再见 丽兹 再见 我的新朋友杰克
Bye, Liz. Bye, my new friend, Jake.
他没事吧?
Is he okay?
他会没事的 他有时会很情绪化
He'll be fine. He just gets really emotional sometimes.
这个可怜的家伙是怎么照顾自己的?
How does the poor guy take care of himself?
哦 不用担心霍斯 他绝对是全县最聪明的人
Oh, don't worry about Hoss. He's easily the smartest person in the whole county.
-不是开玩笑吧? -嗯
- No kidding? - Mm-Hm.
他是一个大学者
He's some kind of savant or something.
-很厉害 -是的
- That's pretty cool. - Yeah.
我们应该去看看莫斯利
We should go see Mosley.
是的
Yeah.
-我希望我们能找到他 -我们会找到他的
- I hope we can find him. - We'll find him.
我想我们先去看看约翰逊家比较好
I think after we're finished a trip to the Johnson place wouldn't be a bad idea either.
怎么了
What?
约翰逊是第一个消失的
The Johnson's were the first to disappear.
这个地方已经空了几十年了 真是令人毛骨悚然
The place has been empty for decades. It's spooky.
我想我们该走了
I think we should go.
好
Yeah. Okay.
我想你们在开始前都应该吃点东西 请坐
I thought you-all should have something to eat before your journey. Have a seat.
你好 警长
Howdy, sheriff.
哦 你好 美人
Well, howdy, beautiful.
-你好吗 丽兹? -你好 山姆
- How you holding up, Liz? - Hi, Sam.
我们孟买♥♥沙滩好像来了个新面孔
I thought I knew all the folks in Bombay Beach.
我是杰克兰多 很高兴见到你先生
Jake Landor. Nice to meet you, sir.
哦 叫我警长就好
Oh, hell. Sheriff will do just fine.
-介意我坐下吗? -请
- Mind if I sit down? - Please.
你看起来不错 宝贝
You look good, sweetheart.
我感觉好多了 谢谢 山姆
I'm feeling a little better. Thanks, Sam.
你的车在哪里?
Where's your car?
哦 我把它拴在杂货店的马桩上了
Oh, she's roped to the hitching post down at the general store.
烤肉的味道我完全把持不住
Smelled that barbeque, I couldn't resist.
你们吃吧
Dig in, y'all.
山姆 你有什么新发现吗?
Have you got anything new, Sam?
我很抱歉丽兹 没什么线索
I'm sorry, Liz. Nothin' I can go on.
不过一直有流言说这附近有个神秘的流浪者
Just the same rumors of some mysterious drifter roaming around these parts.
流浪者?
A drifter?
是啊 但这破地方是世界上的流浪之都
Well, yeah. But, hell, Bombay Beach is just about the drifter capital of the world.
如果有人想在某个地方消失 肯定会选这里
I mean if someone wants to pick a place to disappear this would be it.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
Damn. I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我说话太直了
That was darn inconsiderate of me.
没关系山姆 我只是希望我们能弄明白到底发生了什么
That's okay, Sam. I just wish we could figure out what the hell is happening here.
我也一样
I'm with you there.
哦 我真不敢相信太阳下山这么快
Man, I can't believe how fast the sun went down.
是的
Yep.
这个地方天黑特别快
Gets dark fast in this part of the world.
你还好吧 孩子 ?
You all right, son?
嗯?
Huh?
还好
Yeah.
只是看到了一些奇怪的东西
Just saw something strange is all.
奇怪是这个镇子的一部分 不用太大惊小怪
Better get used to that. Strange is this town's middle name.
我们该走了 杰克
We should get going, Jake.
好的
Yeah.
照顾好你自己 孩子
Take care of yourself, son.
有什么需要随时喊我
You give me a holler if you need anything at all.
没问题 先生 谢谢
I'll do it, sir. Thank you.
请坐 我马上回来
Have a seat. I'll be right back.
天哪 我快困死了
Man, I'm about done in.
吃了一大堆德尔菲的烤肉是会这样的
A belly full of Delphi's barbeque will do that to you.
