别动,混帐!
U.S. Secret Service.
美国特勤局
You're under arrest for possession of counterfeit...
我以持有伪钞罪名逮捕你...
- You're making a mistake! - Get up there and shut up!
- 你搞错了! - 站好,闭嘴!
- I'm a businessman. I'm a businessman. - Put your hands back here!
- 我只是个商人,只是个商人! - 手放在头上!
Stop it, asshole! I'll blow your head off!
停手!混帐! 否则我打爆你的头!
U.S. Secret Service. I'm arresting this guy for counterfeiting.
特勤局,我正以伪钞罪拘捕此人
Freeze!
别动!
- Who are you? - Secret Service!
- 你又是谁? - 特勤局!
I just came in to take a leak.
我只是想解个手
Morning. Let's go!
早上好,走吧!
Get the bag, John.
拿上他的包,约翰
"To Live And Die In L.A.")
You got balls coming here.
你还真敢来看我
How you making it?
这些日子你怎么过来的?
Like every other swinging dick in this place makes it:
跟进来的每个倒霉家伙一样,
Day by motherfucking day.
日复一日瞎混
Ulcer acting up?
溃疡又犯了吗?
I want to know when you're gonna get me out.
你什么时候把我弄出去
I want you to be patient a little longer, Carl.
你要再静候一段时间,卡尔
I got caught carrying for you.
我替你带货才被抓的
Now it's my turn for some consideration.
我理应得到回报
You have my word, you won't have to do the whole nickel.
我保证,你不会坐上五年的
- What does that mean? - Grimes is the best lawyer in the state.
- 什么意思? - 格瑞姆斯是本州最好的律师
It'll either be an appeal bond or a sentence reduction.
他将帮你安排上诉保证金或减刑
And the check is in the mail and I love you and I promise not to come in your mouth.
“支票在信封里”、“我爱你”、“我保证不射在你嘴里”... (都是经典的谎言,表示不相信对方的话)
I'm doing everything I can.
我已经尽一切努力了
Carl,
卡尔...
we gotta talk about Waxman.
...我们得谈谈瓦克斯曼
Well, what about him?
好吧,他怎么了?
He was your last stop before the airport.
去机场前你最后见的人是他
What are you saying?
你想说什么?
He said you never delivered the package.
他说你根本没交货
What do you mean? He says l...? He never got it?
什么意思? 他说我...? 他没收到货?
I counted out 600 grand right there on his desk.
我就在他的桌子上点了60万
I had it wrapped in $10,000 packages like you told me.
按你说的,把钞票分成1万一捆
He put it in a safe right behind his desk.
他把它们放进了桌子后面的保险箱
He said you called, postponed delivery
他说你打电♥话♥给他,推迟交货...
and the next thing he heard, you were busted at the airport.
...然后他就听说你被捕了
He's a lying son of a bitch!
他撒谎!这婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
He's probably the motherfucker who did me.
可能就是他他妈的出♥卖♥♥♥我!
He ratted me to the feds. I'll kill him when I get out.
把我出♥卖♥♥♥给联邦探子 等我出去就干掉他
I'm gonna give that fucking scumbag a serious headache.
这次他真的有的头痛了
May God strike me dead if I don't waste him.
我不干掉他,就天打雷劈
Your visit's over.
探视结束了
Don't forget about me.
别忘了我
I won't. You have my word on that.
不会的。我保证
Hell, I've done everything humanly possible.
可恶,我尽了一切可能的努力
At this point, I don't see any alternative.
在这件案子上,没有任何转机
Your friend Cody's gonna have to do some time.
你朋友科迪要在里面待一段时间了
Why is he being held without bail?
为什么不能保释?
He wants to know and I can't give him an answer.
他不明白,我也没法解释
Suspicion of murdering a federal agent named Jim Hart.
他涉嫌谋杀联邦特工吉米·哈特
You told me you could arrange an appeal bond.
你说你会安排上诉保证金的事
Even if the judge granted it, it's only a postponement.
就算法官批准, 也只能拖延一点时间而已
- I can't fucking tell... - The guy got caught holding 4O grand.
- 简直没法说... - 这个人带着4万美元伪钞被捕
What does he expect?
他还能指望什么?
He'll have to do a little to keep the prosecutor happy.
设法讨好公诉人好了
How much time?
要判多久?
Say, three.
三年。
No, no. He can't do it.
不行,不能判那么久
He'll cave in on me.
他会把我咬出来的
What can he give them?
他都能供出什么?
Everything-
什么都能
- So, what's up? - Can you give me anything on Masters?
- 找我什么事? - 有马斯特斯的情报吗?
There's a guy in Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳市有个人
He's a lawyer or something. Used to represent hippies.
是个律师什么的, 经常替嬉皮士之流打官司
What's his name?
他叫什么?
