我要离开你
I'm leaving you.
我足够知道发生什么 我再也不想见到你
I know enough of what has happened to never want to see you again.
不要来找我
Do not look for me."
你想离开我 但现在我们永远在一起
You wanted to leave me, but now we're together forever.
你好 我来上课
Hi. I'm here for my lesson.
今天不行 我们要外出
Not today. We're leaving.
外出 但安娜贝尔告诉过我有课
Leaving? But Annabel told me I had a lesson--
她一定搞错了 我们要去度假
She must have made a mistake. We're going on a vacation.
954号♥ 亚瑟吗
Well, can -954? Mr. Usher?
快点进来 那好 我能跟她说再见吗
Come on in. Well, can I at least say good-bye?
她正在睡觉 放在那里就行了
She's sleeping. Just put it right there.
要安静 有人睡觉
Make sure to be quiet. Somebody's sleeping.
安静 有人在睡觉
Quiet. Somebody's sleeping.
安娜贝尔和我对昨晚的事感到抱歉
Sorry about last night. Annabel and me--
送给我 很香
For me? How sweet.
你知道怎么回事 我们吵架了
You know how it is. We had an argument. Pfft.
我希望只是小事 不
Nothing serious, I hope. No.
实际上 我们要离开一周
As a matter of fact, we're going away for a week to be alone together.
那太好了 安娜贝尔需要这个 自从她的猫不见了
That'll be so nice. Annabel needs it. She's been kind of gloomy
她就变得忧郁 下周见吧
ever since her cat disappeared. So we'll see you next week.
替我向皮姆先生说声再见
Say good-bye to Mr. Pym for me.
他在你们出去之前回来的
He'll be right back. You can catch him before we go out.
你们出去
You're going out?
我的丈夫今晚带我到电影院
My hubby's taking me to the movies tonight.
我们喜欢电影
We love the movies.
皮姆先生
Mr. Pym.
皮姆太太下周见 哦 小心
Mrs. Pym. See you next week. Look.
这混♥蛋♥快点 他表现得很友好
The bastard! Come on. He's just trying to be friendly.
想像一下在这种天气度假
Imagine taking a vacation in this weather.
他们看着我们离开 两个目击者
They saw us leaving together. Two Witnesses.
没有人想到在这个房♥子找到你
Nobody will think of looking for you in the house.
先生 喝点饮料
Mister. Your drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的妻子感觉怎样 好多了
How's your wife feeling? Much better, thanks.
谢谢 实际上 她今天离开了
In fact, she's leaving today.
没有比在度假时生病更糟的
Nothing worse than getting sick on your vacation?
你在这里吃饭吗 是的
Will you be eating here? Yes.
在我送她到车站之后
After I drop her off at the station.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello!
对不起 是我 我是克里斯蒂安
Hey, sorry. It's just me. It's Christian.
你在这里干什么 我忘了我的小提琴
What are you doing here? I left my violin.
我打了一周电♥话♥但没有人接
I've been calling all week, but nobody answered.
我需要练习 所以 好吧 你找到了 现在滚出去
And I need to practice, so I Well, you got it. Now get out.
好的 安娜贝尔在哪里 她离开了
All right. Where's Annabel? She's left.
她和一个管弦乐队出游了
She's gone on tour with an orchestra.
她去了有一段时间 有2 3周了
She'll be gone for a while. Two, three weeks.
你有她的地址吗 没有
You have her address? No.
她经常出行
She- She's traveling a lot.
你好 我可以和安娜贝尔说话吗
Hello. Hi. Can I speak to Annabel?
什么 她给我这个号♥码
H m m ? She gave me this number.
她在那里 不 她离开了
Is she there?
我不明白
No, she's left.
你是谁 你之前有打过这个电♥话♥吗
I don 'I understand. Who- Who is this? Did you call before?
你想干什么 你是什么意思 她离开了
What do you want? What do you mean, she's left?
我在纽约等了她一周 我不是有意打听的 不过
I’ve been waiting for her in New York for a week. I den 7 mean to pry, but--
你在等她是什么意思
What do you mean you're waiting for her?
你是谁 她的男朋友或者什么
Who are you, her boyfriend or something?
听着 妈的 你最好听我的
Listen, asshole. You better listen to me.
你永远不要再打过来
Don't you ever call this house again. Ever!
你听到没有
You hear me?
奇怪 什么
That's strange. What?
如果她是去旅游她会带上小提琴
Well, you think if she'd have gone on tour, she would have taken her violin.
