大概两个街区远
that's about two blocks away.
什么
What?
我只是开个玩笑
I'm only kidding.
就在走廊下面
Just down the hall.
巴托内小姐人也很好
Miss Bartone is great too.
你很幸运
You got lucky.
谢谢你
Thank you...
布鲁克
Brooke.
布鲁克 谢谢你 布鲁克
Brooke, thank you, Brooke.
你就像我的守护天使
You're like my guardian angel.
试着早点勾手腕
Try to snap your wrists through a little earlier.
就是这样
That's it.
爸爸 今年我能买♥♥个新球拍吗
Dad, can I get a new bat this year?
那个还有些流行呢
That one's still got some pop in it.
它太旧了 泽维尔以前用了两年
It's old, Xavier used it for two years.
来吧 继续击球
Come on, back to hitting.
很好
Nice.
嘿 你一定是瑞克吧
Hey, you must be Rick?
是的
Yeah.
我给你发了一封关于我儿子凯尔的邮件
I sent you an email about my son Kyle.
哦 是的 蒂姆 对吗
Oh, yeah, Tim, right?
额 我也想啊 是泰德 泰德·库克
Uh, I wish, Ted, Ted Cooke.
凯尔 你怎么样 伙计
Kyle, how you doing, buddy?
很好
Good.
我是瑞克教练 这是麦克斯
I'm Coach Rick, this is Max.
你准备好打球了吗
You ready to play some ball?
-是的 -是吗
-Yeah. -Yeah?
一直都是 教练
Always, Coach.
你先去站游击位
Why don't you, uh, head out to short?
麦克斯 你想先打吗
Max, you wanna play first?
他经常打棒球吗
Has he played much ball?
哦 是的 他从四岁就开始打了
Oh, yeah, he's been playing since he was four.
他打什么位置
What, uh, what positions?
额 什么位置都行
Uh, just about anywhere.
去年他在全明星队
He played center and short
打中外野手和游击手
on the city all-star team last year.
是吗
Yeah?
你们取得了什么成绩
How'd you guys do?
额 马萨诸塞州的亚军
Uh, runner-up in states, Massachusetts.
好的
Right.
我们去年在地区赛中击败了那个马萨诸塞州的队伍
We beat that Mass team in regionals last year.
凯尔 你为什么不去中外野呢
Kyle, why don't you head out to center?
这是一笔很大的开销 你知道的 全明星队
It's a big commitment, you know, all-star teams.
旅行 旅馆房♥间 也许还有飞机票 都很贵
Travel, hotel rooms, maybe flights, it gets expensive.
接住了
Got it.
嘿 伙计 再用点力
Hey, buddy, put some zip on it.
喔
Wow!
他就像一门大炮
He's got a cannon.
-是的 -他投球吗
-Yeah. -Does he pitch?
不 他不太喜欢投球
Nah, he doesn't really like to pitch.
真的吗
Really?
衬衫很酷
That's a cool shirt.
谢谢 这是全明星的训练服
Thanks, it's the all-stars practice jersey.
我们是蝙蝠(球棒) 明白吗
We're the Bats, get it?
有多少孩子试过了
How many kids tried out?
好像30个 但是只有我们十二个人进队了
Like 30, but only 12 of us made it.
有八个孩子真的很棒
Eight kids are really good,
然后有四个位置留给教练的孩子
and then four spots go to the coaches' kids.
如果有空位的话
You look like you're good enough to make it
你应该有资格能进队
if a spot opens up.
哦 轮到你了
Oh, you're up.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
嘿 亲爱的 今天怎么样
Hey, hon, how was today?
还不错
It was alright.
再出来卖♥♥东西有点奇怪
Kinda weird to be selling again.
我的意思是 我四十岁了而我现在回头
I mean, I'm 40 and I'm back doing the same job
捡起了我毕业后的工作
as when I got outta college.
根据我的计算 你实际上42岁了
Except by my calculations, you're actually 42.
凯尔练习得很开心
Well, Kyle had a great time at practice,
他真的很喜欢这个新队伍
he really likes the new team.
很好
Good.
额 泽维尔怎么了
Uh, what's up with Xavier?
哦 你是说X
Oh, you mean X?
他不再让我叫他泽维尔了
I am not allowed to call him Xavier anymore,
我听到他在和一个女孩通电♥话♥
and I heard him on the phone with a girl.
爸爸 看看
Dad, check it out.
嘿 很棒的队服 伙计
Hey, nice uni, bud.
最棒的是
And the best part...
哦 你有自己的号♥码了吗
Oh, you got your number?
很好
Nice.
是的
Yeah,
但是AJ说全明星队的另一个孩子
but AJ said another kid on the all-star team
已经选了7号♥
already has seven,
所以我得想一个新的
so I have to think of a new one for that.
好吧 让我们先加入球队
Well, let's, uh, let's make the team first,
然后你再考虑你的号♥码
then we can worry about a number.
哦 还有我们的第一场比赛是
Oh, and our first game is against
和全明星队的教练比赛
the coach of the all-star team.
好吧 那很好
Well, that's good,
让我们开始练习 让他看看你的本事 好吗
let's get practicing, show him what you got, huh?
嗯
Hmm?
出局
Out!
杰森
Jason!
你应该抓住那个球的
You gotta make that catch!
别拖泥带水 手脚麻利点
Take the piano off your back and hustle
否则你今年就别再想打比赛了
or you won't play another game this year!
嘿 干得好 伙计 你很努力了
Hey, good try, buddy, good effort.
这个团队怎么样
How's the team?
挺好的
Pretty good,
我们找到了一个打得很棒的新孩子
and we picked up a new kid that can really play.
他比我家的小恶魔更好吗
Is he better than my speed demon in right?
谁
Who?
游击位
Short.
好吧 我只剩一个位置了
Well, I only got one spot left,
我想把它给默里的孩子
and I think I'm gonna give it to Murray's kid.
真的吗
Really?
他还不错
He ain't too bad.
他的父亲雇我们让他儿子给家里添光
His old man hired us to put an addition on his house.
伙计 我不知道
Man, I don't know,
我们可以给这个新来的孩子一个机会
we might wanna give this new kid a shot.
来吧 梅斯 让我们现在就试一下
Come on, Mase, let's put one in play now!
打得不错 伙计
Nice hit, buddy!
那是一个安打吗
That was a hit?
快点 再快点
Dig in, dig in deep,
加油
come on now!
跑的很不错 梅斯
Nice running, Mase!
好吧 特拉弗 快出手吧
Okay, Traver, let's let it rip!
爸爸
Dad!
击球手被杀出局了
Batter's out!
一垒 投给一垒
First base, throw to first.
他已经出局了
He's outta there!
投得好 凯尔 投得好
Great toss, Kyle, great throw.
嘿 别太激动 孩子 那全是运气
Hey, don't get too excited, kid, that was all luck.
刚刚非常好
That was pretty good.
我的意思是 只是又一个三杀 但是
I mean, just another triple play, but...
干得好 队员们
Way to go, team!
爸爸 我明天想提前一个小时去测试
Dad, I wanna go to tryouts an hour early tomorrow
那么我们就可以热热身了
so we can warm up.
好吧 我不知道一小时可不可以 伙计
Well, I don't know about an hour, buddy.
好吧 那我们现在可以去练习地面击球吗
Well, can we go practice grounders now then?
电影精选列表