快点 罗德
Come on, Rod.
罗德
Rod.
快点
Come on.
♪ 看我在森林里 ♪
♪ Look What I got in the forest ♪
♪ 带了什么给你 ♪
♪ Look what I have for you ♪
♪ 看我在森林里带了什么给你 ♪
♪ Look what I got in the forest Look what I have for you ♪
说啊 甜心
Say it, my sweet.
凶手是谁
Who is thy murderer?
罗德
Rod?
罗德
Rod?
杀死他
Kill him!
你的惩罚写在这个白斑上
Your punishment is written here in this white spot.
那是你的命运 它写在那里
That is your destiny. Where is it written?
什么也没有写
There's nothing written.
你看到了
Do you see it?
你看到那个标记了
Do you see the mark?
死 让他死
Death! Give him death!
抓住他
Get him!
好的 放松点
Okay, take it easy.
好的 把手举起来
Okay, get your hands off that. On his feet.
快点 站起来 妈的
Come on. On your feet, asshole.
你搞什么 没有考上牙科学校或者什么
Hey, what's wrong with you? Flunk out of dental school or what?
那是他的堂姐
It was his cousin.
你知道他为什么做这个
You know why he did it?
拨她的牙齿
To pull her teeth out.
全部32个
All 32 of 'em.
一个男人可以做这种事吗
How can a man do something like that?
我从来想不通
I'll never figure it out.
快点 进去 好吗
Come on. Get in, all right?
但我还没有完成
Get in. But I didn't finish!
我说罗德
Say, Rod.
你或许想拍一下这个
Hey, you might wanna get a shot of this.
怎么回事 亚瑟 你还好吗
What is it, Usher? You all right?
还好 对不起
Yeah. Hey, I'm sorry.
不 我只是有点宿醉 打开盒子
No, no. I just have a little bit of a hangover. Open the box.
你确定要吗 是的
You sure? Yeah.
安娜贝尔 有什么问题吗
Annabel, what's wrong?
看 你的猫吗 我知道她回家不久了
Look, is it your cat? I know she's gonna come home soon.
天啊 你太漂亮了
God, you're beautiful.
吻我
Kiss me.
约瑟夫 我没有 我甚至不知道怎样说这个
Joseph, I don't even I don't even know how to say this.
我就像生活在恶梦中
It's like I'm living in a nightmare...
他像一个陌生人
and he's a stranger.
这本书的图片 我不敢相信
The pictures in this book, I can't believe it.
听着 你可以在纽约找到一个地方吗
Listen, can you find me a place in New York?
可以 我随时可以去
Yes, I can go anytime.
我只要离开这里就可以
I just have to get out of here.
你可以帮我吗
Can you help me?
你会找电♥话♥给我吗
Will you call me?
天啊 我很怕
God, I'm frightened.
我害怕
I'm frightened.
什么 什么是天堂的南边
What What is there south of heaven? What's- What's south of heaven?
有没有读过但丁的神曲
Ever read Dante's Divine Comedy?
那是歌♥颂最后的审判
The canticles of the Last Judgment?
不 那是正文
No. The texts...
优雅的转世
of the reincarnation of chic.
如果你不告诉我 我真的不知道
Are you not gonna tell me 'cause I haven't?
不
No.
但你可以试一下或者猜猜
But you can try and guess.
什么问题 你不喜欢猫吗
What's the matter? You don't like cats, pal?
是你的 不
Is it yours? No.
两天前它俳徊在这里
It just kind of wandered in a couple days ago.
它饿了 我喂了她 我是一个动物吸管
She was hungry. I fed her. I'm a sucker for animals.
想要再来一杯吗
Want another shot?
我的女朋友有一只猫 就像这只
My girlfriend had a cat that looked just like that one.
可能就是那只
Maybe it's hers.
正如我所说的 它迷路了 不
Like I said, she just wandered in. No.
它死了
Hers is dead.
奇怪的是它怎么看着你
Strange how she's looking at you.
为什么你不收养它呢
Why don't you pet her?
它可能是你女朋友的那只猫
Hell, she's probably your girlfriend's cat.
看到这个白斑了吗
See this white spot?
像你女朋友的猫的白斑吗
Does your girlfriend's cat have a spot like that?
它里面有点设计
There's a little design in it.
什么设计
What design?
你看
Do you see it?
你看那个标记
Do you see the mark?
你几乎看不出来但
You can hardly see it, but...
如果你想 我们一起看
if you want to, we can look at it together.
不 我的名字是埃莱奥诺拉
No. May name is Eleonora.
不 谢了
No. Thanks.
随便
Whatever.
你好
Hello?
是安娜贝尔吗
Annabel?
约瑟夫
Joseph.
好消息 我为你找一个落脚的地方
Good news. I found you a place to stay
我找到一些关于教学职位的信息
and I got some info on some possible leaching positions.
太好了
That's great.
两周呆那里有点少 但只是开始
It's just a small place for a couple of weeks, but it's a start.
我不在乎 我不在乎它是什么 只要我能离开这里
I don't care. I don't care what it is, as long as I get out of here.
听着 我今晚要坐飞机走
Listen, I'm gonna try to get a flight tonight.
好的 你给我那个飞行信息我去接你
Okay, call me with your flight info and I'll pick you up.
我会的
I Will.
那只猫在哪里
Where is the cat?
你能卖♥♥给我吗
Will you sell her to me?
为什么不 它在哪里
Why not? Where is she?
我把它放这里
I put her in here.
我知道你回来找它
I knew you'd come back for her.
它在等你
She's been waiting for you.
等我 是的
For me? Yes.
太好了
It's marvelous.
那是你的命运 她怀孕了
It's your destiny. She's pregnant.
甜心 我在这里
Sweetheart. Yes, I'm here.
好的 没事的
It's okay. Yes, yes.
你还活着 小猫咪
You're alive! Pussy.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
我要杀死她
I'm gonna kill her!
不 不
No. No!
把它给我 不
Give her to me. No! No!
把它给我 不
Give me the cat. No!
不 你的猫已经死了
No! Your cat's dead.
走
Go!
你把整个邻居都吵醒了
You're waking up the whole damn neighborhood.
现在把那声音调小 对不起
Now turn that damn noise down. I'm sorry.
是安娜贝尔 我们吵了一架
It's Annabel. We had an argument,
她把自己锁在楼上的房♥间里
and she locked herself upstairs in her room.
我不知道什么吵架 我们只想睡觉
I don't know about any argument. We just want to sleep.
当然 对不起 我会告诉她的
Of course. I'm sorry. I'll tell her.
那里怎么了 我想是安娜贝尔
Hey, what was that? Annabel, I think.
你不是说你的妻子在她的房♥间吗
Didn't you say that your wife was up in her room?
这是什么
What's all this?
看上去像血
It looks like blood.
我下楼梯时割伤了脚
I I cut my foot coming down- coming down the stairs.
我没有意识到
I didn't- didn't realize it..
最好小心点 晚安 是的
I better take care of it. Good night. Yeah.
记得那音乐啊
And, don't forget about the music. I mean--
知道了 好的
Yes. Okay.
这里的生活变得丑陋
”Life here has become ugly.
电影精选列表