Are you sure you're up to this?
你确定你要去?
No, no, you let one of them payments slide
不行 只要有个人没按时付钱
and they'll all turn into original thinkers.
他们就都会变成 自以为是的笨蛋
Find a decent pub first, though, I want a pint.
先找个好酒吧 我要喝一杯
And you, you useless piece of shit!
还有你 你这没用的家伙
Right... Now... Here's the plan.
好 计划如下
I'm going to try and settle this in a peaceful and professional manner.
我设法以专业的态度解决事情
But if that doesn't work, I'm gonna press this...
如果没用 我就会按下
You pay attention!
给我注意听
When I press this button,
我按下按钮
this red light is gonna start blinking. Right?
红灯就会开始闪
The red light blinks, you go through that door quicker
红灯闪 你就以飞快的速度
than a mouse chasing a bit of cheese.
冲过那扇门
Keep your hands off him, will you? And stop fucking smirking!
别碰他 好吗? 还有别给我傻笑
The red light blinks... Look at me! Concentrate!
红灯闪ue4d1看着我! 注意听!
The red light blinks, you go through the door.
红灯闪 你就冲过那扇门
That's all you gotta remember. Right?
你只要记得这点
Light. Door
灯 门
Light. Door.
灯 门
Light. Door.
灯 门
Oi! Right... And don't take your eyes off the light.
好ue4d1眼睛盯着灯
And don't let me down. Georgie!
别让我失望 乔治!
Yes, Bart.
是的 巴特
Hang that up there.
把那挂到上面
Up there?
上面?
All right.
好
The light, Danny, the light. Red means go. Right?
灯 丹尼 灯 红色代表冲 好吗?
Sounds like someone in here could use my help!
听起来这里有人需要我帮忙
Hi, how you doing?
你好吗?
I'm just gonna tune these pianos.
我要帮这些钢琴调音
Probably be a couple of hours.
也许要几个小时
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
You like pianos?
你喜欢钢琴?
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也一样
This whole place is like... it's like a big treasure chest.
这整个地方就像ue4d1一个大宝库
Probably gonna be a whole month
要一个月
getting all these ladies back into health.
才能让这些琴恢复健康
You know tuning pianos is really hard work
钢琴调音是个苦差事
and my back isn't what it used to be.
我的背已经没以前那么好了
Are you... Are you doing anything important right now?
你现在有重要的事要做吗?
Cause I could really use a hand here. How about it?
我很需要人帮忙 可以吗?
Please.
拜托
Are you still there?
你还在吗?
You are, aren't you?
你还在 对吧?
Yes.
是的
Good, good, come on!
好 很好 来吧
You know a lot of people think because a piano's so big,
很多人认为钢琴很大一台
it is very strong and you can just pound it any way you want to and
它很强壮 随便敲击它
nothing will happen, but that's not so at all.
也不会有事 可是其实并非如此
Pianos are a lot like people.
钢琴跟人很像
I mean, you pound on a person, they get out of tune.
你打一个人 他就会走调
Same with a piano.
钢琴也一样
You pound on 'em and... Lordy,
你用力打它 就会ue4d1老天
listen to that. Sad as a baby crying.
你听 就像孩子在哭泣
I tell you what I want you to do now.
我告诉你我要怎么做
When I say press, I want you to press on this key.
我说弹的时候 我要你按这个键
Starting with this one right here and going to the right.
从这个键开始 然后往右弹
One, then two, then three.
一 然后二 然后三
Think you can do that? OK.
你做得到吗? 好
Put your hand here, just like that. Right there.
把手放这 就像那样 就放那里
Oh oh my goodness. Oh wait a minute.
我的老天 等一等
Loosen up. Loosen up.
放松 放松一点
Music's got to flow from within, y'know.
音乐是要从内心流露出来
Can't flow if you're all stiff. On the key there. Just relax.
全身僵硬是做不到的 手指放那个键上 放轻松
Nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
There we are. Are you ready?
