可怕的尖叫声 好像有人很痛苦
It's god-awful. Screaming, crying, like somebody's in some real pain.
发生有多久了 一周 两周 好像是
How Long’s this been going on? A week. Two weeks maybe.
时间长到让我们在这楼里都快疯掉了
Long enough to have the rest of us in the building crazy over it.
找不到人去处理 你知道人们是怎样的
Couldn't get anyone to do anything about it. You know how people are.
妈的 愁的我喝酒
Shit. It's driving me to drink.
我是打911的人 你做得对
I'm the guy who called 9-1-1. Well, you did the right thing.
我是警♥察♥霍夫曼 快开门
Police, Hoffman! Open up!
撞开它
Hit it.
霍夫曼
Hoffman?
我告诉你什么了 又一个富有的人 去叫增援
What'd I tell you? Another rich guy. Call in the troops.
救命
Help.
没有人叫醒我
There's no one to wake me.
没有人叫醒我
No one to wake me.
我们都是腐♥败♥分子
It 's the depravity that is in all of us.
反常是这颗心的主要冲动之一
Perversity is one of the prime impulses of the heart.
那些从来不犯错误的人
Who's never done something wrong
是因为被禁止了 小心脚下
just' because it was forbidden. Watch your step there.
恶魔只会爱恶魔
To be evil only for the love of being evil.
先生 你认为我有调岗的机会吗
Sir, do you think there's any chance of me being transferred
回到违规停车
back to parking violations?
不 我不想吃饭 奥尼尔
No. I I don't want any dinner. O'Neil. W]
可能来些咖啡会好点
Maybe just some coffee.
不 先生 我是问转移的事情
No, sir. I was asking about a transfer.
出去 我真的有印象 出去 这是来这里的通告证
Out. I'm real impressed. Out. This is a pass to come in here.
你会读英语吧 我会英语
Can you read English? I can read English.
只要你想的语言我都会读 你不带他们中的一个进来
I can read any language you want. You don't come in with one of those.
那个警♥察♥ 我想见那个警♥察♥
I want the police! I want to see the police!
什么问题 罗德你和那个保镖有点小问题吗
What's the matter, Rod? You having a little problem with the bouncer?
他很好 有警♥察♥
He's all right. There's the police.
请自便
Be my guest.
你是怎样开始不喜欢他们的
How is it you get sent down on every one of these?
我特别爱平静的生活
Still life is my specialty.
抓到他了吗
Already get him?
是的 今天早上 那个混♥蛋♥还和她睡在一起
Yeah, this morning. Bastard was asleep, right next to her.
是谁第一个发现的的 瓦伦扎
So who was the first one on the scene? Valenz.
朋友
Man!!
谁叫你拉那杠杆
Hey, Usher. Who the hell told you to pull that lever?
你是不是想杀人 快让人把它停下来
You trying to get somebody killed? Somebody stop this thing.
很抱歉 你很抱歉
I'm sorry. You're sorry.
看看他在照相
Look at him taking pictures, will ya?
大的匆忙是什么 斯蒂夫那里也没有去
What's the big hurry, Usher? Stiff's not going anywhere.
你哪里来的
Where did you come from?
你是怎样进入这里
How did you get in here?
你不能踩在照片上 快点
You have to get off the paper. Come on.
你是怎样进去那里的
How did you get in here? How did you--
你对她做了什么 我对她做了什么
What did you do to her? What did I do to her?
看她对我做了什么
Look what she did to me.
那是谁的猫
Whose cat is it?
你抓伤他
Did you scratch him?
你不一定是你做的 他很容易破碎
You mustn't do that. He's very fragile.
她从哪来 她是我们的
Where did she come from? She's ours.
我发现她在外面
I found her outside.
你太饿了不是吗 但我会照顾你的
You were so hungry, weren't you? But I'll take care of you.
她不是很漂亮吗
Isn't she pretty?
她的胸有一块很漂亮的白斑
She has a beautiful white spot on her chest.
我们能够养她吗
We can keep her, can't we?
当然可以 宝贝
Sure, honey.
好
Good.
怎么了 那只猫 我想它在盯着我
What is it? The cat.
我勇敢的爱人
I think it's staring at me. My brave lover.
