Masters beats the government out of that much in a day.
马斯特斯践踏法律不是一天两天了
We've got a chance for a hand-to-hand buy which he cannot beat in court.
我们刚找到这样一个当面交易的机会, 让他在法庭上也无法抵赖
You're not the first agents to get next to Masters.
你不是第一个接近马斯特斯的探员
He always asks for big front money.
他从来都是要求高额定金
Nobody ever approves it, and he stays on the street.
没人批准付定金, 他就始终逍遥法外
The limit for buys is 10 grand. I don't make the rules.
购买♥♥证物的金额上限是1万, 这规定不是我定的
Look, you could get this approved if you wanted to.
如果你向上级申请,可以获得批准的
302.5.
302.5.
- What? - 302.5.
- 什么? - 302.5.
You violated section 302.5. The manual says:
你违反了守则 302.5. 手册上写明:
"The agents must notify the agent in charge"
“探员需知会其上级...”
that's me, "of all ongoing investigations."
——也就是我——“...有关进行中的 调查的一切情况。”
You violated this section, and I'm not gonna cover your ass.
你违反了这条守则, 我不会替你擦屁♥股♥
- Yeah, well, I'm not asking you to. - You lost a federal prisoner!
- 那好,我不求你 - 你还放跑了一个联邦囚犯!
- And I want Cody back! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
把科迪弄回来! 他跑掉时你又在哪?
- Where the hell were you? - Hey, hey, hey!
- And I want Cody back! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
把科迪弄回来! 他跑掉时你又在哪?
- And I want Cody back! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
把科迪弄回来! 他跑掉时你又在哪?
- He wasn't with me, all right? - Why not?
- 他没和我在一起,行不行? - 为什么没有?
Look, I lost him. I'll get him back.
听着,科迪从我手里跑了 我会把他抓回来
Thank you, Gilbert.
谢谢,吉尔伯特
I think we should have offered Masters the 10 grand.
我认为应该付给马斯特斯1万
- I bet he'd have gone for it. - Never happen, Johnny.
我认为应该付给马斯特斯1万
- 他应该会接受 - 没门,强尼
Let me try something on you.
我有个主意
Yeah, what?
好啊,什么?
Ruth tells me there's a guy coming in Thursday to buy stolen diamonds.
露丝告诉过我,星期二 有个家伙到这里来买♥♥赃物钻石
He's gonna be carrying $50,000 cash.
带着5万元现金
SQ?
那又如何?
So, what do you think?
就是这样,你的意思呢?
What do I think about what?
什么我的意思?
The guy comes in Thursday, Union Station.
那家伙星期二到, 在联合车站下车
No muss, no fuss.
我们手到擒来
If everything doesn't look like a piece of cake, we just walk away.
如果到时发现没那么容易得手, 我们闪人就是了
- Jesus! You gotta be kidding. - When you came to me, I told you
- 天哪!开玩笑吧 - 你第一次见到我时,我就说过...
that I was gonna get Masters and I didn't give a shit how I did it.
...我会不择手段去抓住马斯特斯
- So now you want to commit a robbery? - I wouldn't call it that.
- 你要去抢劫? - 那不是抢劫
What would you call it?
不是抢劫是什么?
Taking down a douche bag who's trying to break the law.
只是打击了一个犯罪分子而已
- If it turns to shit? - We say, "Fuck it," walk away.
- 如果搞不定呢? - 就把这事抛到脑后
Look, the front money is the only way to get Masters to print.
要让马斯特斯印钞,只有付定金
I don't give a shit. I won't pull a heist. I don't care.
去他妈的定金,总之我不是抢劫犯
- The guy's a fence. - Who do you think I am?
- 目标只是个买♥♥赃物的 - 那我又成了什么?
If he gets ripped off, he can't call the police.
他被抢了也不敢报♥警♥
Why don't you just blow his brains out? That's what you want to do anyway.
那干嘛不一枪崩了他? 你不就是想这样吗?
All I'm asking you to do is drive the car.
你只要开车就行了
Steal real money to buy counterfeit money? How's that gonna look in court?
抢劫真钱去买♥♥伪钞? 上了法庭会判什么罪?
- His word against ours. - His lawyer is Bob Grimes.
- 他的口供不能指证我们 - 要是他的律师是格瑞姆斯呢
- It's Masters' word against ours. - You got a couple of screws loose, pal.
- 那就是马斯特斯的口供不能指证我们 - 你脑子坏掉了
Listen, I say we go to Bateman one more time.
我说,我们再去找贝特曼谈一次
Oh, fuck Bateman. He's a pencil-neck. He's out to save his ass.
