请放在地上就好
You can put it on the ground, please.
这戴的是什么
What is this
我脸上的围巾吗?
The scarves on my face?
这我发明的一种技巧
Just a technique I′ve developed.
我选的围巾给现实增添了朦胧感
The scarves I choose create a haze over reality.
它能增强我的想象力
It enhances my ability to visualize
让我在内心画出雏形
the painting nascent inside me.
这其实很科学
It′s actually quite scientific.
你懂"心理物理学吗"?
Do you know "psychophysics″?
我懂啊 对
I think I do. Yes.
想必你也懂
But of course you do.
嘿 你们在干什么?
Hey guys, what are you doing?
打响尾蛇
Shooting rattlers.
你想加入吗?
Care to join us?
可以吗?
May I?
我还没开过枪呢
I′ve never shot a gun before.
我喜欢城里人的食物
I love city food.
什么叫城里人的食物?
What do you consider city foods?
香蕉就是啊
Like bananas.
你经常进城吗
Do you visit cities often?
我只是喜欢城里的东西和城里人
I just love city things and city folk.
我未来真正想做的
What I′d really like to do one day
是在度假农场里工作
is work on a dude ranch.
这样才有机会接触到
Get a chance to expose myself
世界各地来的大城市人
to all kinds of cosmopolitan people.
这把手♥枪♥真的迷住我了
I am beyond charmed by this pistol.
我直说吧 虽然这买♥♥卖♥♥亏本
Well, I don't think it's an even trade
但我很乐意用这把枪
But I'd be happy to part with it
换你一条漂亮的进口围巾
in exchange for one of those lovely imported scarves of yours.
那你可亏大了啊 亲爱的
It′s not an even trade, my dear.
我给你两条围巾吧
I′ll give you two scarves.
喂 把龙舌兰酒递给我
Say, pass that tequila.
这是什么做的?
What's it made of?
火鸡的羽毛
Turkey feathers.
-不会吧! -就是的!
- No! - Yup!
你知道吗 火鸡天生是防弹的
You see, turkeys are naturally bullet-proof.
所以当你猎火鸡时得一枪爆头才行
That′s why when you′re hunting turkeys, you have to shoot it in the head.
这件背心完全防弹
This vest here is completely bullet-proof.
我在哪能搞一件呢?
So where can you get one?
我感觉这只猫被附身了
I think the cat is possessed.
我以前认识一个叫戴夫的人
There′s a man named Dave
他觉得我在一笔交易中耍了他
and he thinks that I wronged him in a deal.
不管怎样 他已经死了
Anyway, he is dead now.
但我可能在降神会上不小心把他召唤回来了
But I think that during the séance I might have accidentally summoned up his spirit
然后他附在了猫身上
and he has bound himself to the cat.
因为猫对灵异现象的感知力很强
Because cats are very receptive to psychic phenomena.
它们是负能量天然的载体
They′re the natural familiars to wrathful energies.
说白了 这里不安全
Anyways it′s not safe here.
戴夫...你们不了解他
Dave ... you don′t know him.
我们快拿上东西走吧
Let′s get our shit and go.
嘿 我们要出发了
Hey guys, we gonna head out.
接着赶路
Hit the road.
就不多打扰了 跟你们道个别
Didn′t wanna bother you, just wanna say goodbye.
认识你们非常高兴
Been a pleasure meeting you.
再见
Adios.
我很高兴我们终于摆脱那些牛仔了
I′m glad we′re finally done with those cowboys.
真的
Seriously.
我一直觉得很不舒服
I just felt so uncomfortable the whole time.
是呀! 我浑身不自在
Yes! It was like I couldn′t be myself.
说来有趣
Isn′t that interesting?
我们虽然刚认识 但在一起感觉很自在
Like we just met, but I feel very at home with you guys.
为什么有的人天生有缘?
Why is it some people can just connect in that way?
我觉得吧 我们的灵气是互补的
Well you see, our auras are very complementary.
喂 我背好酸啊
Say, I′m really quite sore.
你们觉得今天能找到温泉吗?
Do you think we′ll find hot springs today?
