my boy.
来吧 很好 这才是我的孩子
Yes, come on, come on...
对 来吧
Welcome home Danny...
欢迎回家 丹尼
I am home.
我已经到家了
No, Danny! Don't! He's gonna kill him!
不要 丹尼 不要! 他会杀了他的
Don't, Danny!
不要 丹尼
Don't do this Danny! Don't
别这样 丹尼 不要
He killed my mother.
他杀了我母亲
This won't bring her back! And you'll be just like him!
这样也唤不回她 你这样会像他一样
He is me. We're both animals. Fucking dog!
他就是我 我们都是禽兽 该死的狗
No, you're not an animal! If you kill him, Danny,
不 你不是禽兽 要是你杀了他
everything you've done to make yourself happy will be lost.
一切令你快乐的事将不复存在
Don't listen to this crap!
别听他胡说
They'll lock you in a cage forever!
他们会一辈子把你关在笼子里
We are animals!
我们都是禽兽
No Danny. No.
不 丹尼 不要
Danny, listen to me. Remember your mother.
听我说 记得你母亲吗?
Remember what I did to her. I screwed her every day.
记得我怎么对她吧 我每天都搞她
I mounted her like the bitch she was!
把她当贱女人来玩
You'll never be anything but a dog.
你只配当一支狗
You'll never escape what you are.
你永远逃脱不了这个宿命
You'll never escape what I made you. A killer.
你逃脱不了我对你的安排 一个杀手
That's what you are.
那就是你
That's what you'll always be. Now, be a good dog.
你永远都会是这样 现在当一支好狗
Kill me, get it over with! Come on! Kill me!
杀了我 解决这一切 来啊 杀了我
Shut the hell up!
给我闭嘴
That man could talk some serious shit.
那家伙真是满嘴胡言
You're alright with that thing around your neck?
你脖子上戴那个没关系吧?
Is it OK?
好看吗?
I'd say it was a decided improvement.
我敢说这是个决定性的进步
Ladies and gentlemen the recipient of the 2 hundred and,
各位女士先生 200号♥受奖者
college excellent in piano, Miss Victoria Mills!
主修钢琴的 维多利亚·密尔斯小姐
My selection tonight is dedicated to someone wonderful.
今晚的选曲 献给某位美妙的人
That's you.
那就是你
Oh no, no, it's not me she's talking about.
不 她说的不是我
Someone whose life was, quite literally, saved by music.
这个人的生命可以说是被音乐所拯救
That's you my boy.
是你 我的孩子
电影精选列表