Let's get out of here. Come on.
快,我们走
Let's get out of here. Come on. Come on!
走啊 快点!
Come on!
快走啊!
- You hit? - I don't know. I don't think so.
- 你受伤了吗? - 不知道,应该没有
- Look out, for God's sake! - Get them out of there, Johnny!
- 当心!上帝啊! - 强尼,把他们赶走!
- Move the truck! - What are you doing? Trying to hurt...
- 把卡车移开! - 你在干嘛?想撞死...
Shut up! Whose ever truck that is, move it out of the way now!
闭嘴!开卡车的是谁, 把路让开!
Back it up, Steve, back it up!
后退,史蒂夫,后退!
Look out!
当心!
Look out!
当心!
- Get out of there! - You fucking assholes!
- 滚开! - 混♥蛋♥!
Go left!
左转!
Hold on. Hold on!
稳住,稳住!
- I think we lost the mothers. - I don't see them, man.
- 我们甩掉这帮混♥蛋♥了 - 看不见他们了
I don't see them. You fucking did it, man!
看不见他们了 你♥他♥妈♥真甩掉他们了!
- We made it, baby! - We did it!
- 我们成功了! - 成功了!
Goddamn it, we did it!
妈的,我们成功了!
Oh, shit! You had me scared out of my fucking mind, man.
你把我的魂都吓掉了,老兄!
You had me scared...
你把我的魂都...
Sons of bitches!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
- Is it the same guy? - It's two different guys.
- 还是刚才的人? - 是不同的两辆车
It's two Chevys!
是两辆雪佛兰
Shit!
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事?
- Who the fuck are these guys? - They're all over the place.
- 这些家伙是谁? - 到处都是他们的人
Hang on. Hang on, Johnny!
坐稳了,强尼!
Piece of cake, huh? You son of a bitch!
小菜一碟,这群婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Cap one off, Johnny. Get them off of me!
开枪打他们,强尼! 把他们干掉!
They're all over the place.
他们把我们包围了
We're going this way.
走这边
Get the fuck out of here!
出去!
Fucking asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
- Look out! - Crazy fucking asshole.
- 当心! - 你♥他♥妈♥疯了
Hold it!
停下!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Get out of the way! Get out of there!
别挡路! 让开!
0h, my God!
老天哪!
Get out of the way!
让开!
Oh, no!
让开!
Get out of the way!
让开!
God, no!
天哪,别这样!
'There's a minor tie-up on the north Long Beach right near Henry Ford.
目前北长滩亨利福特桥附近路段 发生轻度交通堵塞
'A couple cars tangled there. Shouldn't take too long to get this to the shoulder.
部分车辆发生拥堵,有望 在较短时间内解决
'It's a very simple affair, no injuries involved.
属于轻微事故,没有人员伤亡
'It shouldn't cost more than a few minutes if you're heading north on the 710.
如果您在710公路向北行驶, 需要稍待一段时间
'I'm Stacey Binn for Metro Traffic Control.'
交通管制中心的斯塔西宾为您播报
What are we gonna do?!
现在怎么办?!
We're going to an auto-parts store and get a new window.
去配件商店换车窗玻璃
If we'd have totaled it, we'd have been screwed.
如果我们不想毁这车, 早被人干掉了
We'd never have gotten it back to the motor pool.
车也早进废车场了
We lucked out, Johnny! We lucked out!
我们死里逃生了,强尼! 我们死里逃生了!
Yeah.
Mmh-mmh.
Listen, I'll have to get back to you, OK?
我再打给你
- What happened? I called you all day. - Clockwork, baby.
- 怎么了?我给你打了一天电♥话♥ - 象钟表一样,亲爱的
Like fucking clockwork.
计划进行的象钟表一样
Did you hear anything?
听到什么风声了吗?
My friend called. He said the Chinaman never showed up.
我给朋友打了电♥话♥,他说 那中国佬没出现过
He sure didn't.
他当然不会出现
God, 50,000 bucks.
我的天, 5万块啊
Fuck. Quintin Dailey got 3O points, they said.
看,昆汀戴利(前公牛队球员)得了30分
That guy's unbelievable, man. Say all you want about Michael Jordan. Great player.
令人难以置信,迈克尔乔丹 无所不能,伟大的球员!
They'll know somebody set the Chinaman up.
他们会知道有人给那中国佬设伏
Quintin Dailey's got a gun like a howitzer, man.
昆汀戴利远程发炮
Thirty feet. Boom, boom, boom.
三十尺,轰、轰、轰
He gets hot, he's fabulous. Fucking Orlando Woolridge...
他炙手可热,他能力过人 这就是奥兰多伍尔里奇(前公牛队球员)...
I'm worried. I'm worried!
我很担心,很担心!
The stars are God's eyes.
星星是上帝之眼
What's the matter with you?
你犯什么病了?
The last item on the agenda is a bulletin from the FBI.
