Sam said "right home".
山姆说马上回家
Come on...
来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
This is the cone and this is the ice cream.
这是冰淇淋筒 这是冰淇淋
You ever have ice cream before?
你以前没吃过冰淇淋?
No.
没有
Well, this is vanilla ice cream. Vanilla's white.
这是香草冰淇淋 香草是白色的
Vanilla is white.
香草是白色的
Go on, taste it.
快 吃吧
Oh no, just work it around. Work it around.
不对 要舔着吃
Oh my god! You know the thing about ice cream is first it's cold,
我的老天 你要知道冰淇淋的特性是一开始吃是冰的
but then it's sweet and if you freeze your mouth out,
后来就是甜的 要是你嘴巴太冰
you're never gonna be able to taste the sweet part.
就会尝不出甜味了
So look here's how you do it...
所以你要这样吃
Sweet is good.
甜很好
Yeah right. So look. You lick...
是啊 看着 你要舔
Like that...
像这样
There you go.
很好
How's that?
怎样?
Look, you're getting it everywhere!
你看 你吃的到处都是了
Shit, actually, we should really hurry. Come on.
该死 我们要快点才行 来吧
You OK?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
很好
Finish it quickly.
赶快吃
Remember, if Sam asks where we were, you let me do the talking.
记住 山姆问起 就让我来答
If he knows we had ice cream before dinner,
要是他知道我们饭前吃冰淇淋
he'll be pissed we ruined our appetite.
他会气我们搞坏胃口
Understand?
懂吗?
What's "appetite"?
什么叫胃口?
Appetite's what you have if you don't have a belly full of ice cream.
就是没吃冰淇淋才会有的东西
How's my mouth?
我的嘴还好吧?
Nice.
很好
No it's not. It's full of hardware.
才不呢 我满嘴都是
But not for much longer.
不过很快就没了
Do you miss your mom?
你想你妈吗?
Everyday. You miss your mom?
每天都想 你呢?
I don't remember my mom.
我不记得我妈了
Sometimes I think it'd be easier not to remember.
有时我想不记得会更好
You're late...
你们迟到了
It was so nice out we decided to walk the long way.
天气很棒 我们决定走远路
Didn't I say bring her straight home?
我不是叫你马上带她回家吗?
Sam, it was me. Not him.
山姆 是我决定的 不是他
Oh, it was... If you wanted to take the long way home,
是你 要是你想走远路回家
Victoria, you could have gone to that school in Kansas.
你就该去念堪萨斯那间学校
Then you could have taken the long
那你就能翻山越岭
way home for fifty miles and I wouldn't care.
我无所谓
Fifty miles of corn.
是绵延五十英哩的玉米田
Corn is safe.
玉米田很安全
Corn is boring. And anyway this was the better school.
玉米田很无趣 总之 这间学校比较好
Which is why we're here and not with the corn, right?
所以我们才住这 对吧?
So do me a favor, huh, don't make me worry.
帮个忙 别让我担心
OK, Sam.
好 山姆
What is that?
那是什么?
What?
什么?
Smells like ice cream. Vanilla ice cream.
闻起来像冰淇淋 香草冰淇淋
Vanilla is white. First it's cold. Then it's sweet.
香草是白色的 一开始吃是冰的 后来就是甜的
Sweet is good.
甜很好
Victoria?
维多利亚?
Yeah?
什么事?
Sometimes, I worry about that boy.
有时候 我很担心那孩子
It's as if something or someone has made him shut down
好像有什么事或人 逼他关闭心房♥
his feelings so hard, he can no longer get in touch with them.
让他不再有任何感觉
That's what I've been trying to get him to do.
所以我一直在设法帮他啊
With vanilla ice cream?
用香草冰淇淋?
Maybe we should come up with some different strategies. Goodnight.
也许我们该用其他的方法 晚安
'Night.
晚安
When I was little I used to do this with my mom and Sam.
我小时候常跟妈和山姆这么做
It's kinda how I fell in love with music.
我就是这样喜欢上音乐的
See these thingies?
看到这些东西没?
They're called notes.
这些叫音符
Notes.
音符
OK. Notes are signals.
音符是信♥号♥♥
Notes are signals.
音符是信♥号♥♥
OK.
好
Notes are signals.
音符是信♥号♥♥
So if you see this note, it's the signal to play this key.
就像你看到这个音符 它就代表要弹这个键
And this one, this key. And this one, this key.
这个 是这个键 这个 是这个键
Right. So you're gonna play and you're gonna hop...
好 你要弹 跳跃的弹
Great! Ready? I'm gonna go.
很好 准备好了? 我要弹了
Keep going don't stop.
继续弹 别停
Not ripe.
还没熟
Hello, Sam.
你好 山姆
Hi, Maddy.
你好 曼蒂
How's the lessons going?
课教的如何了?
Oh, he's growing by leaps and bounds. What is this you got here? Is this?
他学的很顺利 这是什么?
Too ripe.
太熟了
Hey, get back here! Get back here! C'mere! C'mere! C'mere!
回来! 回来!
Alex, go the other side quick!
阿力 快去另一边
Get back here, you bastard!
过来 坏蛋!
Alex, other side!
阿力 过去!
Where's Danny? Danny!
丹尼人呢? 丹尼!
That's ripe!
熟了
Danny!
丹尼!
This one's ripe.
这个熟了
Danny, do you remember when I said that Victoria and
丹尼 你记得我说过
I were not big on asking questions,
我跟维多利亚都不爱问问题
that we thought when people were ready they'd give their own answers?
当一个人准备好时就会回答
I remember.
我记得
After today in the supermarket, I need some answers,
经过今天在超♥市♥的事之后 我需要一些答案
and I don't think I'm going to get them without asking the questions.
我想我若不问是不会有答案的
Is that alright?
我可以问吗?
OK.
好
Ok, so... In the market those men, they were fighting.
好 超♥市♥里的那些人在打架
You knew that, right?
你知道 对吧?
Yes.
对
But that didn't bother you?
可是那并不会困扰到你?
No.
不会
You weren't afraid?
你不怕?
No.
不怕
Normally people find themselves in situations like that, they get afraid.
通常一般人在那种情况下都会感到害怕
They weren't fighting me.
他们并没有吓到我
OK. One more question.
好 再一个问题
When you first came to us, you were hurt pretty bad.
你来我们这里时伤的很重
How did that happen?
怎么会那样?
I asked for a piano.
我要一台钢琴
You asked who for a piano?
你跟谁要一台钢琴?
My uncle.
我叔叔
Oh, you do have family?
你果然有家人?
No.
没有
But you just said you had an uncle.
可是你说你有个叔叔
He's dead.
他死了
Is this good?
这棒吗?
That's wonderful.
棒透了
OK, ready?
好 准备好了?
God!
老天
You're acting ridiculous. It's not so bad.
你的动作好好笑 还不坏啦
That looks like it belongs there.
看来它就属于这里
Where is it?
它在哪里?
It's right there.
就在那里
Oh yes! It belongs there.
是的 它属于这里
电影精选列表