我都做好了 你可以做伪签了
I've done enough. You can do the forging.
你最好练习一下 以防万一
You better practice, just in case.
如果派克打电♥话♥来 要跟他谈谈吗
What if Pike calls, wants to talk to him?
别接电♥话♥ 这是医生的命令
No phone calls. Doctor's orders.
如果他到这间房♥子里来 他不会的
What if he comes to the house? He won't.
他让你难过 但都是过去了 他没有给什么
He gives you a hard time, but underneath it all, he doesn't give a shit.
他只在乎他的报酬
As long as he gets his fees, that's all he cares about.
最后没有人会在乎
That's all anybody ever cares about in the end.
钱 是的
Money. Yeah.
还有办法吗
Has a way, doesn't it?
全部做完了 40万在帐户上
All taken care of: 400,000 in a liquid asset account.
这是你的支票
There's your checkbook. And...
另外这里给你10万块现金
another 100,000 for you here.
你介意我问 你用这么多现金去干吗
Do you mind if I ask what use you could possibly have for all this cash?
我介意 普拉特先生 这是私事
I do mind, Mr. Pratt. It's private business.
吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
你下来这里干什么
What are you doing down here? I- I thought I heard something.
听到了
It sounded....
听到像欧内斯特的声音
It sounded like Ernest.
快点 离开这里
Come on. Come away from there.
今晚和我一起
Stay with me tonight.
杰西 你要管住你自己
Jess, you gotta get a hold of yourself. Robert, please.
我不能一个人留在这里
I can't be alone here anymore. I can't stand being alone here.
好的 我留下来
All right. I'll stay.
你不是让我极度兴奋吗
You're not gonna freak out on me, are you?
你可以对付得来
You're gonna be able to get through this.
如果不行 现在告诉我
Because if you're not, tell me now,
这样我就可以退出 然后走我自己的路
so I can pull out and start covering my tracks.
他说 用他典型的好心和理解方法
He said, in his typically kind and understanding way.
对不起 罗伯特 如果我不够强壮
I am sorry, Robert, if I am not strong enough for you.
我不会去医学院的 我不会花时间在尸体身上
I didn't go to medical school. I haven't spent a lot of time around cadavers.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要睡觉 你也应该睡了
I'm going to sleep. You should do the same.
我可以给你一些东西 如果你喜欢
I can give you something, if you like.
天啊 不 你掉的所有的荷兰酒
God, no. After all that gin, you'd drop.
我应该教你怎样做这个自我催眠 比任何药都要好
I should teach you how to do this. Self-hypnosis. It's better than any pill.
你不能叫醒我
You know, you won't be able to wake me.
如果你改变主意想要玩弄一些小把戏...
So if you think you might change your mind and want to mess around...
我不能叫醒你 当你催眠时
I won't be able to wake you? When you're hypnotized,
你只能在你的声音下醒过来
you can only be wakened by the voice that put you under.
当你自我催眠时 就没有这个声音了
When you hypnotize yourself, there's no such voice.
我需要和你一起 我是和你在一起
I need to have you with me. I am with you.
如果你不能叫醒你
If I can't wake you--
我睡了一阵
I have got to get some sleep.
我有一个早期约会 我忽略了我的实践
I have an early appointment. I've been neglecting my practice.
你不是唯一一个拖延时间的人
You're not the only one that's strung out, Jess.
上几周我不是有一个假期吗
The last few weeks haven't exactly been a vacation for me either.
我在这里 我和你 没事的
I'm here. I'm with you. Nothing is gonna happen.
我只是睡几小时
I'm just gonna sleep for a few hours.
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特
Robert.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
罗伯特
Robert.
你真讨厌
Goddamn you.
罗伯特
Robert. Robert.
醒来 罗伯特 醒来 罗伯特
Wake up! Robert, wake up! Robert!
他还活着
He's still alive.
这里 这里 你自己过来看看他
Here. Here. Take a look at him. See for yourself.
下来这里看看他 杰西卡
Come down here, Jessica, and look at him.
看着他 然后告诉我你觉他还活着
Just take one look at him, then tell me you think he's still alive.
我不能
I can't.
瓦德马尔
Valdemar?
你在那里
Are you there?
是的
Yes.
瓦德马尔 你还
Valdemar, are you still--
睡觉
Sleeping.
睡觉
Sleeping?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
我已经睡着了
I have been sleeping,
现在
and now...
我已经死了
I am dead.
圣母玛利亚
Mother of God.
瓦德马尔
Valdemar.
瓦德马尔
Valdemar.
瓦德马尔 你能听到我说话吗
Valdemar, can you hear me?
什么也没有 过了一 个多小时什么也没有
Nothing. Over an hour, and nothing more.
那是骗局 一定是播放录音的
It's a trick. It- It's a recorded voice.
是派克对我们做了手脚 拜托
Someone's doing this to us. Pike. Please.
或者他还活着 他死了 杰西卡
It's either that, or he's still alive. He's dead, Jessica.
没有任何生命迹象 他已经冻僵了 看在上帝的份上
There's no vital signs. He's frozen solid, for Christ's sake.
我不知道 我的意思是 我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know. I mean, I don't know what's going on here.
我只是想到他被催眠了 当他死时
All I can think is that he was hypnotized when he died, so...
不管怎样我们还可以与他沟通
somehow we're still able to communicate with him.
看上去不太可能
It seems impossible, but...
其它解释行不通
there's no other explanation that makes any sense.
这里
Here. Here.
现在拿2粒 到11点再拿其它的
Take two of these now, and take another at 11:00.
停止清算工作
And lay off the liquor.
你别离开 我必须离开
You're not leaving. I have to.
罗伯特 你别走
Robert, you can't.
我在8点有个内窥镜手术
I have an endoscopy at 8:00.
他们正在准备病人 我已经取消了这家伙三次了
They're prepping the patient right now. I've canceled this guy three times.
你不能这样对我
You can't do this to me.
我们是重犯罪了 杰西卡
We are felons, Jessica.
我们已经犯了盗窃罪
We have committed grand larceny here
上帝至少知道我们的错误
and fraud and God knows what else.
最后我们做的会引起怀疑
The last thing we need to do is to arouse suspicion.
我们必须保持悬念
We have to maintain an air of...
普通的空气
An air of normality?
看
Look.
我早点离开 会在2点30分回来这里
I'll leave early. I'll be back here by 2:30.
你不一定要在呆在这个房♥子里 到外面走走呼吸空气
You don't have to stay in the house. Go outside. Get some air.
吃药 让你自己镇定
Take the pills, and calm yourself.
吃药 杰西卡
Take the pills, Jessica.
不要喝酒 杰西卡
No booze, Jessica.
这里
Here.
我让你看看这个
Let me see you take 'em.
我被吓到了
I'm terrified.
我知道我知道
I know...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不应该这样
I shouldn't be so...
我们会好起来的
We'll be all right.
好好想想
Just try to think logically.
会有一个合理的解释
There's a logical explanation for everything.
合理地解释这一切
There's a logical explanation for everything.
什么事 没有像怪物的东西
Yeah? There is no such thing as monsters.
你舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
舒服
Yes.
你还会痛吗
Do you have any more pain?
不会
No.
不痛
No pain.
你舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
舒服
Yes.
你还会痛吗
Do you have any more pain ?
不痛
No. No pain.
你在哪 瓦德马尔
Where are you, Valdemar?
你可以看到东西吧
Can you see anything? Can you...
告诉我你看到什么 光
tell me what you see? Lights.
很明亮
Very bright.
电影精选列表