是的 如果它在午夜跳到这里来
Yeah, well, what if it decides to jump up here in the middle of the night
挖我的眼睛出来
and claw my eyes out?
更好
Better?
我需要的时候我会很勇敢
I can be brave when I have to.
你不知道我在工作时 看到很多可怕的事情
I see a lot of terrible things in my work. You don't know.
你太迷信了
You're superstitious.
我想那是她的黑猫
I think it's 'cause she's a black cat.
我知道那是迷信的开始 不是吗 那是中世纪时代
You know where those superstitions began, don't you? It was in the Middle Ages.
检察官烧掉女人和黑猫 因为他们认为他们是女巫
Inquisitors burned women and black cats 'cause they thought they were witches.
最后 黑猫所剩无几
Finally, there weren't many black cats left.
猫的记忆 所以他们不相信
Cats remember, so they don't trust.
不 那是B自然
No, that's "B" natural.
好
Good.
从开始就尝试所有的事
Try the whole thing from the beginning.
三 四
Three, four.
发生什么事 我听到她尖叫
What happened? I heard her screaming.
我意外地在那个门踩到她的尾巴
I accidentally caught her tail in the door.
她还好顺便问一下 她叫什么名字
She's all right. By the way, what's her name?
那是秘密
It's a secret.
不要伤害她
Don't hurt her.
你说你不喜欢它 不 我没有说过
Are you saying you don't like it? No, I'm not saying that at all.
不 犯罪的图片太可怕了 他们让人震惊
No, I- The crime photos are terrific. They're startling.
我只是说对比 那全部是我的说的
I I'm just saying contrast. Contrast, that's all I'm saying.
但这里有对照
But there's contrast here.
罗德 你知道我说的是什么意思
Rod, look. You know what I'm talking about here.
照片全是同个风格 要不像是犯罪现场的照片
Now, shots with the same tone, but something other than crime photos.
向那些怀疑者展示你真的有眼光
Show the skeptics you really have an eye.
不 他没有检查
No, he hasn't checked in yet.
不要担心 我会照顾它的
Don't worry about it. Okay, I'll take care of it.
亚瑟 你在商业区有工作
Usher, you got a job downtown!
谢谢 里弗温德 再见
Thanks, Reverend. Bye, Reverend.
下周见
See you next week.
那是一只好猫
That's a good pussycat.
好猫
Good pussycat.
是的 你是
Yes, you're a...
给点东西我吃好吗
How 'bout fixing me something to eat?
我在这里 那只猫不在
I'm here. The cat's not.
你好
Hello?
你好 安妮
Hi, Anne.
不 我从来没有听过什么事 我对它着迷
No, I haven't heard anything at all. I'm frantic about it.
不 不是真的
No, not really.
我会的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
你不认为这有点过分了吗
Don't you think this is a bit much?
我是说你的朋友正打电♥话♥给你
I mean, your friends are calling you
像是有点个人危险
like it's some sort of a fucking personal crisis.
克里斯蒂 你想你的孩子被绑♥架♥了
Christ. You'd think your child had been kidnapped.
我没有孩子
I don't have a child.
为什么你不出去唱一杯呢
Why don't you go and drink somewhere else?
这是我的厨房♥
Hey. This is my fucking kitchen.
我会呆在这里
And I'll fucking stay.
我喝我想喝的东西
And I'll fucking drink if I fucking want!
我什么也不做
I didn't fucking do anything!
你好
Hello?
你好 克里斯蒂安
Hello, Christian.
不 我很好 你在练习吗
No, I'm fine. Did you practice?
好的 不 还没有
Good. No, not yet.
听着 现在我拿走好吧 过会我拿给你
Listen, I can't really talk right now. Okay? I'll talk to you later.
我知道喜欢她
I know you killed her.
你在说什么 你疯了 你知道那个吗
What, are you talking about? You are crazy. Do you know that?
那只猫
It's a fucking cat.
一只猫
A cat!
你杀了她 我没杀她
You killed her. And I didn't kill her!
你杀了 你杀了她 我没有
Yes, you did. You killed her. I didn't!
你杀了
Yes, you did.
你从来没有打过我
Don't you ever, ever hit me!
没有
No!
罗德
Rod.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
罗德
Rod.
罗德
Rod.
电影精选列表