I was a boy myself once, you know.
我也是从小男孩开始长大的
No way.
不可能
Yes, way. Come on.
可能 来吧
Thank you for the food we are about to eat.
感谢赐予我们食物
Thank you for peace this house possesses.
感谢您赐予这个家平安
Thank you for another day of health and happiness.
感谢您赐予我们 健康快乐的一天
And please make sure Victoria kicks butt on her piano recital.
请让维多利亚的钢琴演奏会成功
I thought we're not supposed to ask for things.
我以为我们不该要求事情的
Says who?
谁说的?
Says you. Since I was a little girl you told me those are the rules.
你说的 我小的时候 你跟我说这是规矩
You mean I didn't tell you about the special exemption
我没跟你说
for very lmportant Piano Recitals?
演奏会是特殊例外?
Oh yeah right. Exemptions. I buy that... Not.
是哦 例外 我相信你ue4d1才怪
You know I liked it better when you just agreed with everything I said.
我比较喜欢你事事听我的话
How about some soup?
喝点汤吧?
Well, you're just in time.
你来的正是时候
This is your place.
这是你的位子
Come on, sit down.
来 坐吧
Victoria would you...
维多利亚 拜托你
Sure.
好
Sam made this. It's his world famous potato and leek soup.
这是山姆做的 这是他知名的马铃薯韭菜汤
World famous.
世界知名
There's your napkin.
那是你的餐巾
Bread?
面包?
Oh no! This is a spoon. And this...
不! 这是汤匙 这是
...is your spoon. Like this...
你的汤匙 像这样
Oh my...
老天
Oh, great! A duet.
好啊 唱双簧
My name is Danny.
我叫丹尼
I think we won't put a bandage back on and
我想不要再包绷带了
we'll let some air get to this. You're gonna be just fine.
让伤口接触空气 你不会有事的
I've been meaning to ask you. What is this?
我一直想问你 这是什么?
OK. No problem. I wasn't going to take it off.
好吧 没问题 我不会把它拿下来
Y'know, when I was a kid I had a cowboy hat.
我小的时候有一顶牛仔帽
I slept in it, I ate in it, I bathed in it.
我戴着它睡觉 吃饭 洗澡
Anybody tried to take it off, I had the same reaction. So...
谁想拿掉它 我就跟谁翻脸
Anyway, I've been thinking.
总之 我在想
You been cooped up in here for weeks now.
你在这里关了好几个礼拜了
Would you like to get some fresh air? Stretch your legs?
想不想呼吸新鲜空气 伸展一下?
It's nice outside.
外面很舒服的
It's nice in here.
这里很舒服
You're afraid that if you go out you won't be able to come back in?
你怕出去就回不来了?
We'll come back. Promise.
我们会回来的 我保证
Tell you the truth, I... I could use a little help.
说真的ue4d1我需要帮忙
With pianos?
修钢琴?
Walking Victoria to school.
送维多利亚上学
OK...
好了
Alright, we'll be back to get you at 3 o'clock.
好 我们三点来接你
I am 18, Sam.
我18岁了 山姆
Yeah, for a whole week and a half. Don't worry.
是啊 还有一周半
3 o'clock.
三点
Bye Bye
拜 拜
Bye
拜
You all right?
你还好吧?
She kissed me.
她亲我
Yeah, I know, she does that. How was it?
是啊 我知道 她会这样 怎样?
Wet.
淫淫的
Is that all?
就这样?
Nice.
很舒服
Wet. Nice. Sounds like what a kiss ought to feel like.
淫淫的 很舒服 听起来就是亲吻的感觉
Come on, we've got a lot to do.
来吧 我们还有很多事要做
Hello, luv. Iove
你好 亲爱的
Good morning Maddy. Maddy runs the best supermarket in all of Glasgow.
早 曼蒂 曼蒂的超♥市♥是格拉斯哥最棒的
Maddy, this is Danny.
曼蒂 这是丹尼
Hello, Danny.
你好 丹尼
He's a little shy.
