12岁
第四个坏球
Ball four.
10岁以下州锦标赛 普林斯顿7分 布鲁克莱恩6分 6场的后半局
出局
Out!
安全上垒
Safe!
干得好 吉米 干得好
Nice play, Jimmy, nice play!
喔
Woo!
好的 再来一个
Alright, one more out.
再来一个 来吧
One more, let's go!
哦 伙计
Oh boy.
布卢
Blue.
外场 把它拦在你身前
Outfield, keep it in front of you.
好了 开始吧
Alright, let's go.
不 他没事 他没事
No, he's okay, he's okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
我应该接住它的
I should've caught it.
你已经尽力了
You gave it everything you could.
我应该接住它的
I should've caught it.
明年我们真的会想你的 凯尔
We're really gonna miss you next year, Kyle.
我希望我的球员都像你一样用心去打球
I wish every one of my kids played with your heart.
你进主力球队的时候要记得我 好吗
Just remember me when you get to the majors, alright?
这位祝贺这位来自马萨诸塞州的10岁
Congratulations to the 10-year-old All-Stars
布鲁克维尔队的全明星和州冠军
and state champions from Brookville, Massachusetts.
最终比分 布鲁克维尔队八分 普林斯顿七分
Final score: Brookville eight, Princeton seven.
祝你们在地区比赛中好运
Good luck at regionals, boys.
我想就这样了
I think that's it.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
我想 这个院子比另一个房♥子的小的多
I mean, the yard's a lot smaller than our other house.
啊 没小那么多吧
Ah, it's not that much smaller.
你想在外面试试吗
You wanna test it out?
现在吗
Right now?
对
Yeah.
好吗
Huh?
听着 凯尔
So listen, Kyle,
我知道搬家对你来说是件不容易的事
I know moving's not the easiest thing for you,
但我想我们会喜欢这里的
but I think we're really gonna like it here.
你猜怎么着
But guess what,
我和一些和我一起工作的父亲们聊了聊
I was talking to some of the dads I work with,
他们说我们这儿十岁组和十一岁组的棒球队连续两年赢得了州冠军
they said our 10s and 11s won states two years in a row.
我们这儿12岁组的孩子们参加过世界职业棒球大赛
And our 12s went to the World Series.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得我能入选全明星队吗
Do you think I could make the all-star team?
是的 我想你大概
Yeah, I think you probably have
和其他人一样有机会
just as good a shot as anybody.
好吧 让我们见识一下你的投球
Alright, let's see that heater.
爸爸
Dad.
来吧 就一个 保持你的准度
Come on, just one, keep up your accuracy.
投的不错
Good pitch.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
嘿
Hey.
你一切都好吗
How you doing with everything?
还好吧
Alright.
一步一步来吧
One step at a time.
这就是我们所能做的了
That's all we can do.
嘿 伙计 东西整理的怎么样了
Hey, buddy, how's the unpacking going?
很好
Good.
很好 你想休息下
Good, you wanna take a break,
出去和你的弟弟练练接球吗
go play catch with your brother?
不是很想
Not really.
啊 来吧 他想加入这里的棒球队
Ah, come on, he'd love to make the travel team here.
除此之外 你也该好好练练你的技巧了
Besides, you should work out some of that rust too,
你不可能就那么溜进主力队里
you can't just waltz onto varsity here.
教练已经打过电♥话♥了
Coach already called though
他说他很高兴我能加入球队
and said he's excited for me to be on the team.
是的 但你必须向他证明你的能力
Yeah, but you have to prove to him that you can play.
当我在对新泽西的比赛中
He was at regionals
投出那个无安打时 他正在地区赛区
when I threw that no-hitter against New Jersey.
泽维尔 比赛不仅仅是投球
Xavier, there's more to the game than pitching.
我击球时四投三中 还有两个是本垒打
I went three for four with two homers.
不管怎么说 我想是时候把更多的精力放在女孩子身上
Anyways, I think it's time I start focusing more on girls
少花点心思在棒球上了
and a little bit less on baseball.
是的 你为什么不坐下来放松下
Yeah, why don't you sit down and relax
直到那种感觉消失后
until that feeling goes away
再和凯尔一起练习呢
and then go practice with Kyle.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad,
你知道 现在我们在这个新城市
you know, now that we're in this new town and all,
我真的想摆脱泽维尔这个名字
I'm really trying to move away from Xavier.
所有 如果可的话 你可以叫我X
So if you could just, like, call me X.
X
X?
是的
Yeah,
X
X.
爸爸 爸爸 我认真的
Dad, Dad, seriously.
爸爸 来吧
Dad, come on.
嘿 霍华德先生
Hey, Mr. Howard.
最近怎么样
How's it going?
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 就在那儿
Yeah, right there.
好吧 同学们 安静 安静
Alright, class, settle down, settle down.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
希望大家有一个愉快的春假
Hope everyone had a nice spring break.
有人做了什么有趣的事吗
Did anyone do anything interesting?
我去了肯尼迪航♥天♥中心
I went to the Kennedy Space Center.
那真酷 比利
That's cool, Billy,
你看到了菊花星(天王星)吗
did you get a good look Uranus?
哈 哈 哈 哈 哈 很有趣 格伦 长大了吗
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, very funny, Glenn, grow up.
好吧 同学们 听着
Alright, class, listen,
我们班来了个新学生
we have a new student in our homeroom,
那么热烈欢迎泽维尔·库克
so please welcome, boom, Xavier Cooke.
来吧 上来吧
Come on, come on up.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
你是叫Zay-vier还是叫X-avier
So do you pronounce it Zay-vier or X-avier?
额 是Zay-vier 但是 额 别人都叫我X
Uh, it's Zay-vier, but, uh, everyone just calls me X,
大家这么叫就行
so that's what I go by.
X
X?
对
Yeah.
好吧 那你的春假是怎么过的
Alright, so how did you spend your spring break?
花了很多时间收拾整理
A lot of unpacking
还有和朋友们一起打棒球
and played a little baseball with the guys.
哦 你就是那个巴雷特教练
Oh, so you're the new pitcher
吹嘘的新投手吗
Coach Barrett's been crowing about?
是的 是的 就是我
Yeah, yeah, that's me.
好吧 嘿 欢迎来到我们学校
Okay, well, hey, welcome to our school.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Yeah.
听着 如果你对课程表有任何问题
Listen, if you have any questions about your class schedule,
过来跟我谈谈
come talk to me.
好吗
Okay?
格伦 下课后来找我
Glenn, see me after class.
不 事实上 去站在角落里去
No, matter of fact, go stand in the corner.
总是在搞事情
Always telling jokes.
我不是在开玩笑 孩子 去站在角落里
I'm not playing, boy, go stand in the corner.
嘿 你知道在哪吗 额
Hey, do you know where, uh...
X
X?
X
X?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hi. -Hi,
你知道你要去哪吗
do you know where you're going?
不太清楚
Not really.
来 让我看看
Here, let me see.
哦 139房♥间实际上在附属楼里
Oh, room 139 is actually in the annex building,
电影精选列表