其实
You know,
我在离镇子几百英里外的一个小机场看到了一个标志
I saw a sign post for a little airport a couple hundred miles outside of town.
我们要不现在就开孟买♥♥的车去那里?
What do you think about jumping in Bombay's car and heading out there right now?
就好像
You know,
凭空消失了一样
just kind of disappear ourselves.
也许我们应该这么做
Maybe we should.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
杰克?怎么了?
Jake? What?
啊?没什么 我只是看到一个孩子在走来走去
Huh? Nothing. I just saw some kid wondering around all alone.
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
杰克 没事的 快停下
Jake! It's okay. Stop.
他们关门了
They're closed.
怎么了?
What is it?
走吧 我们明天再来
Come on. Maybe we can come back tomorrow.
我想艾米走了之后 我对这个地方就再也没什么留恋了
I guess when Aimee left so did my last real connection to this place.
艾米? 你是说艾米和戴米?
Aimee? Like Aimee and Demi?
你怎么知道艾米?
How do you know about Aimee?
他们在城外的泥路上爆胎了
They had a flat tire on the dirt road outside of town.
我帮他们换了轮胎
I helped them change it.
我的上帝
My God.
这太奇怪了
That is so weird.
-你们是朋友吗? -是的
- Were you guys friends? - Yeah.
她是我全世界最好的朋友
She was my best friend in the whole world.
他们为什么要离开?
Why'd they leave?
伊顿的消失让她的心都碎了
When Eaton disappeared it just broke her heart.
伊顿?
Eaton?
她的儿子
Her little boy.
他是世界上最可爱的小家伙
He was the cutest little guy ever.
我很遗憾你失去了你的朋友
I'm sorry you lost your friend.
杰克 怎么了?
Jake, what is it?
我想我们得去约翰逊家了
I think we need to go to the Johnson's.
-但是你刚才说… -我知道
- But, you just said... - I know.
丽兹 我很抱歉
Liz, I'm sorry.
总要有人来为这些人挺身而出
Someone has to stand for all these people.
好 那一切都结束后 你的机场提议还算数吗?
Well, when it's all over is your airport offer still good?
当然
Absolutely.
那我们行动吧
Then let's get to it.
你不想听一下深夜节目吗?
You don't want to stay for the late-night feature?
-可以改天吗? -当然可以
- Can I take a rain check? - You bet.
天呐 这个地方太诡异了
Damn, this place is creepy.
你以前来过这里吗?
You ever been out here before?
从来没有
Never.
艾米和她的朋友们在很小的时候就经常来这里
Aimee and her friends used to come out here when they were little.
来干嘛?
What for?
孩子嘛 肯定是来比谁胆子大吧
You know how kids are. It was always on a dare I'm sure.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothin'.
我只是觉得有人在跟着我们
I just got the feeling someone is following us.
是啊 难怪那些孩子们会被吓死
Yeah. Well it's no wonder the kids were scared to death.
所以那里就是约翰逊家吗?
So, that's the Johnson's place up there?
是的
Yeah.
跟紧我 好吗 丽兹?
Stick by me, okay Liz?
哦 放心
Oh, don't worry about that.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
杰克?
Jake?
好吧 但应该是没什么
Okay, but it's probably nothing.
到这里来看这片地
Come on down here and take a look across this area here.
我什么也看不见 太黑了
I don't see anything. It's so dark.
看到这地面的起伏了吗?
See how the ground is kind of uneven?
是啊 所以呢?
Yeah? So?
我不明白
I don't get it.
好 那就别担心了 好吗?
Okay, now. Now don't worry, okay?
杰克 怎么了
Jake, what?
呃 那里看起来好像埋了好几排尸体
Well, it looks like there could be bodies buried there. Row after row.
我不明白 杰克
I don't know, Jake.
我在沙漠里待了很长时间 我想地面就是这样的
I've spent a lot of time in the desert. I think that's just how the ground is.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 也许你是对的
Yeah, you might be right.
哦 天哪 看那个
Oh, my God! Look at that.
丽兹…等等
Liz... Wait!
