很远
Very far...
很遥远
in the distance.
触不到他们
Can't reach them.
我在那里 黑暗
Where I am, it is dark.
黑暗 寒冷
Dark. Cold.
很冷
Very cold.
救救我 杰西卡
Help me, Jessica!
上帝
God.
杰西 不
Jesse? No. No...
不 上帝 别像个鬼影一样
Christ. Don't go spooking around like that.
其他人
Others.
有其他人
There are others.
其他人 很多
Others? Many...
很多其他人
many others.
看着我
Looking at me.
正在看着我
Watching me.
他们想得到什么
They want something.
这些 其他人
These, others...
你可以看到他们吗
can you see them?
他们是什么样子的 他们是谁
What do they look like? Who are they?
瓦德马尔
Valdemar.
瓦德马尔
Valdemar.
我在这里 黑暗
Where lam, it is dark.
又黑又冷
Dark. Cold.
很冷
Very cold.
这是死后的意识
There is consciousness after death.
其他人
Others.
他说有
He said there were...
其他人
others.
充分利用年度激励政策
took advantage of and-of-model year incentives.
如果剔除该部分 8月份零售
If that sector is stripped away, retail sales for August
销♥售♥额仅增长了0.2%
were up a much slimmer two-tenths percent.
但截至目前为止的整个年度
Still, for the year thus far,
销♥售♥额较1988年前八个月上涨了5.9%
sales are up 5.9 percent from the first eight months of 1988.
来自华盛顿的詹姆斯·林博为您报道
James Limbaugh, Washington.
随着经济报告的发布 市场继续遭受抛售程序和获利了结的打♥压♥
The market continued to to be the victim of sell programs
今天发布了
and profit-taking today,
首批经济报告 其中包括零售销♥售♥
as the first of many economic reports, this one on retail sales, was--
救救我
Help me!
瓦德马尔 我在这里
Valdemar, I'm here.
和你在一起
I'm with you.
救我
Help me.
什么 我能做什么
What- What can I do?
叫醒我
Wake me.
叫醒你 我已经死了
Wake you? I am dead.
让我走
Let me go.
叫醒我 让我走
Wake me and let me go.
叫醒你 当然可以
Wake you? Of course.
你在被催眠 如果我叫醒你
You're still You're still hypnotized. If I wake you--
我会被释放
I will be released.
快点 其他人
Quickly. The others.
其他人正在过来
The others are coming.
我正处在两个世界之间
I am part of both worlds.
他们的和你的
Theirs and yours.
他们想利用我
They want to use me
走过这一关
to pass through.
冲破关口 他们过来了
To pass through. They're coming.
叫醒我 叫醒我
Wake me. Wake me before--
结束了
It's over.
完成了
It's finished.
你怎么可以这样做
How could you do this?
你怎么可以这样做
How in the hell could you do this?
现在我们应该做什么 杰西卡
What are we supposed to do now, Jessica?
如果要说他是自然死亡
How do we explain two bullet holes in his body
我们怎样解释他身上的两个子弹孔呢
when he is supposed to have died of natural causes?
我们不需要作任何解释 我们只要埋了他
We don't have to explain anything. We're gonna bury him.
埋了他 埋在后面的树林里
Bury him. In the woods, out back.
我们带他到其它地方埋葬了
We'll say we took him somewhere else for the funeral.
他的家乡哈里斯堡 克里斯特
His hometown. Harrisburg. Christ.
我们有钱 罗伯特 那是你说的
We have money, Robert. It's just like you said.
人们不问太多问题
People won't ask too many questions.
他们只要有足够的钱
They'll cooperate, as long as there's enough money.
我就是一个活生生的例子 上帝 我从来不应该
I'm a living example of that. God, I never should have--
我们必须埋了他 罗伯特 只有一个方法可以处理这件事
We have to bury him, Robert. It's the only way to be rid of this.
他叫我
He asked me to...
叫醒他 让他走
let him go, to wake him.
他没有死 不可能死
He was not dead. He couldn't have been dead.
不可能
It's not possible.
不知为何催眠依然让他活着
Somehow the hypnosis kept him alive.
如果他还在
What if he's still...
我们怎能埋了他
How can we bury him
如果还有机会 我们别无选择 罗伯特
if there's still a chance that he might We have no choice, Robert.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
如果他们发现我 也会发现你
If they find out about me, they'll find out about you.
我否认
I'll deny it.
我否认一切
I'll deny everything.
否认你和派克说过话
Deny you talked to Pike?
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特 是你啊
Robert, is that you?
他们来找你 杰西卡
They're coming for you, Jessica.
他们来找你
They're coming for you.
他们不需要我
They don't want me...
进入那个地下
to go into the ground.
不是我 杰西卡
It isn't me, Jessica.
是其他人
It's the others.
是其他人 杰西卡
It's the others, Jessica.
用我的身体
Using my body.
我叫你帮我
I asked you to help me.
你本应该帮我
You should have helped me.
现在 太迟了
Now it's too late!
瓦德马尔
Valdemar.
我来叫醒你 瓦德马尔
I'm gonna wake you, Valdemar!
我数到5
I'm gonna count to five.
一 二
One! Two!
三 四
Three! Four!
五
Five!
太迟了
It's too late.
其他人
The others--
其他人
The others.
没有我 他们回不来
Without me, they can't return.
他们现在和你一起
They're with you now.
他们和你一起
They're with you.
猜她把他埋在这后面
Guess she was gonna bury him back here.
她不可能自己挖坟墓
She couldn't have dug that grave by herself.
我们猜测她杀死他 然后自杀
We figure she popped him, then shot herself.
很奇怪的事
Very strange things though.
我们在地下室里发现冻结的血
We found blood in the freezer down in the cellar.
富有的人
Rich people.
这变♥态♥的东西一直是富人搞的
The sick stuff always turns out to be rich people.
她把他冷冻了 我们是这么认为的
She had him in the freezer? That's what we think.
在冷藏室里有血
And there was blood in the freezer.
他被杀后被带下地室
So she had him down there after he was shot.
应该如此 那他是如何在这里的
Looks that way. So how'd he get up here?
那就要问他自己了
That's what we're asking ourselves.
等等 你仔细看这个
Wait. Wait till you get a load of this.
天啊
My God.
这个人死了几个星期
This guy's been dead for weeks.
911 是的
Hey, 9-1-1? Yeah.
电影精选列表