明白了
Got it.
这孩子会打球吗
Does this kid even know how to hit?
那几个球有什么问题吗
Something wrong with those?
好吧 那就挥杆吧
Alright, swing away then.
打得不错
Nice hit.
天哪
Holy...
好吧 那的确涉及了所有领域
Well, that's certainly hitting to all fields.
凯尔 把一只打进树林里
Kyle, put one in the woods!
加油
Go for it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
用同样的速度投球就好
Just pitch it the same speed.
听着
Listen up,
如果你的父母今年夏天有什么度假计划
if your parents have any vacation plans this summer,
你最好告诉他们取消掉
you better tell them to cancel them.
吉米
Jimmy,
嘿 给你的督导员打个电♥话♥
hey, call your AD
叫他派个球探来
and tell him to send a scout down here.
不 他十二岁
No, he's 12.
不 相信我 你现在要开始注意这个孩子了
No, trust me, you wanna start watching this kid now.
嘿 凯尔 你猜怎么着
Hey, Kyle, guess what?
你入选了A队
You made the A team.
祝贺你 宝贝
Congratulations, sweetheart.
酷
Cool.
很酷
Cool?
就这样 只是很酷吗 呃
That's it, just cool, huh?
是的 酷
Yeah, cool.
我们将赢得区赛 然后是州赛 然后是整个地区赛
We're gonna win districts, then states, then regionals,
然后我们就能赢得世界大赛
and then we're gonna win the World Series.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 好吧 布莱顿去年在区赛被横扫
Um, well, Brighton got swept in the districts last year,
所以让我们先定个小目标
so let's just take it one game at a--
爸爸 我们会赢区赛的
Dad, we're winning districts,
我们今年不会输掉一场比赛了
we're not losing a game this year.
真的吗
Really?
如果我上场就不会
Not if I have anything to do with it.
喔
Whoa.
凯尔
Kyle...
那个球棒是什么
What is that bat?
是的 是的 那是什么球棒
Yeah, yeah, what's that bat?
好吧 男孩
Okay, boys,
这就是我们的队伍
this is our team.
今年我们会有很多时间在一起
We're gonna be spending a lotta time together this year,
我们的首要目标是比去年有所提高
and our number one goal is to improve on last year.
对吗
Right?
是的 教练
Yes, Coach.
我想看到你们努力训练
I wanna see all you guys working hard,
好吧 支持你的队友
alright, support your teammates.
好吗 我需要你们专注于每一场比赛
Okay, I need you guys focused on every single play,
每一个球
every single pitch.
好吧 去年我们犯了一些心理错误
Alright, we had a few mental errors last year,
这导致我们在一些比赛中失利
and it cost us some games.
今年不会再这样了
That will not fly this year,
每个队都比去年好
every team is better than they were last year.
我保证每个12岁孩子
And I guarantee you that every 12-year-old
都有和你们一样的梦想
has the same dream that you guys have,
那就是进入世界职业棒球大赛
making it to the World Series.
今年我们队有一位新队员
We have one new player on our team this year,
凯尔·库克 你可能还记得他的选拔赛
Kyle Cooke, you might remember him from tryouts.
是的
Yeah.
凯尔 你怎么能每次
Kyle, how come you're able to make
挥杆都能有那样的接触
that kinda contact on every swing?
嗯 我练习了很多
Um, I practice a lot.
你怎么总是知道
And how do you always know
如何让你的身体处于正确的位置
how to get your body positioned properly
当你击球的时候
when you're making a play?
我也经常练习那个
I practice that a lot too.
那么投球呢
What about throwing?
你如何保持这种准确性的
How do you keep up that accuracy?
训练
Practice.
你是怎么做那个疯狂的摇摆身体的动作的
And how do you do that crazy body-swingy thing?
哦 那是我自己编的
Oh, I just kinda made that one up on my own.
好了 听着 孩子们
Alright, listen up, boys,
你今年想玩得开心 对吗
you wanna have fun this year, right?
是的 教练
Yes, Coach.
如果我们不开心为什么还要玩这个游戏
Why play the game if we're not gonna have fun?
我现在就告诉你
I'll tell you right now,
你棒球打得越好
the better you are at baseball,
你打棒球就会越开心
the more fun you're gonna have playing baseball.
唯一能让你变得更好的方法就是练习
And the only way you're gonna get better is by practicing.
每天 只要你有时间 就练习
Every day, whenever you have free time, practice.
如果你有问题 问别人
And if you have a question, ask somebody.
明白了吗
You with me?
是的 教练
Yes, coach.
好吧 我们去练习吧
Alright, let's go practice.
来吧
Come on.
我们走 孩子们
Let's go, guys.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
练习指关节曲线
Practicing the knuckle curve.
哦 对吗
Oh yeah?
是的
Yeah.
投的很好
Good pitch.
看上去不错
Looking good.
你好吗 冠军
How you doin', champ?
很好
Good.
当 当
Ta-da!
嘿 那些是干什么用的
Hey, what are those for?
让你开开心
For your enjoyment.
嗯
Mm.
而且我完成了那个捆绑交易
And I closed that bundle deal.
亲爱的 祝贺你
Honey, congratulations.
是的 好吧 让我们别太激动了
Yeah, well, let's not get too excited,
这是件小事 但是希望是很多好事的开始
it's a small thing, but hopefully the first of many.
好吧 我们刚拿到时间表
Well, we just got the schedule,
他们的比赛在同一天开始
and their tournaments start on the same day.
所以我要打电♥话♥给他们的教练
So I'm gonna call their coaches,
看看他们能不能带他们去看看比赛
see if maybe they can bring 'em to some games.
不 让我看看日期
No, let me know the days,
也许我可以早点下班
maybe I can take off a little early.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我可以安排的
Yeah, I can manage it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你刚才不是问我能不能确定吗
Didn't you just ask me if I was sure?
但是你确定你确定吗
But are you sure you're sure?
我确定我确定
I'm sure I'm sure.
康涅狄格州锦标赛
怎么了
What's wrong?
我今天要和布莱顿比赛
I'm pitching against Brighton today.
他们有个能挥5个本垒打的孩子
They have a kid who's seven for seven with five homers.
他大概有六英尺高 而且已经有胡子了
He's, like, six-feet tall and has a beard already.
我想我要走垒了他
I think I'll walk him.
你知道那家伙是个球探 对吧?
You know that guy's a scout, right?
我要去热身了
I gotta go warm up.
我也是
Me too.
现在来吧
Come on now.
12岁组西部区半决赛 奥克伍德14分 圣4分 4场的上半局
耶 我们赢了
Yeah, we win!
太好了
Nice.
好的 伙计们 都过来
Okay, fellas, bring it in.
雷格 别管那些高投球
Reg, lay off the high ones!
我得告诉你多少次 振作点
How many times I have to tell ya? Come on!
电影精选列表