你将会什么都记不得
You will not remember anything.
二 你重新获得你的感觉
Two. You're starting to regain your senses.
三 开始看那个房♥间
Three. Starting to see the room.
开始看我
Starting to see me.
四
FOUL
天啊 好痛
God! The pain!
天啊 你不能帮帮他吗
God. Can't you help him?
他不久就会入睡 他已经打了针
He'll be asleep soon. He's had his injection.
我现在什么不能做
There's not much else I can do.
你可以和他一起 这是你的工作
You could stay with him. That's what you're being paid for.
你应该送他进医院
You should have him in a hospital.
他已是濒死状态
A man in his advanced state.
把他关在家 我从没见过这样的事
Keeping him at home. I have never seen anything like it.
我做了这么多年护士 从来没有这样的事情
In all my years of nursing, I've never seen anything like it.
我的他妈的妻子在哪里
Where is that bitch of a wife of mine?
她在哪里
Where is she?
在外面花我的钱
Out spending my money.
她在哪里 在哪里
Where is she? Where--
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica!
当地银行有2个资金帐户
Two of the money market accounts are with the local bank.
那些钱你现在可以用了 去见见普拉特先生
Those funds are available to you now. See Mr. Pratt.
其余的还要些时间
The rest is going to take some time.
什么时候 文书工作 电子邮件
How much time? Paperwork, mails,
镇外的支票要清理
out-of-town checks will have to clear.
2到3周
Two to three weeks.
如果欧内斯特发生什么事
If anything should happen to Ernest,
你要收回就很难
you'll have a hard time collecting, I'm afraid.
所以你最好让他活着 明白吗
So do your best to keep him alive, won't you?
我尽力 我肯定你会
I'll do my best. I'm sure you will.
这个换成现金还有些路要走 瓦德马尔太太
This is quite a lot to be walking around with in cash, Mrs. Valdemar.
现在我们提供一个清算资产帐户
Now, we do offer a liquid asset account
那允许你取出任意数目
that would allow you to withdraw any amount--
我早就想跟你说这个了
I'll be wanting to talk to you about that.
在未来几周我会有很大笔钱进来
I'll be coming into quite a large sum in the next few weeks.
我说过是超过300万
Something over three million, I'm told.
当然 我会等到可以放到安全的地方
And, of course, I'll be wanting to put it someplace where it will be safe.
但这个 我需要这笔现金
But this- I have a need for this in cash.
不管你怎么说 瓦德马尔太太
Whatever you say, Mrs. Valdemar.
不管你什么时候准备好 给我一个电♥话♥就行
Whenever you're ready, just give me a call.
我们乐意为你服务
We're- We're here to please.
那足够好了 玛莎 你可以走了
That's good enough, Martha. You can go.
瓦德马尔太太 我们还没有完成楼上的东西 不需要完成
We've not done the upstairs yet, Mrs. V. It doesn't need to be done.
真的 那好你下次来拿吧
It's fine. Really. You can get it next time.
如果你这样说
If you say so, mum.
好了 大家都收拾走人
All right, people. Let's pack it up. We're leaving.
瓦德马尔先生今天看上去不太好
Mr. V seems in a bad way today, mum.
是的 他近来过得不好
Yes. He's, been bad for some time now.
可怜的老头子 夜晚护士离开我不知道他做什么
Poor old soul. Night nurse left, and I didn't know what to do.
对不起 我没有想到会那么长的
I'm sorry. I didn't expect to be gone so long.
好了 现在医生和他在一起
That's all right. Doctor's with him now.
他在这里吗 好的
He's here? Good.
签你的名字 瓦德马尔 签在这条线上
Sign your name, Valdemar. Sign your name on the line.
再签一个 瓦德马尔
Again, Valdemar.
这里 这条线上
Here. On the line.
再签你的名字
Sign your name again.
完成
Done.
是他 还在
Is he... Still under.
来这里
Come here.
你肯定你想要
Are you sure you want to?
是的
Yes.
你放在什么在保险箱里 杰西卡
What did you put in the safe, Jesse?
