凯尔 放松下来
Kyle, relax,
你妈妈和我现在正在处理一些事情
your mother and I are taking care of some things right now.
我要点钱
I need money.
哦 你好
Oh, hi.
练习怎么样
How was practice?
很不错
It was awesome.
我们把调整投手顺序叫做X
We're naming the pitching rotation the X-Men,
而不是用K
and instead of using a K,
我们用X标记三振出局数
we're using an X to mark strikeouts.
真的吗
Really?
所以如果有人看球的话
So how do you write a backwards X
你怎么写一个倒的X呢
if someone gets caught looking?
额
Uh...
我们还没有想过这个
We didn't think of that.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
抱歉这里还很乱 我们还没收拾好
Sorry for the mess, we're still settling in.
真漂亮
Holy hottie!
你是泽维尔的女朋友吗
You're Xavier's girlfriend?
你太漂亮了 不适合做泽维尔的女朋友
You're way too pretty to be Xavier's girlfriend.
真可爱 他还叫你泽维尔
Aww, how cute, he still calls you Xavier.
是的 太可爱了
Yeah-huh, so cute.
凯尔 他们只是朋友
Kyle, they are just friends.
好吧 她太漂亮了 不适合做他的朋友
Well, she's too pretty to be his friend.
钱够了吗
Got enough money?
是的 我们要马上走了
Yeah, we better get outta here,
你知道的 电影马上就要开始了
you know, the movie's gonna start soon,
那么 额 再见 再见
so, uh, see ya later, bye.
小心点 如果你需要什么 请打电♥话♥给我们
Be careful, call us if you need anything.
当然 我会的
Of course, anything.
好的
Okay.
我想我能被选进队伍
I think I'm gonna make the team.
明天就全力以赴吧 这是你所能做的
Just give it your best tomorrow, that's all you can do.
当你是个孩子的时候
Did you ever wanna be a baseball player
你想过成为一名棒球运动员吗 爸爸
when you were a kid, Dad?
是的
Yeah,
我当然想过
of course I did.
那么你为什么没做到呢
Then why didn't you?
好吧 这没那么简单
Well, it's not that easy.
但你说过如果你竭尽全力永不放弃
But you said that if you try your best and never give up,
你可以做任何事
you can do anything.
你的确可以 这对任何事情都适用 不仅仅是体育运动
You can, and that's true for anything, not just sports.
那么发生了什么事
Then what happened?
你受伤了吗
Did you get hurt?
不 我
No, I...
好吧
Well,
当我长大了些后 我开始专注于其他事情
as I got older, I just started focusing on other things,
棒球逐渐变得只为了娱乐了
and then baseball became more just for fun.
我想我在不知不觉中就放弃了
I guess I gave up without really knowing it.
爸爸 你能确定我不会放弃吗
Dad, can you make sure I don't give up?
走吧
Go!
刨 刨 刨 刨 刨 刨 刨 刨
Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig.
3秒16
3.16.
开始
Go!
快加油
Come on now.
3秒25
3.25.
开始
Go!
喔 2秒7
Woo, 2.7!
2秒7
2.7.
我想他追上你了 AJ
I think he's got you, AJ.
出发
Go!
来吧 快点刨
Come on, let's dig!
2秒6
2.6.
我的队员
My man.
出发
Go!
快点
Hustle.
跑的不错
Nice wheels.
2秒9
2.9!
听着 你得跑快点 好吗
Listen, you need to hustle, alright?
出发
Go!
快点 快点
Hustle, hustle!
-快点 -快 快 快 快
-Hustle! -Dig, dig, dig, dig.
3秒4
3.4.
速度不错
Nice hustle.
他没戏了
That's not happening.
下一个
Next.
球拍真帅
Nice bat.
你在哪儿找到的 某人的垃圾堆里吗
Where'd you find that, somebody's garbage?
嘿 注意点 伙计们
Hey, look alive, fellas.
换人
Rotate.
掷得不错 精神点 梅森 精神点
Great toss, look alive, Mason, look alive.
接到了
Get it!
我该怎样才能接的到它
How am I supposed to get to that?
别发牢骚了 认真测试
Stop whining and make the play!
加油 梅斯
Come on, Mase.
就这样 看起来不错 伙计们 再来点那样的
That's it, that looks good, fellas, more of that.
换人
Rotate.
哦
Ow!
我们走吧
Let's go!
快点
Hustle!
来个接杀球 让我看到你们的胳膊
Make a play for home, I wanna see those arms.
干的不错
Nice job.
下一个
Rotate.
来吧
Come on.
他跳的不错
That was a good jump he had.
那就是个子弹
That was a bullet.
让我们集♥合♥吧
Let's bring it in.
好吧 小跑步 伙计们 快点
Okay, jog it in, fellas, hustle up.
好吧 听好了
Alright, listen up,
试着当投手的人请留在这里
anyone trying out for pitcher, stay here,
其他人 你们可以走了
everybody else, you can go.
周三上网看看你是否入选了
And check the website Wednesday to see if you made the team.
干得好 伙计们
Good work, guys.
我们可以捆绑你的互联网 你所有的无线网络
We can bundle your internet, all your wireless...
嗨 我们可以把你所有的
Hi, we can bundle all your...
我们可以把你所有的无线设备捆绑在一起
We can bundle all your wireless devices
价格便宜百分之三十
for 30% less...
嘿 没事吧
Hey, is everything okay?
五分钟后我要参加一个销♥售♥会议
I got a sales meeting in five minutes.
凯尔没有入选
Kyle didn't make the team.
什么
What?
但是 我还以为他们明天才会登出结果呢
But, I thought they weren't gonna post it until tomorrow?
他一放学就去看了 他们就在那儿
He checked right after school and they were there.
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
好的 让他接电♥话♥
Okay, put him on.
爸爸
Dad?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我被淘汰了
I got cut.
是的 是的 你妈妈跟我说了
Yeah, yeah, Mom just told me.
嗯 听着 我想可能是搞错了
Um, listen, I think there might be a mistake.
你能打电♥话♥给教练问问吗
Can you call Coach and find out?
好的 我会的 还有 嗯
Yeah, I will, and, um,
在我们确定之前别太担心 好吗
let's not worry about it until we find out for sure, okay?
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too, buddy.
待会见
I'll see you later.
瑞克 我看了整场选拔赛
Rick, I watched the entire tryouts,
你无法否认 他是这儿最好的孩子之一
you can't tell me he wasn't one of the best kids out there.
选拔只是整个过程的一部分
The tryouts are just one part of the process.
他击球超过500次
He's batting over 500,
电影精选列表