肯定能
Definitely.
你在找什么?
So, what are you looking for?
你看 地热水或温泉
You see, geothermically heated waters, or hot springs
一般附近都有金属矿藏
They often accompany metal deposits.
再加上这张地图是为采矿而画的 所以...
Plus this map was drawn for mining, so...
这对我很有帮助
That helps.
另外这里还有些特殊的地理特征
And there are other specific features in the landscape.
例如...
For instance...
这块石头
This stone.
这是火山石 对吧?
It's a volcanic stone, right?
这意味着地下可能有热源
Meaning there might be a heat source underground.
你看到白色残留物了吗?
And you see this white residue?
这是地热活动的证据
It is evidence of geothermal activity.
大有乾坤啊
It′s so mysterious.
地图上没有画这条河
This river is not on the map.
好啦
Voila
我们应该叫它...
We should call it...
梦之河
The River of Dreams.
我被严重刮伤了!
I′m dying of scrapes!
我流了好多血啊!
Look at all this blood!
不 大部分是水 明白吗?
No, it is mostly water, see?
给 我有药膏
Here, I have some ointment right here.
用围巾把伤口包扎起来
We should tie up the wounds with these scarves.
你在做什么?你疯了吗?
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
嘘 不疼的
Shhh. It won′t hurt.
不不不不!
No no no no no!
至少用红色的吧!
At least use a red one!
他紧张到神经痉挛了
He′s having a nervous fit.
别乱动 米尔顿
Be still, Milton.
不是红色都得用上吧!
Not all my reds!
他变得歇斯底里 给他吃吗♥啡♥
He′s getting hysterical. You should give him morphine.
给他吃吗♥啡♥!
Give him morphine!
哦 我的瘀伤
Oh, my bruises.
不 不 神经痉挛是由磁场失衡引起的
No, no. Nervous fits are caused by a magnetic imbalance.
我准备给他用石愈疗法
What I would like to try is a healing stone treatment.
我一直想试试吗♥啡♥
I′ve always wanted to try morphine.
米尔顿 我没有吗♥啡♥
Well, Milton, I don′t have morphine.
不远处有个小镇 我们应该去请个医生
There′s a town not far. We should go and get a doctor.
我们为什么要现在骑马离开?
Why should we ride away?
我才不骑马呢!
I am not getting on a horse!
万一也是个被遗弃的镇子呢
This town′s probably abandoned too.
-不! 别用绿色 用和谐色啊! -别抱怨了
No! Not green - use harmonic colors! -Stop screaming
你们就不能去找点吗♥啡♥来吗...
Maybe one of you should go get the morphine and bring it back...
我觉得泡个矿泉水浴对米尔顿有好处
I think a soak in mineral water will be the best for Milton.
我们应该继续找
We should keep looking.
是呀 如果能找到的话!
Yeah, if we ever find any!
与此同时 我们要做一个石疗
Meanwhile we are gonna do a healing stone treatment.
米尔顿 这是一位疗愈师教我的
Milton, this was taught to me by a healer
他从霍皮印第安人那里学的
who learned it from the Hopi Indians.
你能去给我们找些五行石吗?
Can you find us some harmonic stones?
不! 简直愚蠢!
No! Because it is stupid!
不! 你想啊
No! Look.
石头中的金属物质可以调动
The metallic properties of the stones manipulate and
并重新排列人体磁场
re-align the magnetic fields of the human body.
这很科学
It′s a science.
这不科学 只是些术语
This is not science. This is science words.
你知道吗 你才是被迷信蒙蔽了双眼!
You′re the one who′s blinded by faith!
你自以为分得清什么是科学
You say “This is science, this is not″
人云亦云罢了!
Just because that′s what you′ve been told!
如果矿物质有治疗功效 为什么石头没有呢?
If minerals have healing properties, why not stones?
我没法和白♥痴♥争论!
I cannot argue with idiots!
我去找温泉
I'm gonna find the mineral baths.
什么? 你要离开我们吗?
What? You're leaving us?
我们怎么找到你?
How will we find you?
呆在原地别动!
Just stay where you are!
电影精选列表