-亲爱的 -把车窗摇起来 车门锁上
- Honey! - Roll your windows up and lock the doors.
-但是… -乖乖听话 好吗?
- But... - Just do it for me. Would you please?
你们还好吧?
How you doing?
我们没事
We're gonna be okay.
换轮胎可是相当不容易的
It can be a pain in the ass changing those things.
我当然知道
Don't I know it.
平时有美国汽车协会在 所以我很久没干过这事了
I've got triple-A, so I haven't done this since I was a kid.
美国汽车协会很靠谱
Triple-A's a life saver.
怎么他们没来救你?
What, did they hang you out to dry?
呃 这个地方手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Nah, no cell service in this part of the world.
真的吗?
Really?
还好你知道怎么照顾自己
Good thing you're a man who can take care of himself.
我在这条路上已经好几小时没看到过车了
I haven't seen a car on this dirt road for hours.
干
Shit.
反正没人会来这里救我的
No one gonna save you out here anyway.
那可说不准
Well, you never know about people.
说得也对
Now that's the truth.
谢谢你停下来帮我
Thanks for stopping.
我是戴米帕特
I'm Demi Patts.
抱歉 大半夜的在一片荒漠里总需要小心些
Sorry about that. Midnight in the middle of the desert and all.
没关系 换做我也会那样做的
Hey, no harm, no foul. I'd have done the same.
再说你这么壮 拿个棍子估计也没用
By the looks of you, it wouldn't have done me any good anyway.
这是艾米 我的妻子
This here's Aimee. My wife.
亲爱的 把车窗摇下来见见这个年轻人
Honey, roll your window down and meet the young man.
对不起 很高兴见到你
Sorry! It's nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
我本来不应该多嘴 但是
Not to tell your business or nothing, but um,
把一辆汽车这样架在泥地的千斤顶上是很危险的
it can be dangerous leaving a car on a jack like that in the dirt.
我的货车里有个千斤顶支架
I got a jack-stand in the van.
千斤顶支架?
Jack-stand?
我马上回来
Be right back.
非常感谢你帮忙
I can't thank you enough for stopping.
哦 这没什么
Oh hell, it ain't nothing.
-你们今晚要继续赶路吗? -没错
- You guys gonna drive the rest of the night? - We are.
我想离这里越远越好
I want to get as far away from here as possible.
我明白这种感觉
I know the feeling.
我想你们可以去找一家口碑不错的餐厅?
I guess trying to find a restaurant with good Yelp reviews out, huh?
不 即使有网络那也是不可能的
That would be impossible even if you could get the internet.
这里是不毛荒地 朋友
You're in the badlands, friend.
什么不毛荒地?
Badlands?
那是我想出来的一个词
It's just a nick-name I came up with.
那边有人居住吗?
Anything coming up that way?
嗯 有个小镇
Well, there's a little town.
是吗?
Yeah?
也许你能在那里找到你喜欢的东西
Maybe you could find something to your liking?
-亲爱的… -但是
- Honey... - But...
那里其实什么都没有 杰克 什么也没有
It's just that there ain't nothing there, Jake. Nothing at all.
那镇子已经荒废了
Town's dead.
哦 是吗
Yeah, sure.
那我就不打算去了
I don't need to stop.
我想那样最好
I guess that would be best.
呃 如果你开个四小时左右 会看到一座小城 那里什么都有
Um, if you keep going about four more hours, there's a little city with anything you need.
好的
That'll do.
很高兴认识你们俩
It was nice meeting both of you.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
祝你好运 杰克
Good luck to you, Jake.
欢迎来到孟买♥♥沙滩
算了 这地方能有多烂呢
Shit, how bad could it be?
可以去吃个汉堡
I could do with a burger.
欢乐时光:指酒吧晚间的特♥价♥时段
看来我错过了欢乐时光
Looks like I missed happy hour.
这里还在营业吗?
You still open for business?
这取决于…
That depends...
什么?
On?
如果我是在做梦 那么我希望你离开
If we're in my dream, then I want you to leave.
我想如果有人在做梦 那肯定是我
I think if anyone's dreaming, it would be me.
有点意思
Now that would be interesting.
