Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
OK.
可以
Where'd you learn that?
你从哪学到这个的?
Learn what?
学到什么?
The piece of music you just played?
你刚刚弹的曲子啊
It's what I hear in my head.
那是我脑海里的音乐
Do it again.
再弹一次
It's hard. Someone had to teach it to you.
这很难 一定有人教过你
You don't remember?
你不记得了?
No.
不记得
Maybe in your other life. The one you had before us.
也许是你在另一段生活里 在你遇见我们之前
I don't know.
我不知道
Everything is new about you now.
你现在的一切都是崭新的
Your clothes, your hair, your whole life.
你的衣服 发型和生活
This is the last...
这是最后一个
I think it's time to put the last thing away.
我想你该拿掉最后一样东西了
Don't you?
不是吗?
Everything is new about you now.
现在你是全新的了
Goodnight.
晚安
Oh yes. My boy, we're going to have fun.
好 孩子 我们有得玩了
That's good, that's good. Alrighty then.
很好 很好
You know Victoria's big recital is next month, right?
知道维多利亚下个月的演奏会吧?
D'you remember me telling you about where I grew up?
记得我跟你说过我的家乡吗?
In New York City?
在纽约市的那个?
Carnegie Hall!
卡内基厅
Yeah, well, that's where Victoria and I are from. That's our home.
对 那就是我跟维多利亚的家乡 我们家在那里
This is your home.
你家在这里
No, no, this is just a temporary home.
不 这里只是暂时的家
We only came here so Victoria could attend school.
我们住这是为了让维多利亚上学
What I'm trying to say, Danny, is... After Victoria graduates,
丹尼 我想说的是维多利亚毕业后
we're gonna go back home. We're gonna go back to New York.
我们就要回家 我们要回去纽约
And I don't know how this would work out but...
我不知道这成不成 不过
We would really like for you to come with us
我们很希望你跟我们一起回去
because we've begun to think of you as family and,
因为我们已经把你当家人了
well, that's what families do. They stick together.
而家人就是该这样 家人就该聚在一起
Or at least this one does.
至少我们这个是的
So what do you say?
你怎么说?
yes,yes
好 好
2, 3, 4, 5... This is your pay.
2 3 4 5ue4d1这是你的薪水
Fifty-fifty,Partners. You and me.
对分 伙伴 你跟我
Happy?
高兴吗?
What do I do with it?
我要拿这些干嘛?
Anything you want.
你想干嘛就干嘛
Fuck's sake, man! Danny!
去你的 丹尼
Alright, Danny, look at you! You look great, man!
好耶 丹尼 你看看你 你气色真好
Look at... You smell divine, pal,
你身上还真好闻
I tell ya! I don't know what you're wearing.
不知道你擦了什么
Well, fancy bumping into you, eh.
遇上你真好
Boss sends me out.
老大派我出来
Get some mangos and papayas and look what I find instead.
买♥♥芒果和木瓜 看我找到了什么
A lemon.
一颗柠檬
Your uncle Bart has been sick with worry, mate.
你的巴特叔叔很担心你
Yeah! His little pet all lost in the world.
是啊 他的小宠物走丢了
It's all he keeps on talking about, honestly.
他老是一直讲这件事 真的
"Where's my Little Danny?"
我的小丹尼跑哪去了?
He's dead.
他死了
Who told you that?
谁跟你说的?
I saw.
我亲眼看到的
Well, you saw wrong, mate,
你看错了 兄弟
because he's very, very much alive.
因为他活的很好
And very much looking forward to you coming home.
也很想希望你回家
Not my home anymore.
那里不再是我的家了
Not my home anymore. Not my home anymore. Why?
不再是我的家了 为什么?
You got a new home, have you, Danny?
你有新家了 是吧?
Eh? Oooh, hey! You got a new family as well?
你也有新家人了?
I tell you what, if you don't come home like
我告诉你 要是你不像支小狗
a good little bitch, Uncle Bart will send a few
乖乖回家 巴特叔叔就会
of the boys out to pay a visit to your new home?
