片名:两个平原, 一个幻想
【火车时刻表】到达丹佛:早上8点30分
1♥8♥9♥3年9月10日
【市镇】
【市镇】
【高档补给品】
【营业中】
门锁着
It's locked.
嗯 确实
Ah, so it is.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是本地人吗?
Are you from around here?
是的! 我叫桑迪
Yes! I′m Sandy.
欢迎来到科罗拉多
Welcome to Colorado.
谢谢你! 这儿美景如画
Thank you. It′s beautiful.
我叫阿尔塔▪玛丽亚▪索菲娜
My name is Alta Mariah Sophronia.
请允许我介绍米尔顿先生
Allow me to introduce Mr. Milton
廷灵
Tingling.
来自纽约的米尔顿▪廷灵
Milton Tingling of New York City.
真高兴认识您
It's a pleasure.
奥赞▪勒▪佩里尔博士
Doctor Ozanne Le Perrier.
告诉我 你们是来办事还是休闲啊
Tell me, are you here for business or pleasure?
我们一般都会问
As we say -
为了矿石还是矿泉
Minerals or Mineral Water?
或者是两者兼有?
A little of both?
你们一定会爱上这里
Ah, well you will love it here.
我们镇的温泉洗浴世界闻名
Our spa in town is world-renowned.
十几间浴室
Over a dozen bathing chambers,
全在室内 使用电灯照明
all indoors, electric lighting.
所有水疗设备都是最新科技
All the latest hydrotherapy devices.
世界各地的游客慕名前来
We get visitors from all around the world.
《哈泼斯杂♥志♥》说它叫人"流连忘返"
Harper′s Magazine calls it "Simply stunning."
事实上我们在找一个更小的天然温泉
Actually, we were planning on riding off to a smaller, natural spa
是叫"子午泉"吧?
Meridian Springs?
这个我好像没听说过
I don't think I've heard of it.
你知道哪个牧场能出租马匹吗?
Could you suggest a ranch that will rent us horses
当然啦
Absolutely.
如果你们旅途上需要补给
And if you need anything for your trip
我在镇上开了家店
I run a store in town
桑迪补给品商店
Sandy Provisions.
你们卖♥♥马甲吗?
Do you carry vests?
卖♥♥啊!
We sure do!
【糖 果】
【矿工服装】【浴袍+酊剂__水疗用品】
【矿工服装】
【浴袍+酊剂__水疗用品】
【休闲活动:水疗】
【"流连忘返"】
【矿泉水:多重保健功效!】
【歌♥剧评论有售!】
【纽♥约♥时♥报♥】【华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥、圣路易斯邮政特派、日报】
【纽♥约♥时♥报♥、华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥、圣路易斯邮政特派】
【民俗艺术、矿泉洗浴】
【西部服饰、旅游信息】
【金价】
智者千算
No matter how hard you try
必有一失
you can′t plan for everything.
在火车上 我意识到我带的背心都不合适
On the train I realized none of the vests I brought seemed appropriate.
确实
So true.
那是法国香烟吗?
Is that a french cigarette?
我可以尝尝吗?
May I?
我一般不抽美国烟 头发会沾上烟味
I usually avoid American cigarettes because how they make my hair smell.
但我从没抽过法国烟
But I've never tried a French cigarette.
你这马多少钱租的?
How much for the horses?
等我一下
Hold on
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
怎么了 小姑娘?
What's up little lady?
我不是用石头跟你换了几匹马吗
It's about that stone I traded you for the horses.
我很抱歉 它根本不是什么魔法石
I'm so sorry, it's not magical at all
在过去的生命中 我一直自命不凡
For most of my life I was a confidence woman.
虽然我已经决定改过自新...
And I've renounced that life, but...
才发现江山易改本性难移
I'm discovering those tendencies run deeper in than I thought.
你看啊
You see
我一开始只是个二流骗子
I began my career with petty cons -
下药 勒索之类的 但是...
drink dosing, blackmail, but...
最后我转而专注神秘学骗局
eventually I moved on to the mystical con.
这对女人来说这更保险
It's a safer scheme, as a woman.
不用一直换假身份 而且
It's easier not to have to change identities, and
我不必出去寻找客户
instead of going out to look for marks
他们会自己送上门
they come to you.
大多还是回头客
And they keep coming back for more.
那真是赚不够的钱啊
There's really no limit to the money you can make.
打扰一下
Excuse me
你这里出不出租
Do you rent -
该怎么说呢
I don't know what you call it -
马驮着的口袋?
luggage for horses?
鞍囊吗?
Saddlebags?
有啊
We sure do.
-太棒了 能刷♥卡♥吗? -当然
-Wonderful. And do you take American Express? -Of course,
你去谷仓吧 有人会帮你办的
just go on up to the barn and they'll take care of you.
所以
So -
我在圣路易斯搞神秘学骗局也有些年头了
I ran this mystical con in St. Louis for several years.
搞得也是风生水起
I was really quite successful at it.
我吹得越神乎其神
It seems the more audacious and ridiculous the things I said were
反而骗得越多
the more money they would give me.
不仅仅是钱
And not just money
我骗客户给我买♥♥珠宝
I tricked people to buy me jewels
他们还把仆人借给我
They'd loan me their servants
我甚至让一个商人在死前立遗嘱把房♥产留给我
I even got a dying businessman to will me his estate.
当然啦 随着骗局不断升级
Naturally, as the act became more elaborate
我也开始研究神秘学
I began to do research on the mystic arts.
我搞到些珍稀书籍
Acquired rare books.
这些书使我领先同行 并给我很多启发
It kept me a step ahead of the competition and gave me ideas
比如 怎么提升客户体验
You know, to enhance the customer experience.
但你要知道
Mind you
我是在批判性地使用这些招数
I was using all this stuff cynically.
我自己是完全不信的
I didn't believe any of it.
有一天
Then one day
我就信了
I did.
就好像
It was as if
我下意识中累积的这些知识
All the knowledge I had accumulated quite unconsciously
一下就串连成了体系
suddenly revealed itself to me.
突然间我感知到在宇宙中
It was suddenly obvious that there were huge
一直有一些强大的神秘力量
mystical forces at work in the universe and that
但我却对此一无所知
my understanding of them was so small.
挺有趣的吧
It's funny -
我这个蜕变的历程
a conversion experience
看上去什么都没发生
It doesn't look like anything, there's no
外表没变 但我确实完全变了一个人
outward change, but I'm a completely different person.
我改名换姓
I changed my name
不再活得表里不一
gave up my life of fakery
现在我在这里寻找...
and now I'm out here searching for...
什么都好
whatever.
那几匹马我该付多少钱?
How much for the horses?
不用付钱了 交易已经结束
No, the deal stands.
你很有魅力
You're very charming
再说 我真心喜欢这块石头
Besides, I love this rock
呃 好大的沙尘
Ugh, it's so dusty.
噢 那是什么?
Oooh what's that?
嘿 需要载你一程吗?
Hey there, do you need a ride?
对不起,我不太会英语
Sorry, little English.
你会说德语吗?
Do you speak German?
西班牙语?
Spanish?
-你会说法语吗 -对 我会说法语
-Do you speak french -Yes I speak french
太好啦
formidable
你站在这儿等什么呀?
我在等我哥哥来接我 带我去镇上
我在一家法国餐馆工作
镇上有法国餐厅吗?
地道吗?
啊 怪不得你的法语说得这么好!
你是尤特部落的吗?
不 我是霍马人 来自路易斯安那州
你知道霍皮人吗?
知道 他们在南边的亚利桑那州
电影精选列表