Who's been filling your head with this crap?
谁灌输你这些烂想法?
Anything wrong, gentlemen?
有问题吗?
No, no, no, we're fine. No, just... Just discussing strategy.
没有 我们很好 只是在讨论策略
Of course.
当然
Listen to me, you little shit.
听我说 你这个小混♥蛋♥
You're gonna get down there and you're gonna do your job or
你给我下去 做你该做的事
I'm gonna have your balls on a stick! Now, go!
不然我就把你给阉了 快去
I don't want to hurt people anymore.
我不想再伤害别人了
I'll make you a deal. If you go down there tonight and do your job,
我跟你讲好 只要你今晚下去好好干
I promise you, tomorrow, I will buy you the nicest
我保证 明天我会买♥♥城里
piano in the whole bleeding city. How's that?
最好的钢琴给你 怎样?
I don't want to hurt people anymore.
我不想再伤害别人了
Then you're dead.
那你就死定了
Go get him Tiger!
快去扁他
Come on! Come on! Danny, come on!
快啊 丹尼 快上
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Well, you said you wanted it to be more of an entertainment.
你说你想要更有娱乐性
But he's not even fighting back.
但是他根本不还手
Pick it up!
捡起来
Use it! Danny!
快用它 丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
I think we have a problem here.
我想这里有点问题
What?
什么?
These people came to see a fight, not a bloody game of tag.
这些人来看格斗 不是你追我跑
Do you mind if I get a little creative with the format?
介意我做点有创意的改变吗?
It's your show.
这是你的秀
Danny, you're ruining me here!
丹尼 你搞死我了
It's time to make some money.
该赚点钱了
Danny, you're gonna get killed! Fight back!
丹尼 你会没命的 还击啊
Danny!
丹尼!
Weapons!!
武器!
Kill him! If you don't kill him, I don't get paid.
杀了他 如果你不杀他 我就没钱拿
Kill him, for Christ's sake! Come on!
杀了他 我的老天 拜托
Or they'll kill me! Kill him! Fuck it!
不然他们会杀了我 杀了他 去他的
No more killing!
不要再杀人了
I decide when there's no more killing!
由我决定什么时候不杀人
I! Me! The master commands and the dog obeys!
我! 是我! 主人发令 狗听令
I will kill you! Put him to bed.
我要杀了你 把他关起来
Why'd he leave?
他为什么离开?
Maybe he had some things to do.
也许他有别的事要做
But I thought he was happy here.
可是我以为他在这里很快乐
Well, sweetie, sometimes being happy just isn't enough.
小乖 有时后快乐并不够
Sometimes people have to go back and fix
有时人们在变快乐之前
the things that made them unhappy before they were happy.
得先去解决让他们不快乐的事
But I could help him.
可是我可以帮他
I know. Sometimes people have to do things themselves.
我知道 有时有些事人们得自己去做
You lied to me!
你骗我
Ow, you bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
What are you doing in my fucking chair, you little retard?
小白♥痴♥ 你在我的椅子上干嘛?
You lied to me!
你骗我
This is my mother. You knew my mother!
这是我妈 你认识我妈
She was a whore.
她是个妓♥女♥
Do you know what a whore is, Danny?
你知道什么是妓♥女♥吗?
Money for sex. Like the girls I bring here.
用性换钱 就跟我带来的女人一样
I did everything I could to help her...
我尽全力帮助她
I liked your mum. She understood me.
我喜欢你妈 她了解我
If there'd ever been anybody really special,
我的生命中要是有特别的人
it would have been her.
那就是她了
When she died, I felt I owed it to her to raise you.
她死的时候 我觉得我该抚养你
To protect you.
保护你
Look, her picture's here. Look...
你看 她的照片在这里
I'm sorry if I lied to you, Danny.
抱歉对你说慌 丹尼
It was out of love.
但这都是出自于爱心
Now, let's go and make up some of that money
现在我们去赚回那天晚上
you lost for me the other night. Right?
你没帮我赚到的那些钱吧
You know, Danny, sometimes in families
丹尼 有时家里
you need a little tragedy just to bring everybody back together.
需要一点悲剧 那样才会让大家团结
Absolutely, boss.
当然啰 老大
Y'know, it's like me and me brother in Blackpool.
就像我跟我在黑潭的老哥
We used to go down the beach every...
我们以前天天
Excuse me! Like where's the manners? I'm talking!
搞什么 你那什么态度? 我在说话
I was just validating, boss!
我只是在敲边鼓
Did I ask for a validation?
我有叫你多嘴吗?
No but I thought, y'know...
没有 但我以为
Will you shut your yap?
拜托你闭嘴好吗?
Now, I've lost the train of me thought.
害我头都昏了
What was I saying?
我刚刚在说什么?
Families.
家人
Right. Right, yeah.
对 对
How they should be together.
他们应该要聚在一起
Exactly. Families should be together.
没错 家人就该聚在一起
No matter what.
不论如何
No matter what.
不论如何
Danny! What the fuck are you doing?
丹尼! 你在搞什么?
Slow down bastard
慢一点 混♥蛋♥
Get off. Jesus, boss!
下车 老大!
My mother. She was a whore.
我妈 她是妓♥女♥
Look... Not that I'm an expert,
我不是专家
but I have to say, she does not look like,
但我得说她不像
y'know, that kind of woman.
你知道 那种女人
What does that mean?
这话什么意思?
Well, she's playing the piano.
她在弹钢琴
What else is in the photo?
照片里还有什么?
There's a bunch of students in uniform.
有一堆穿制♥服♥的学生
There's a big stained glass window.
有一面镶嵌玻璃窗
It looks like an academy or something...
看来好像学校或哪里
And there's two baby grands back to back.
还有两架小三角钢琴对放着
What kind of baby grands?
哪一种小三角钢琴?
Pleyel, both.
沛耶的 两架都是
I've got an idea.
我有个想法
Excellent job you made of tuning the pianos
演奏厅的钢琴 你调的真好
in the concert hall, young man.
年青人
Why, thank you ma'am. Thank you.
谢谢你 校长
Last fellow we had in was so drunk he never found the hall.
上一个调音师是个醉鬼 老找不到音乐厅
Ended up tuning the plumbing. Terrible mess.
结果他跑去修水管了 真是一团糟
Danny?
丹尼?
Thirty two years of faces and I've never forgotten one.
32年来 我每个学生都记得
Especially this one.
特别是这个
Why especially this one?
为什么特别是这个?
Brilliant girl. Absolutely brillant.
聪明的女孩 很聪明
Destined for great things we were sure of it.
我们认定她会出人头地
And then one day she just disappeared.
但有一天她突然失踪
We thought she'd gone home. We thought maybe it was financial.
我们以为她回家了 以为可能是财务问题
We knew she had some money problems.
我们知道她有金钱上的问题
But then her family from China wrote to ask
后来她中国的家人写信来问
why she hadn't got in touch with them.
她为何没跟他们联络
Had a little boy and everything. Very strange... Sad...
生了个小孩 还出了事 很奇怪 真可惜
Ah ha! Here she is.
她在这里
You OK?
你还好吧?
I'm OK.
我很好
You're sure?
你确定?
Sure.
确定
Hello!
有人吗?
Guys? Sam?
两位? 山姆?
Danny?
丹尼?
You were supposed to pick me up.
你应该要去接我的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You got another picture?
你拿到另一张相片了?
The lady said she was an excellent piano player.
那位女士说她是很棒的钢琴家
I'm sure.
我相信
电影精选列表