他有点害羞
I like my men to be shy. Presents a challenge for a girl.
我喜欢害羞的男人 他们是女人的挑战
I'm just going give him some of the finer points of shopping.
我要教他到好地方买♥♥东西
Couldn't have a better teacher.
你是最好的老师了
My mother could take two stones and a cup of water
我母亲会用两颗石头一杯水
and make a three course meal.
煮出三道菜
As soon as I was old enough,
等我长大以后
she gave me the secret to great cooking.
她教我煮好菜的秘诀
And now I'm going to teach it to you.
现在我要教你
So, you ready to learn the secret to great cooking?
你准备学煮好菜的秘诀了?
Yes. OK, here it is.
是的 好 就是这个
Food talks.
食物会说话
Food talks?
食物会说话?
Didn't know that, did you?
你以前并不知道 对吧?
No
对
Food talks. It will tell you everything you need to know.
食物会说话 它会把你该知道的事都告诉你
All you have to do is learn the language.
你只要学会它们的语言
Take this melon here for instance, now.
就拿这个瓜来说吧
What do you think that's saying?
你想它在说什么?
Yeah, but it's also saying "I am ripe".
对 不过它同时也在说我熟了
You know what ripe means, don't you?
你知道"熟"是什么意思吧?
No.
不知
Ripe means sweet. And sweet means good.
熟代表甜 甜就代表好
The kiss was ripe.
那个吻很熟
No, no. The kiss was sweet. The melon is ripe.
不对 吻很甜 瓜很熟
But ripe means sweet.
可是熟代表甜
Well, when you're talking about food.
那是在谈论食物的时候
Kisses are nourishing in their own way but kisses are...
吻是很滋润人心 不过
Kisses are complicated. For now, let's just stick to melons, OK?
吻是很复杂的 现在我们先谈瓜就好 好吗?
Yeah... Good bread is fresh. Here...
很好ue4d1好面包很新鲜 拿去
Fresh.
新鲜
Smell it. Fresh
闻闻看 新鲜
Fresh
新鲜
Good. All right, get some bread.
好 拿些面包
Ok now comes the hard part... Cooking.
现在开始比较难的部份了 煮菜
Over there in that cabinet.
那边的柜子里
There's a large round pot... Would you get it for me?
里面有个大圆锅 帮我拿出来吧
Now when we cook the food it speaks to us in another language,
我们烹煮食物的时候 它会跟我们说另一种语言
which we listen to with our tongues by tasting.
倾听的方法就是用舌头品尝
Look at these beauties.
你看看这些美人
Yeah... Now, you know you've got good sausage
是啊 这个样子
when they're attached like this.
就是好香肠
Mmm... Found something didn't you? Well, let's see.
找到什么东西了 是吧? 让我看看
That's Victoria when she was a little baby.
那是维多利亚小的时候
And that's Victoria with her mom.
那是维多利亚跟她母亲
Her father was my best friend.
她父亲是我好朋友
He died before Victoria was born.
他在维多利亚出生前就过世了
Her mother was my best friend also.
她母亲那时也是我好朋友
So after he died, she and I got married.
在他死后 她跟我结了婚
Then there was a car accident when Victoria was 7 years old.
后来她7岁时发生一桩车祸
Her mother was killed and I lost my eyesight.
她母亲死了 而我失去了视力
Victoria was left with me.
维多利亚与我相依为命
Funny how families get made, isn't it?
家人真是奇妙的组合 对吧?
You got family?
你有家人吗?
Don't know.
我不知道
Well you must have. Everybody's got family somewhere.
你一定有的 每个人都有家人
I don't remember then.
我不记得了
Well, maybe you will one day.
也许你有一天会记得
The pots are in there.
锅子在那里面
Earth to Danny...
地球呼叫丹尼
Sam sent me.
山姆派我来的
All by yourself?
你自己来的?
Wow. Big day. We should celebrate.
真厉害 我们该庆祝一下
What's that?
那是什么?
Celebrate? It means we should do something special.
庆祝吗? 那表示我们该做点特别的事
电影精选列表