安全
The safe?
当你想进来
When you came in.
我看到你放一样东西在保险箱里 那是什么
I saw you put something in the safe. What was it?
钱
Money.
你有钱了 有一些
You got the money. Some.
一点而已 一点是多少
Just a little. How much is a little?
我不知道 几千吧
I don't know. A few thousand.
我想这些不是我的吧
None of it mine, I suppose.
过几周后我就有余下的部分
I'll have the rest in a few weeks.
直到工作结束也没有我的
Nothing for me until the job is finished.
不是吗
Is that it?
不公平
That's not fair.
这个之外我什么都得不到
I haven't gotten anything out of this, Jess.
不久
Soon.
在几周之后
In a few weeks.
我们会得到它的
In a few weeks we'll have it all.
我想 有一百万美元吧
Just think of it. A million dollars.
我们分掉这一百万美元
A million dollars for us to share.
记得吗 我要的是现金
Mine in cash. Remember?
不要支票
No checks.
不要把我的名字写在上面 不要担心
Nothing with my name on it. Don't worry.
这和我们无关 我们和它无关
Nothing to connect us. There's nothing to connect us.
我们和它一点关系也没有
Nothing at all to connect us.
那是欧内斯特
It's Ernest.
我的天啊
My God.
让他多活几周 这是派克要求你必须做到的
Keep him alive for a few more weeks. That's what Pike said you had to do.
那是我们要做的事 其他人不需要知道他今晚死在这里
That's what we're going to do. No one needs to know he died here tonight.
我们等钱到手了 他再死在几天之后
We wait till the money comes through. Then he dies a few days later.
他必须被检查吗
Won't he have to be examined?
由医生检查 也就是我 我签一份死亡确认书
By a doctor. That's me. I'll sign the death certificate.
葬礼怎么办 盖着棺材
What about the funeral? Closed coffin.
火葬场 我们不只是自己做了
Cremation. We can't just do that ourselves.
不 州的法律那需要一个人的证件
No. State law. It has to be someone licensed.
我们不必保存他
We don't have to have him embalmed,
但尸体要处理
but the body does have to be handled.
三周后他会
In three weeks he'll be...
是的 他会腐化
Yes. He'll be melted.
除非
Unless...
在你的地下室
In your basement.
你不能太认真
You can't be serious.
你还想事情变得更坏吗 杰西
How badly do you want this, Jess?
天啊
God.
杰西 帮我 帮忙这里 杰西
Jess, give me a hand. You gotta give me a hand here, Jess.
把这手臂拿出来
Try to free the arm.
从扶手抽出手来
Get the arm off the banister there.
杰西 由于上帝的缘故我失去了他
Jesse, for God's sake, I'm losing him!
是那个护士
It's the nurse.
回应她 不
Answer it. No.
如果你不回应 她会偷听我们一整晚 干掉她
If you don't answer it, she'll be bugging us all night. Get rid of her.
我本应该打电♥话♥给你 很抱歉 我不需要你了
I I should have called you. I'm sorry. I won't be needing you.
我都用这些方法
I came all this way.
我必须对你负责在我的时间内
I'm gonna have to charge you for my time.
你明天会等我吗
Will you be wanting me tomorrow?
不
No....
实际上 我决定接受你的意见
Actually, I have decided to take your advice.
我把瓦德马尔送到医院去了
I-I'm- I'm putting Mr. Valdemar into a hospital.
我不再需要你 很好 是时候了
I won't be needing you anymore. Well, it is about time.
在他身体还不太糟时候
A man in his advanced state.
我很高兴能在这里照顾他
I'm here. I would be happy to look in on him.
现在医生和他在一起
No. The doctor's with him right now.
对不起我失去了工作
Well, I'm sorry to lose the work,
但我很高兴你们最后做对了事
but I am glad to see that you are finally doing the right thing.
我看到他们发给你调整的费用
I'll see that they send you an adjusted bill.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you- for all your help.
我们需要更多的签名吗
What if we need more signatures?
电影精选列表