Get 'em!
教训他们
Danny!
丹尼!
Atta boy!
好孩子!
Borrow money from me, you're expected to pay it back.
跟我借钱 就要还
You pay it back, the collar stays on.
还钱 项圈就绑着
You don't pay it back, the collar comes off.
不还钱 项圈就松开
It's a simple set of rules.
规矩很简单
Give us your arm! Still! Shut up!
把你们的手给我们! 别动!
Behave!
乖!
It's nice!
很好!
We'll be back.
改天见了
Come on, Danny boy.
来吧 丹尼
I had a dream last night
我昨晚做了个梦
I was sitting under those umbrellas
我坐在棕榈叶
that they make out of palm leaves, you know?
编成的阳伞下
And these beautiful golden skinned girls dressed in -
这些肤色闪亮的美女 穿着
just, like, little grass skirts, the skin that they was born in.
小草裙 全身几近赤♥裸♥
And they came over, one after the other,
她们一个接着一个的过来
and they brought me a drink in a coconut.
还送用椰子装的饮料给我喝
And as they served me the drink, they brushed their tits across my face.
她们过来时 胸部扫过我的脸
Cor, bloody hell...
我的老天
Hey, boss, I think Georgie's getting a chubby.
老大 我想乔治变大了
You shut up, Lefty!
闭嘴啦 左撇子
You're the one getting a fucking hard on, not me!
你才变硬了咧
Ah well, that was the end of the best bits.
一切美梦就此结束
After the girls, the whole thing turned to shit.
美女之后 一切急转直下
This giant mumpet turned up with a machine gun
这个大玩偶变成机关枪
and started blasting away until there was nothing
开始扫射
but blood and guts and bits of body everywhere.
直到四处血肉横飞
Nice one!
好耶!
It was a real nightmare.
那是个真正的梦魇
I bet you've never had a dream in your life, have you?
我敢说你这辈子没做过梦吧?
Yeah, must be peaceful.
是啊 一定很祥和
Here, have a bit of that. That's it, that's it...
来 吃一点 很好
I hate dreams.
我讨厌作梦
Georgie boy!
乔治小子
Lefty
左撇子
Yo, Ricy, you mad bastard!
莱希 你这个疯子
Ricy, how did you get on?
莱希 进行的怎样?
Hello, Guv'nor. All my people paid to the penny.
老板 我的人都付钱了
Twenty seven hundred.
两千七
Perfect! Give the lads a drink.
很好 给大伙来一杯
Cheers, Guv'nor.
干杯 老板
What do you want done with Danny?
你打算怎么处置丹尼?
Well, sort him out.
帮他打点一下
His face is bleeding. Sort him out.
他的脸流血了 处理一下
Anybody have any trouble?
有人有问题吗?
Put it on here. Oh nice, look at this!
放在这里 赞啊 看看
Come on Danny, you heard the guv'nor.
来吧 丹尼 你听见老板的话了
Here's a bonus. Alright?
这是奖金 好吗?
Sort yourself out, OK?
自己来
Come on Danny. Danny! Come on! Danny! Come on!
过来 丹尼 丹尼 过来
Here, give us a pose!
来 摆个姿势
Oh yeah, beautiful! Yeah...
好耶 赞啊
Oi! Get back in the car. Fuckin' beast
给我滚回车上 死畜牲
Fucking wanker!
臭混混!
I want to get closer. That's it.
我要靠近一点 就是这样
No, don't get your fingers on it. Your monkey. Give us it.
别把手指放上去 你真顽皮
Look at him!
你看他!
No, not here!
不 不要在这
Yes, you're right. Let's go somewhere more comfortable.
你说的对 去更舒服的地方吧
You're so rough!
你好粗野
Yeah... Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!
是啊ue4d1汪! 汪!
No...
不要
Turn the light on!
把灯打开
No lights.
不开灯
Turn on the lights!
把灯打开
I like to see you who I'm making love to.
我喜欢开着灯办事
I don't.
我不喜欢
What the fuck... Shit! Fuck!Jesus! You sick bastard!
搞什么ue4d1靠! 天哪 你有病!
hi! Where are you going?
嗨! 你要去哪?
Much obliged! Fuckin'ell...
真是多谢了
Atta boy!
好孩子
No way, boss.
不行 老大
Hey, Nigel! OK, Bart, All right... You want this?
奈吉 好吧 巴特 你要这个?
Turn it round, keep it running,
转过去继续跑
and keep your eye out for the old bill.
注意那个老家伙
Good luck, son!
祝你好运
Luck? Don't need it, bruv!
好运? 我不需要
You know what I have always found fascinating
知道我最着迷于
about this whole situation of yours, Bart buddy?
你哪一件事吗 巴特?
How you basically turned a man into a dog.
就是你怎么把人变成狗
Well, it's like my sainted Mum used to say.
我老妈说过
Get 'em young enough and the possibilities are endless.
年轻人潜力无穷
Unlike yours at the moment.
跟你的手下不一样
So hmm... So let me work this through one more time.
所以 我再说一次吧
I don't pay you, you take his collar off.
我不还钱 你就拿下他的项圈
Correctimundo.
正确
You take his collar off, he beats us all to death,
项圈一拿下 他就会打死我们
Now, who's the bright penny?
你果然是聪明人
So it's in my best interest to keep that collar on.
所以我最好让项圈留着
Danny! Kill him! Danny! Kill him! Danny!
丹尼 杀了他! 丹尼!
When you're finished with the master, kill the dog.
解决掉主人后 杀了那头狗
You fuckin' bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Good to see you Mr. Yussef.
幸会 尤瑟夫先生
You fucker!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Kill!
杀!
Find anything to you like yet?
找到你喜欢的东西没?
Not yet.
还没
Stop him!!!
阻止他
Nice puppy.
好狗狗
Atta boy!
好孩子
I don't know what it is with people...
我不知道这些人怎么了
Maybe I've got a speech deficiency.
也许是我不会说话
Take what you want...
想拿什么就拿吧
Oh, no. My mum didn't bring me up to be a pig.
不 我妈没教我要像猪一样贪
Not like some people I know. I only take what I'm owed.
我不像那些我认识的人一样 我只拿别人欠我的
But this time... Yeah...
不过这次 好
With a little interest. Because you are...
我就拿点利息 因为你真是
Asshole?
他妈的混帐
Come on.
走吧
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Just enjoying the show.
看戏啊
Good.
很好
Don't you ever leave my sight again!
不准你再离开我的视线
You said ' stay in the car".
你叫我留在车里的
Shut the fuck up!
给我闭嘴
Get in, you bitch!
进去 烂人
I don't believe it!
我真不敢相信
He just stood there and watched them beat the crap out of me!
他就站在那里看他们海扁我
Even a dog has got the brains to come to his master's defense!
就算狗也知道要帮主人忙
Bite'em! Claw'em! Piss on 'em!
抓咬他们 撒泡尿在他们身上
Anyhing for fuck's sake!
做什么都行 靠!
Jesus!
天哪!
Jesus, boss, you don't look too good.
天哪 老大 你状况不大好
Another original thinker.
又一个自以为是的笨蛋
No, I just meant that maybe you might want to go home.
我是想也许你想回家
What's next?
下一站去哪?
Just the antiques place.
古董店
No, let's do it.
不用了 我们走吧