她有2个
She has two.
看 我听到你说过的那个人在电♥话♥里
Look, I heard what you were saying to that guy on the telephone.
我是说 你要干什么
I mean, if- What do you want?
你什么都不知道 所以你为什么不关心你自己的事
You don't know anything, so why don't you mind your own business.
不要回来
And don't come back.
亚瑟先生
Mr. Usher.
你回来了 只有我一人
You're back. Just me.
是的 安娜贝尔去旅行了
Yeah, Annabel went on tour,
如果她没有带小提琴她不会去那里
only she didn't take her violin and she never got there.
她会去多久呢
Well, will she be away long?
2 3个月 如果他们想让她留久一点 谁知道呢
Two or three months. If they want her longer, who knows.
不要听那个家伙的 他只会吹牛皮
Don't listen to this guy. He's a damned liar.
我会想念她 你的妻子和我喜欢一起聊天
Well, I'll miss her. Your wife and I love to talk together.
你是说安娜贝尔吗 是的
You mean Annabel? Yes.
她不是我的妻子 哦 我以为
She's not my wife. I-I thought--
我们一起同居四年 但我们没有结婚
We've lived together for four years, but we're not married.
快点 格洛里亚 对不起
Well, come on, Gloria. Excuse us.
不要担心
Don't worry about it.
而你 给我滚
And you, stay away.
你说谎
You're lying, man.
你说谎
You're lying!
他在说谎
He's lying!
他知道她在那里
He knows where she is.
我告诉不要打电♥话♥回来
I told you not to call back.
一定要进去里面当我建了一道墙
Must have gotten inside While I was building the wall.
亚瑟先生
Mr. Usher. Hi.
我是弗达·悍默 是你的邻居
My name's Father Hammer. I'm your neighbor.
你好
Hello.
有东西流出来了 是的 是血
It's leaking. Yeah, it's blood.
哦 是只老鼠
It's a rat.
一只大老鼠 它从哪里来的
A big rat. Where did it come from?
进了我的房♥子 我要杀死它
It got into my house, and I had to kill it.
很巨 我剌中它几次 但没有死
Huge. I stabbed it a few times, but, it wouldn't die.
所以我想继续剌它
So I had to keep on stabbing it.
你想看看吗 不 谢谢
You wanna take a look? No. Thanks.
我不能忍♥受老鼠
I I can't stand rats. Laughs]
我明白
I understand.
谋杀
"Murder."
让他说
Let him talk.
吃惊吗 不
Surprised? Not really.
真的不吗
Not really?
假的指控像阵风
False accusations are like the wind.
至少我幸运他们派你去 是的 我们会看到你的运气
At least I'm lucky they sent you. Yeah. Well, we'll see how lucky you are.
你知道 罗德他们说到你 的名字在这个区内 我说
You know, Rod, they mentioned your name down at the precinct, and I said,
我知道那个人他是一个艺术家
I know that guy. He's an artiste.
不要客气 坐下来
Let's not stand on ceremony. Have a seat.
我们喜欢站着 我们喜欢走着检查
We like standing. But we prefer walking. Check it out.
我还没有吃早餐 而且还有很多工作要做
I haven't had breakfast yet, and I've got a lot of errands to run.
我们不会太久的
Well, we won't be long.
电♥话♥断线了 哦
Phone's unplugged.
自从出书之后 有很多无聊的电♥话♥
There have been a lot of kook calls since the book came out.
业余摄影师
Amateur photographers.
上帝保佑你 这里有一只猫吗
God bless you. Is there a cat in here?
曾经有 但已经走了 发生什么事了
There was one, but now it's gone. And what happened to it?
没什么好说的 为了找一只丢失的猫
Don't tell me you're here to search for a lost cat.
我问你一些事
I asked you something.
它在这里有几天 然后消失了
It was here for a few days, and then it disappeared!
消失 说到消失 罗德
Disappeared? Look, speaking of disappearance, Rod,
你妻子怎么回事
what happened to your wife?
她不是我的妻子
She's not my wife.
是的 她曾经叫什么名字 叫安娜贝尔
Right, right. What was her name? Annabel.
你是说曾经一直都是这个名字
What do you mean "was"? It's still her name.
过去时
Well, past tense.
那是坏习惯
It's a bad habit.
看来不管我们什么时候见面 周围总会有尸体
It seems whenever you and I meet, there's always a body around.
好吧 告诉我她在那里 我们请吃早餐
Okay, tell us where she is, we'll have breakfast delivered.
电影精选列表