很好 你准备好了?
And press.
弹
Little harder.
再用力一点
Good! Again. Good.
很好 再来 很好
Listen, you show a real talent for this sort of work.
你听 你很有天份
OK, press it again. Press. Oh wonderful.
好 再弹一次 弹 好极了
And one more time. Ready? Press, press, go ahead relax.
再来一次 准备好了? 弹 弹 放轻松弹
Let the energy flow. Let the magic happen.
让能量释放出来 展现魔法
Good, good, good, good... Excellent, excellent!
好 很好 好极了
Wait, wait! Hold on! Now...
等等 等一等
You want to see what you did?
想听听你努力的成果吗?
Yes.
想
Check this out. That the sweetest sound or what?
你听听 这声音很美妙吧?
Yes.
是的
Want to try it?
想弹弹看吗?
Here, c'mon. Put your hand here.
来 把你的手放上来
Put your fingers right there. There. Right there. Hit it.
把手指放在这里 很好 弹吧
Next stop Carnegie Hall. You know about Carnegie hall?
下一站 卡内基厅 你知道卡内基厅吧?
It's this big place in New York City.
那是纽约市的大音乐厅
All the great musicians want to play Carnegie Hall.
伟大的音乐家都想在那里演奏
I did too. When I was growing up, it was my big ambition.
我以前也想 那在我成长时期 是我的野心
But I never was that good a musician.
但我没能成为一个好音乐家
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Yes
还好
Good. What's your name?
很好 你叫什么名字?
OK. Alright, alright.
好 好吧
Mister No Name. My name is Sam.
无名先生 我叫山姆
Pleased to meet you.
幸会
Me too.
我也是
Good, that's good.
好 很好
So tell me something, Mr. No Name,
告诉我 无名先生
am I hearing a sort of clicking sound? Do you hear it? Or is it...
我是不是听见什么喀嗒声? 你有听见吗? 还是我
I'm gonna sell you, is what I'm gonna do!
我要把你卖♥♥了 就这么做
If you can't do what I've trained you to do,
如果你不能做我叫你做的事
what fucking use are you?
那你还有啥鸟用?
No fucking use is the answer! No fucking use at all!
答案就是没用! 一点用都没有
I feed you! I clothe you! I put a roof over your head!
我喂你吃 给你穿 我还让你有地方住
And all that time I put in. All the fucking effort!
我投入了那么多时间 努力
To make you the man that you are...
让你变成今日的模样
And what gratitude do I get! Look at me!
而我得到什么报酬? 你看我
I look as if I've just been through the third fucking world war.
我就像经历了第三次世界大战
Take him downstairs, get him out of my sight.
带他下楼 把他带离我的视线
C'mon, c'mon.
来吧 狗狗
I'm getting too old for this shit.
我老了 不适合这种事
All right, Danny. Get in! Get in!
好了 丹尼 进去
I'm busy!
我很忙
I said get in there.
我叫你进去
There's a man here to see you.
有人想见你
I just told you I'm busy!
我说过我很忙了
He says he's got a business proposition for us.
他说他有生意要跟我们谈
He says it's about the show you put on today.
他说跟你今天的表演有关
Pat him down.
打发他
Already did.
打发过了
All right, wheel him in.
好吧 让他进来
Receiving fucking visitors looking like this. It's a joke.
这样见客真是个笑话
Shit, Jesus! Fuckin'ell!
靠! 该死!
I'm listening.
我在听
That was a very impressive display
你今天在珠宝店的
your man put on in the jewelry shop today.
表现很赞
I assure you, it was entirely justified.
我保证 那绝对是师出有名
I'm sure it was.
我相信
That thing with the collar. Brilliant.
那个带项圈的家伙 很不错
And the point of this conversation is?
你跟我谈这些干嘛?
The point of this conversation is,
我跟你谈这些的目的是
I'd like to offer you a lucrative proposition.
我有个赚钱的提议
电影精选列表