- Waxman. Max Waxman. - Waxman. What's his story?
- 瓦克斯曼。麦克斯瓦克斯曼。 - 瓦克斯曼。这人有什么前科?
I think he's moving paper for Masters.
我认为他帮马斯特斯流通假♥钞♥。
Good. ls there anything I can do for you?
很好,还有什么 可以效劳的吗?
My kid's coming in this weekend from Las Vegas.
这个周末我儿子 从拉斯维加斯过来
- You got a kid? - Yeah. His name's Christopher.
- 你有儿子? - 没错,他叫克里斯托弗
He lives with his father down there.
在那边和他父亲一起住
- Five hundred OK? - Well, I was kind of hoping...
- 五百元如何? - 我本来希望...
There's more if there's a bust. You know the game.
有猛料才能给更多 你知道规矩
"Every Big City")
- I had a bad dream last night. - Tell me.
- 昨晚我做了个噩梦 - 给我讲讲
I was on-stage, and people were burning me with cigarettes.
我在舞台上, 观众用香烟烫我
Serena once told me she writes her dreams down.
塞丽娜告诉过我 她会把梦记下来
- She keeps them in a little book. - Who's Serena?
- 把它们写在一个小本子里 - 谁是塞丽娜
What did Carl say?
卡尔怎么说?
He says Max ripped us off.
他说麦克斯把我们耍了
Do you believe him?
你相信他么?
Looks that way.
看起来是这样的
What are we going to do about it?
我们怎么做?
Take care of our problem.
我们自己小心
Surveillance log, U.S. Treasury field office, Los Angeles.
监视日志,美国财政部外勤, 洛杉矶
Office of attorney Max Waxman,
监视对象律师麦克斯瓦克斯曼办公室...
corner of Walnut and Los Robles streets.
...沃纳特街和洛斯若保街交界处...
This is day three, January 11th, 2200 hours,
现在是第三天, 1月11日,晚22点...
reports of Agents Vukovich and Chance.
...特工伍科维奇和钱斯报告完毕
Looks like he's got a guest.
有个访客
He must like tall women.
是个高个女人
Huh!
What a guy.
身材不错
What is happening?
什么风把你吹来了?
Long time, no see.
好久不见
Heard you were on stage again.
听说你又上台表演了
What does Ricky-boy think about that?
瑞克那小子对此怎么想?
- Quantity? - 125 grand.
- 这批有多少? - 12万5
I've seen better.
不怎么样
I'll give you 10 points for the package.
我给你按面额的百分之十付款
- Twenty points is the price. - Where am I gonna get 2O points?
- 百分之二十 - 哪来的百分之二十?
Off the back of a turnip truck? Tell Rick he can kiss my ass.
你看我像傻瓜吗? 告诉瑞克让他去死
Twenty points or I'm out of here.
百分之二十,不然我就走人
Hey!
What do you hear from Cody?
你从科迪那听到什么风声了?
Problems.
麻烦事
I know you and Rick had your doubts about me on this Cody thing
我知道你和瑞克在科迪这件事上 对我有怀疑...
and I want to tell you I hope that's over with.
...我要告诉你 我希望你们就此放弃这些想法
I am straight with Rick. I would never fuck with Rick.
我对瑞克问心无愧。 我从没做过对不起他的事
He never talks to me about his business.
他没和我说过这个
He told me to tell you if you like the paper, he wants your order. Now.
他只告诉我,如果你觉得这些钞票没问题, 就付款,现在付
No problem. That's cool.
那就好,没问题
I'd love to make a jump in the rain.
我想在雨中玩次蹦极
- You ever do any base-jumping? - Uh-huh.
你玩过蹦极吗?
It's great.
很过瘾
I used to jump off garages when I was a kid.
我小时候曾经从车♥库♥上跳下来过
Can I bring you something else?
还需要其他东西吗?
- No, thanks, Father. - It's great.
- 不用了,谢谢,神父 - 够好了
Listen, why don't you make a jump with me sometime?
听着,改天我们一起 玩一次蹦极如何?
- Yeah? - Yeah, you'd love it. It's fabulous.
- 嗯? - 嗯, 你会喜欢的,难以置信的体验
Once you get over the first fear, it's a piece of cake.
克服了最初的恐惧, 就很简单了
It's the greatest feeling you'll ever have. Float out, your balls go into your throat.
那是最棒的感觉 飞出去,蛋蛋都要跑到嗓子眼去的感觉
I think I'll take a pass, partner.
我会去的,拍档
You know, I could help you
我说,如果你有什么麻烦...
if you ever get in trouble.
...我可以帮你搞定
- You know what I mean? - No.
- 你懂我的意思吗? - 不懂
Not here.
在这里不行
I love the rain.
我喜欢雨
Yeah. It's groovy.
没错,这很棒
Come on.
电影精选列表