今日议程的最后一项是 来自FBI的一个通报
"On January 24th, FBI Special Agent Raymond Fong
“1月24日,FBI旧金山局探员 雷蒙德方...
"of the bureau of San Francisco field office was kidnapped and robbed
...被劫持,携带的...
"of $50,000 in government funds.
...5万元公♥款♥遭抢劫
"Fong, who was acting in an undercover capacity
方在此次联邦调查局组织的...
"as part of a bureau-sponsored sting operation
...诱捕行动中充当卧底...
"was abducted and murdered shortly after arriving at Union Station.
...他在到达联合车站后,旋即遭 绑♥架♥并被谋杀
"The suspects are described as white males, 30 to 35 years old,
疑犯为30至35岁的白种男性...
"one with black, the other with brown hair.
...一人为黑发,另一人为棕发
"They eluded Fong's covering agents and fled in a beige, late-model Chevrolet.
疑犯摆脱保护方的探员,并驾一辆 新款米色雪佛兰逃逸
"Anyone having information,
有知情者...
"contact the special agent in charge, FBI, San Francisco."
...请联♥系♥主管探员。FBI。旧金山局”
- ls there a license on the vehicle? - There's no plates on the vehicle.
- 疑犯的车是有照的吗? - 该车没有车牌
This is what happens when proper covering procedures are not followed.
这就是保护措施不到位的结果
We got an FBI agent killed. You hear that?
我们害死了FBI探员,听到了吗?
- What do you want me to do about it? - It's just a matter of time before they ID us.
- 那你想我怎么样呢? - 查到我们头上只是时间问题
- They got a good look. - A face is shit without a name.
- 他们有我们的外貌 - 没有姓名,外貌没什么用
They got a make on the car!
他们还有车型信息!
They wouldn't have sent it out if they had anything. They're grabbing at shit.
他们有什么也没用,根本找不到什么
Oh, Jesus. So, what are we gonna do about the 50 grand?
天哪,那5万元怎么办?
We'll make the buy from Masters, just like we planned.
和计划中一样,和马斯特斯交易
Are you out of your fucking mind or something?
你脑子坏了还是怎么着?
Ray. Hey, I want a standup ashtray.
雷,我需要一个立式烟灰缸
These guys are stealing all of my ashtrays.
这些家伙快搞得我没烟灰缸了
Just like we planned, amigo.
按计划行事,朋友
"Wake Up, Stop Dreaming")
Over here.
这边
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
This is Mr. Jessup,
这位是杰瑟普先生...
whose name isn't really Jessup.
...当然他的真名并不是杰瑟普
He says he's from Palm Springs, but doesn't have a tan.
他自称从棕榈泉来, 却一点都没有晒黑
You're not wired, are you?
你没带窃听器吧?
Is this my package?
这是给我的吗?
Look OK?
没问题吧?
You're beautiful.
很好
When do I get delivery?
什么时候交货?
How about Friday night?
星期五晚怎么样?
If I don't hear from you by Friday I'm coming back to get this.
如果星期五前你没有消息, 我就回这里来拿回钱
That's understandable.
可以理解
Oh, Mr. Jessup...
对了,杰瑟普先生...
Like your work?
...喜欢你的工作吗?
Your only defence is to say you were working undercover
唯一的对策是表明你是在...
without the knowledge of your supervisors.
...未报告上级的情况下进行 卧底行动
You were trying to get next to Masters and things got out of hand
你试图接近马斯特斯, 但行动失控了...
and you intended to return the money.
...并且你会归还那些钱
The problem is, you'll have to take the witness stand
问题在于,你仍需为此出庭...
and the prosecutor can ask you anything he wants.
...而且公诉人也会追根究底
Frankly, I don't think you can beat the case in court.
说实话,我认为胜诉的可能性不大
Because I represent Masters I can't get deeply involved in your case,
同时因为我是马斯特斯的律师, 我不能深入参与你的案子...
- if you see what I mean. - So, what should I do?
...你明白我的意思吗 - 那么,我该怎么做?
You beat them to the punch with the U.S. Attorney and you make a deal.
先下手为强,与诉方作交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易?
You offer to plead guilty and to testify against your partner.
认罪并指证你的拍档
The FBl's not gonna want a lot of publicity on this.
FBI应该不想张扬此事
I suspect they'll go along with a guilty plea.
我认为他们会接受有罪答辩
How much time would I have to do?
我会坐多久的牢?
I could probably get you off with seven years.
我想大概是七年
You won't have to do seven, of course. Probably a year and a half.
当然,实际上你不用坐七年, 大概一年半就可以了
- But you can't get involved, right? - Not directly.
- 你不会参与这桩官司,对吗? - 不会直接参与
What would it cost for your indirect involvement?
你的非直接参与需要多少佣金?
Fifty thousand dollars.
5万元
I know it's a tough call,
我知道这是艰难的决定...
电影精选列表