是我的车
There's my van!
我的车
My van!
-哦天哪 这是我妈妈的车 -丽兹
- Oh, my God. There's my mom's car. - Liz!
丽兹呆在那里别动
Liz, stay where you are!
-你中弹了吗? -不我没事
- You hit? - No, I'm good.
你看到是谁在射击了吗?
Did you see who it is doin' the shootin'?
没有 还好你来了
Nah. Good thing you showed up.
呃 我们还没脱离困境呢
Well, we ain't outta the woods yet.
你怎么知道我们在这里?
How'd you know we were here?
哦…我碰到莫斯利了 他说你们俩在外面
Huh... Oh, I ran into Mosley. He told me ya-all were coming out.
明白了
Got it.
奇怪的是他为什么一直躲在那间老房♥子里 是吧?
Weird how he was just hiding out in that old fire house this whole time, huh?
是啊就像我之前说的 奇怪是这镇子的一部分
Yeah. Well, like I told you before, weird is this town's middle name.
莫斯利从来没有去过那个消防局
Mosley ain't never been in that fire house.
你不该来这里的 杰克
I wish you wouldn't have come, Jake.
你真的不应该来的
I really wish you wouldn't have come.
是你杀了那些人
You killed all those people.
不 我只杀了我必须杀的人
No. I only killed the ones I had to.
你必须杀的人?
The one's you had to?
我知道你看到他了 杰克 在你的梦里
I know you seen him, Jake. Seen him in your dreams.
告诉我你看见他了 杰克
Tell me you seen him, Jake.
或者她
Or her.
在你梦里是个女人 对吧?
It's a her for you, isn't it?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他们都一样 是男是女都一样
They're the same. Him, her, it doesn't matter.
它可以是任何样子
It can be anyone it wants to be.
你必须知道这一点 孩子
You got to know that, son.
你是说梦里的什么东西让你你杀死了全镇的人?
You're saying something in your dreams made you kill all the people in the whole town?
不 我说了 我只杀了他让我杀的人
No! I told you I only killed the ones he made me kill!
其他人在哪里?
Where is everybody else?
小伊顿在哪里?丽兹的妈妈在哪里?
Where is little Eaton Patts? Where is Liz's mom?
这就是要这么做的原因 我没有任何选择
That's why I had to do it. It ain't give me no choice.
我不想落得和伊顿一样的下场 就像其他人一样
I didn't want to end up like Eaton. Like all the rest of them.
他们在哪里 山姆?
Where are they, Sam?
消失了 杰克 都消失了
Disappeared, Jake. Disappeared.
只有神知道他们在哪里
Only the Gods know where.
可怜的小伊顿
Poor little Eaton.
发生在他身上的事情太不公平了
It just ain't right what happened to poor little Eaton.
不 杰克
No! Jake!
他永远不会离开你的 杰克
He'll never leave you alone, Jake.
你一定要知道
You got to know that!
杰克
Jake!
你中弹了吗?你还好吧?你没事吧?
Are you shot? Are you okay? Are you okay?
我没事丽兹 真的 我没事
I'm fine. Liz, really, I'm totally fine.
我没有想杀你 丽兹
I wasn't trying to shoot you, Liz.
我永远不会那么做的
I could never do that.
警长刚才说要把你们分开 就是这样
Sheriff just said to split you guys up, that's all.
怎么会?
How?
是德尔菲
Delphi.
那你是怎么抓住他的?
Well, how'd you get a hold of him?
霍斯设置了一个陷阱
Hoss set a trap.
我设了个陷阱
Little Hoss sets a trap!
谢谢你霍斯 谢谢你救了我
Thank you, Hoss. Thank you for rescuing me.
霍斯喜欢利兹
Hoss loves Liz.
我知道 我很高兴
I know you do. And I'm so glad.
我不会伤害你的 丽兹
I wouldn't have hurt you, Liz.
你一定要知道 我永远不会伤害你
You got to know, I could never hurt you.
我只是不想让你和其他人一样
I just didn't want you to end up like everybody else...
消失
disappeared.