丽兹?
Liz?
我去酒吧了 你睡觉的样子很可爱
看来你错过了欢乐时光
It looks like you missed happy hour.
丽兹在吗?
Is Liz around?
你怎么知道我的名字?
How do you know my name?
你说什么?
Say again?
有人告诉你我在这里吗?
Did someone tell you I was here?
什么鬼
What?
你怎么知道我的名字叫丽兹?
How did you know that my name was Liz?
算了
No matter.
嗯 猛♥男♥ 你叫什么名字?
And, um, what's your name soldier?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
杰克 不要看
Jake, don't!
杰克 你还好吗?
Jake. Are you okay?
你叫我杰克
You called me Jake.
也许这样有用
Maybe this will help.
杰克杰克
Jake. Jake.
杰克 嘿 你没事吧?
Jake, come on. You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
等一下 我好像还没完全清醒过来
Wait a minute. Let me see. I think I'm not quite awake yet.
想得美
Nice try.
这可不是开玩笑的 你确定你没事?
That's not something to joke about. Are you sure you're okay?
没事 我只是做了一个奇怪的梦
Yep. I was just having a weird dream is all.
什么样的梦?
What kind of dream?
很像我第一次在酒吧遇见你的时候
It was a lot like when I first met you in the bar.
有多像?
How much like it?
对不起 我有点想不起来了
Sorry, it's just... it's just kind of disappearing.
不 杰克 努力回忆
No! Think, Jake. Try to remember.
我……我想不起来
I... I don't know.
里面有我吗?
Was I in it?
没有
No.
应该没有… 我想
No, you weren't there. I think...
我好像在找你 但是
I think I was looking for you or something. But,
戴尔菲好像在那里
I think Del was there.
嘿 这只是个梦
Hey, it's just a dream.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
我不知道 这房♥子里的钟一直不准
I don't know. Clocks never worked right in this house.
时间是相对的 对吧?
Okay, well, time, it's relative anyway, right?
嘿 你怎么没告诉警长你妈妈的车的事?
Hey, how come you didn't tell the sheriff about your mom's car?
我不知道
I don't know.
你相信他吗?
Do you trust him?
信吧
Yeah, I think so.
好
Yeah.
嘿 我们该走了
Hey, we should go.
好的
Okay.
怎么了?
What?
谢谢你的帮助 杰克
Thank you for helping me, Jake.
哇哦 这辆卡车很棒
Man, that's a cool truck.
我小时候也有一个这样的旧金属模型
I had an old metal toy like that when I was a kid.
你想看一看吗?
You want to take a look?
当然
Yeah.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
自从我来到这里 消防站就一直空着
The fire station has been empty ever since I got here.
现在肯定有人在里面
Well, there's definitely someone in there.
我不知道 杰克
I don't know, Jake.
会没事的
I'm sure it will be fine.
消防队员知道小镇上发生的一切
Firemen know everything that goes on in a small town.
也许他们能帮上忙
Maybe they can help.
来吧
Come on.
-陶勒神父 -哦 晚上好丽兹
- Father Tawler! Oh my God. - Oh, good evening, Liz.
你这段时间去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
四处游荡 试着拯救尽可能多的灵魂
Oh, just drifting around. You know, trying to save as many souls as possible.
这是我的朋友 杰克
This is my friend, Jake.
啊 很高兴见到你 孩子
Ah, pleased to meet you, son.
我最好让这个地方恢复运作
You know, I thought I better get this place back in working order.
说不定什么时候天上会下火♥药♥和硫磺呢
You never know when the fire and brimstone is going to come raining down.
我的座右铭
Words to live by.
是的 没错
Yes, they are.
神父 杰克在帮我找我妈妈
Father, Jake is helping me try to find out what happened to my mom.
恐怕审判日即将来临
I fear judgment day is upon us!
这太离谱了
It doesn't make any sense.
帕蒂是镇上最可爱的人
Patty was the sweetest person in town.
如果有人值得被拯救 那肯定是她