太棒了
Great.
好球
Strike!
好的 小卡 你已经看见一个了
Okay, Cam, now you've seen one.
他的下一次投球你就能击中了
Give his next pitch a ride.
没关系 只是一个
That's alright, it's only one.
来吧 瑞奇 来吧
Come on, Ricky, let's go!
好球
Strike!
挥的不错 瑞奇 注意时机 来吧
Good cut, Ricky, timing now, let's go!
好球
Strike!
没关系 不是你的错 下次就能击中了
That's alright, that wasn't your pitch, get him next time.
好球
Strike!
那没关系
That's alright.
来吧 伙计们 我们还有机会
Come on, guys, we've still got this.
嘿 没事的 来吧 伙计们 我们走
Hey, it's alright, come on, guys, let's go!
我们两个球还可以做很多事情 对吗 教练
We can do a lot with two, right, Coach?
对吗 教练
Right, Coach?
凯尔 坐下 比赛结束了
Kyle, go have a seat, this game's over.
来吧 乔伊
Let's go, Joey!
干得好 梅森
Way to go, Mason,
再投一球 伙计 再投一球
one more pitch, buddy, one more pitch!
来吧 梅斯
12岁组州锦标赛 半决赛 奥克伍德9分 自♥由♥港7分 第六场下半局
Come on, Mase.
上面
Up!
耶
Yeah!
太棒了
Nice!
干得好 伙计
Way to go, buddy!
干得好
Good job!
干得好 伙计们
Good job, boys!
好了 蝙蝠我数三声 一 二 三
Alright, Bats on three, one, two, three,
-蝙蝠 -一 二 三
-Bats! -One, two, three,
- 蝙蝠 -一 二 三
- Bats! -One, two, three,
蝙蝠
Bats!
好吧
Alright!
今天取得了伟大的胜利 孩子们 伟大的胜利
Great win out there today, boys, great win.
听着 我们可能会在冠军联赛中
Now listen, we're probably gonna see these guys
再见到他们
again in the championship.
他是对的
He's right.
我们有点幸运
We got a little lucky.
他们可以承受输掉一场比赛 所以他们守住了自己的优势
They could afford to lose a game, so they held their aces,
但是他们明天还要和别人比赛
but they have to play them tomorrow,
意味着他们和我们比赛的时候
which means that their arms
胳膊会很累
are gonna be tired when they play us.
我们会赢得冠军
We are winning the championship,
我们会赢得地区冠军
we are winning the regionals,
我们要去世界大赛 对吗
and we are going to the World Series, yeah?
-是的 -明白了吗
-Yeah! -You got that?
-是的 -明白了吗
-Yeah! -You got that?
-是的 -一 二 三
-Yeah! -One, two, three,
奥克伍德
Oakwood!
一 二 三
One, two, three,
-奥克伍德 -一 二 三
-Oakwood! -One, two, three,
奥克伍德
Oakwood!
耶
Yeah!
-耶 -喔
-Yeah! -Woo!
12岁组州冠军淘汰赛 布莱顿0分 自♥由♥港1分 第六场上半局
12岁组州冠军淘汰赛 布莱顿0分 自♥由♥港1分 第六场的上半局
继续 去打中外野位置
Go on, go play center field.
三个球 把我们救出来 好吗
Three pitches, get us out of this, okay?
你会很好的 好吗
You'll be good, alright?
他们现在不能保送上垒了 伙计
They can't walk you now, buddy!
他们现在不能保送上垒了
They can't walk you now!
等待你的击球
Wait for your pitch.
好球
Strike!
告诉过你他投的很快
Told you he throws heat.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好球
Strike!
没关系 保持集中注意
That's okay, stay focused.
这应该很有趣
This should be interesting.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
天哪
Holy sh...
鞋子
Shoes.
我怎么跟你说的
What'd I tell ya?
泽维尔 你准备好了吗
Xavier, you ready?
是的 我的拖鞋呢
Yeah, where are my slides?
就在你前面
Right in front of you.
哦
Oh.
祝你今天好运 伙计
Good luck today, buddy.
你也一样
You too.
你今天准备振出局几个人
How many kids you gonna strike out?
他们所有人
All of them.
你会把奖杯带回家的 对吧
You're gonna bring that trophy home, right?
是的
Yeah.
祝你好运 X
Good luck, X.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
努力投球 集中注意
Throw hard, focus.
嘿 凯尔 今天要玩得开心
Hey, Kyle, have fun out there today,
我们在热身前见
I'll see you before warmups.
还记得你告诉我你会赢得州冠军吗
Remember when you told me you were gonna win states?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 你走到现在这么远不是为了只走这么远
Well, you didn't come this far to only come this far,
赢下它
win it.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
一切准备好了吗
You got everything?
是的
Yep.
击球手套呢
Batting gloves?
是的
Yep.
好吧 你兴奋吗
Alright, you excited?
是的 有点紧张
Yeah, kinda nervous.
坐下
Sit down.
听着 当你开始热身时
So listen, those nerves,
这些紧张情绪就会消失 会没事的
they'll go away when you start warming up, you'll be fine.
但你今天必须把这些都抛在脑后
But you have to leave it all out there today,
这就是你一直努力的方向
this is everything you've been working towards.
对吗
Alright?
无论输赢
Win or lose,
你必须知道你已经做了你所能做的一切
you have to know that you did everything you could.
好吧 他们是一个很好的团队
Alright, so they're a good team,
他们以前来过这里
they've been here before,
你可能不会有太多击球机会
and you're probably not gonna get much to hit,
所以要有耐心 机灵点 好吗
so be patient, be smart, okay?
好的
Okay.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你让我很惊讶 真的
You've amazed me, you really have.
现在我们完成比赛 好吗
Now let's finish this, huh?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到布莱顿和奥克伍德之间举♥行♥的
welcome to the 12-year-old Connecticut State Championship
12岁组的康涅狄格州锦标赛
between Brighton and Oakwood.
两队都以四胜一负的成绩
Both teams have four wins and one loss
进入这场赢家通吃的比赛
entering this winner-take-all game.
祝我们所有的全明星选手好运
Good luck to all of our all-stars.
教练 请进行友好谈话
Coaches, plate conference, please.
你们好吗 伙计们
How are you doing, guys?
很好 谢谢
Good, thanks.
好的 这个场地是完全封闭的
Okay, the field is totally enclosed all the way around,
这意味着一切都步入正轨
so that means everything is in play.
奥克伍德 你是卫冕冠军
Oakwood, you're the defending champion,
所以你们是主场队伍
so therefore you're the home team.
有什么问题吗
Are there any questions?
没有 先生
No, sir.
让我们开始吧
Let's play ball.
祝你好运 教练
Good luck, Coach.
靠回来 孩子们
电影精选列表