你是什么意思?
How do you mean?
你好吗 我是丽兹
How do you do? I'm Liz.
杰克 幸会
Jake. My pleasure.
但是我问的是“你是什么意思” 不是“你好吗”
But I said, "How do you mean?" Not, "How do you do?"
我猜这里的酒很不错
I guess the booze here is pretty good.
哦 抱歉
Oops... My bad.
是的
Yeah,
酒是这个镇上唯一的好东西
the booze is the only thing in this town that's good.
我一定是在做梦
So anyway, like I said, I must be the one dreaming.
这种地方居然会有你这么漂亮的美女
Girl like you in a place like this.
你嘴巴真甜
You're sweet.
所以啥情况 你迷路了?
So, what gives? You lost?
我也一直在思考这个问题
That's exactly what I've been asking myself for
已经想了不知道多久了
I don't know how long now.
我明白那种感觉
I know the feeling.
那这里要怎么样才能买♥♥到汉堡呢?
So, what's a guy got to do to get a burger around here?
谢谢 我没事
Thanks. I'm okay.
我是一个酒量很好的女孩
I'm a girl that can hold her own liquor.
我可以给你做个汉堡
I can make you that burger.
这里只有你一个人在工作吗?
You the only one working?
哦 我不在这里工作
Oh, I don't work here.
酒保去哪儿了?
Where's the bartender?
天知道
God only knows.
酒保叫莫斯利 但我已经好几天没见过他了
Mosley's his name, but I haven't seen him in days.
所以他把这个地方交给你管理了?
Well, he just gives you the run of the place?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我现在去厨房♥给你做汉堡吧
Now let me go in that kitchen where us women belong.
我妈妈会很喜欢你的
My mama's gonna love you.
好的
Okay.
嘿 亲爱的 你的汉堡要全熟吗?
Hey sweetheart, you still like your burger well-done?
莫斯利 你知道我见不得血 为什么还要每次都问?
Mose, you know I can't stand the site of blood. Why do you insist on asking me every time?
很高兴知道有些事情还是老样子
Good to know some things haven't changed.
你会住多久?
How long are you staying?
呃 只住一个周末
Unfortunately only the weekend.
那个古老的菲尔德自然历史博物馆
Oh, that little old, Field Museum Of Natural History
没有你的话一定会马上垮掉的 对吧 丽兹?
would probably fall apart in a second without you, wouldn't it, Liz?
谢谢你 爸爸 但我想它会没事的
That's nice, Father. But I think it would survive.
不过我周一必须回去工作
I do have to be back at work on Monday though.
是吗?
You do?
也许你可以和戴米和我一起住几天 帕蒂肯定不会介意的
Maybe you could stay with Demi and I for a few days? I'm sure Patty wouldn't mind.
亲爱的 让她回去吧 好吗?
Honey, leave the poor girl alone, won't you?
她在芝加哥有一份真正的工作 嘿 丽兹 箭牌糖果怎么样了 ?
She has a real job to get back to in the big Windy City. Hey, Liz, how's ol' Wrigley doing?
我上次看的时候还在 戴米
Still there the last time I checked, Dem.
哦 那还挺好
Man, that's good news.
嘿 宝贝
Hey sweetheart!
一定要把肉烧焦吗?
Do I have to burn it?
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
你还好吗?
You all right back there?
没事
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚刚走神了
I just drifted off for a minute.
我希望你喜欢全熟的汉堡
I hope you like your burger well-done.
很好
Perfect.
我已经见过太多血了
I've seen enough blood in my time.
那接下来做什么 夜行者?
So, what's next, weary traveler?
我想要继续赶路
Back on the road I guess.
-现在已经凌晨三点了 -绝了
- It's after three in the morning. - No shit.
妈的 开心的时候时间总是过得飞快
Damn. Time really does fly when you're having fun.
你知道 附近几百英里内一家旅馆都没有
You know, there's not a hotel open around for hundreds of miles.
没关系 我可以睡在车里
That's okay. I can sleep in the van.
那听起来太奇怪了
Now that sounds creepy.
一点也不
Not at all.
车里和家一样舒适
It's got all the comforts of home.
是吗
Really.