派人去你新家
Would you like that?
你喜欢吗?
Wouldn't be too hard to find, what with you shopping here and all.
要查清楚并不难 你跟谁来这里买♥♥东西
Look who's come home to his loving Uncle Bart!
看谁回到巴特叔叔的身边了
Give me a hug. How's my boy? You're looking smart.
给我抱一个 你看起来真帅
Oh, look at her! Ragner the prat!
你看看她 蠢货一个
We've missed you around here, haven't we?
我们很想你 对吧?
Yeah, we've definitely missed you, Danny.
是啊 我们想死你了
Must've really scared you, that accident, all that shooting.
你一定吓坏了 那场意外 那些枪声
Yeah, me too. Look at me.
我也是 看看我
I've been laid up for a month.
我已经躺一个月了
But I'm back. And I'm ready to roll. You ready to roll?
但是我回来了 我也蓄势待发 你准备好了?
I have a question.
我有个问题
You? A question? Wonders never cease.
你? 问题? 真是怪事年年有
It's not about that bleedin' piano again, is it?
这不会 又跟你的烂钢琴有关吧?
No.
不是
Listen, as I'm so pleased to have you home,
听着 既然我很高兴你回家
I'll answer one question. Go on, fire away.
我就回答一个问题 你问吧
Did you know my mom?
你认识我妈吗?
Your mum? Why would I know your mum?
你妈? 我为什么会认识你妈?
I found you in the street. Laying on the pavement.
我在街上捡到你 你躺在人行道上
You was half dead, you couldn't even talk.
半死不活 连话都不会说
You was just laying there.
你就躺在那里
No one wanting you, no one caring whether you lived or died.
没有人要你 没有人在乎你是死是活
Except me.
除了我
I've told you all this before, remember?
我之前跟你说过这些 记得吗?
All right, listen.
好了 听着
I'll show you stuff that'll jog your memory.
我会拿一些能唤醒你记忆的东西给你看
That was our first collaboration, that was.
那是我们第一次合作
Danny, what's this sudden fascination with the past?
丹尼 为什么突然想发掘过去?
Have you been talking to people?
你最近有跟别人谈过?
No.
没有
You want some good advice from your Uncle Bart, eh?
要不要听你巴特叔叔的忠告?
Don't dwell on the past. Look to the future.
别沉溺在过去 要放眼未来
The past is behind you.
过去在你背后
The future is ahead of you.
未来在你眼前
Like a bright glittering mountain of gold.
就像一座金光闪闪的金山
You wanna know what your future is, Danny?
你想知道你的未来吗?
I'm thrilled you're here. We've been waiting for you.
很高兴你来这里 我们一直在等你
Has our friend been practicing on you?
我们的朋友 拿你当练习对象啊?
Had an accident.
出了点意外
Right this way.
往这边来
Show's about to start. How's our boy?
秀要开始了 我们的好手如何?
Better.
好多了
I hope so. Because he certainly has his work cut out for him tonight.
希望如此 因为他今晚有得拼了
I've dressed him in his Sunday best.
我帮他打扮好了
We are expecting more of a show this time.
这回我们希望能看到更多东西
Well, don't worry about it.
不用担心
We've got it all worked out. Haven't we Danny?
都搞定了 对吧 丹尼?
Kill him! Kill him!
杀了他! 杀了他!
Get him out!
把他弄出去
Listen! Give these toffs a bit of a show.
听着 让这些痞子看场表演
Play him for a bit.
跟他玩玩
Make it look as if there might be a chance you could loose.
让情况看起来你有可能会输
Gentlemen!
各位
Got it?
明白了
To the death!
至死方休
Right, down you go!
好 快去吧
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么回事?
I don't want to hurt people anymore.
我不想再伤害别人了
Excuse me? Danny, that's what you do. You hurt people.
什么? 那就是你的工作 伤害别人
Not anymore.
不再是了
What the hell's happened to you?
你到底是怎么回事?
电影精选列表