让贝特曼见鬼去吧,一个胆小鬼, 只会明哲保身而已
I think you're pushing it too fast. We can...
你太急于求成了,我们可以...
It's happening Thursday. We gotta go down in 24 hours.
星期二那人就来了, 我们只有24小时时间
My father was a cop, brother's a cop. You're ask...
我父亲是警♥察♥,哥哥也是, 你却让我去...
Give me a break!
得了吧!
You got the wrong guy, OK? You got the wrong guy.
你找错人了,好吗? 找错人了
You're right I got the wrong guy, pal. You ain't my partner.
没错,我是找错人了, 你根本就不是我的拍档
You ain't even my fucking friend. Let me give you a piece of advice:
你连我的朋友都算不上, 我告诉你:
You better get into protection,
你最好去求人保护你...
because you ain't shit on the street, you understand?
...因为你不够胆出来混,明白吗?
You ain't got the nuts!
真没种!
Kiss my ass!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧!
Pussy motherfucker.
他妈的娘娘腔
"Dance Hall Days")
# Take your baby by the hand
# And make her do a high hand stand
- # And take your baby... # - How sure is this thing tomorrow?
明天那事确定无疑吗?
- You told me you weren't interested. - Well, now I am interested, OK?
- 你说过不感兴趣 - 现在我有兴趣了,行吗?
All I know is what I told you.
我知道的都告诉你了
He's on the number 11 Amtrak leaving San Francisco 7:00 in the morning,
他坐美铁早7点从旧金山出发的那趟车,在11号♥车厢...
getting into Union Station at 4:35.
...下午4:35到联合车站
How do you remember that? You wrote it down or what?
你记得这么清楚? 用笔记过还是怎么的?
Who's the seller?
卖♥♥家是谁?
A guy I know.
我一个朋友
What did this guy you know tell you?
你朋友还和你说了什么?
That a Chinaman comes down from San Francisco,
说那个中国佬从旧金山过来...
buys diamonds, gold, whatever.
...买♥♥钻石、黄金,什么都买♥♥
What's his name?
他叫什么?
Ling. Thomas Ling.
凌,托马斯凌
What's your end?
还有什么?
- Nothing. Just a guy I know tells me things. - A guy you know.
- 没了,朋友就告诉我这些 - 一个朋友
A guy you know actually gives you the train the buyer's coming in on?
这个朋友连买♥♥家坐哪次车都详细告诉你?
Of course not.
当然没有
I called Amtrak and got his reservation.
我给美铁打过电♥话♥, 查到了那人的预定情况
Why?
为什么?
Why did you do that?
为什么那么做?
ID and $1.50.
请出示身份证,票价1块5
# When I, you, and everyone we knew
# Could believe, do, and share in what... #
You were planning on having someone else take him down, is that right?
你想找人黑吃黑,对吗?
Thought about it.
我倒是想
- Why are you suddenly interested? - It fits some other shit that's happening.
- 你怎么突然对这事感兴趣了 - 受情况变化所迫
- You gonna bag him? - I might.
- 你要抓那人? - 可能会抓
How you gonna do it if he's carrying real cash and hasn't committed a crime?
如果他确实带着现金,又没发生犯罪行为, 你怎么办?
I can do whatever I want.
我爱干什么是我的事
How much is in this for me?
这件事我能拿多少?
How much of what?
什么拿多少?
Don't shit me. I know what you're gonna do.
少来这套, 我知道你要干什么
And they're gonna think I set it up.
对方会认为是我策划的
- All right. I'll give you 5 Gs. - Not enough.
- 分你五千好了 - 太少了
And my promise not to throw you back in the joint.
再加上保证不把你送回牢里
"Wake Up, Stop Dreaming")
'Mr. Thomas Ling, please come to passenger services.
托马斯凌先生,请到乘客服务部
'Passenger Thomas Ling, arriving on Amtrak 708,
乘坐美铁708次到达的托马斯凌先生...
'please come to passenger services.'
...请到乘客服务部
I'm Thomas Ling.
我就是托马斯凌
- You know what this is? - What's the game?
- 知道这是什么吗? - 这是玩什么把戏?
- It's no game. Just walk. - Why?
- 没什么把戏,带你走走 - 什么意思?
Why? Because if you don't I'll blow your fucking heart out.
什么意思?意思是不走 我就一枪打爆你的心脏
- Where's the key? - I don't have it.
- 钥匙呢? - 我没有
He doesn't have it. What a guy.
他没有!这家伙可以啊
Over the chain.
跨过铁链!
Come on, get over the chain!
快点,跨过铁链去!
Grab the wall. Right there.
双手拄墙。待在那
Hold him.
看住他
Damn it!
该死!
Fucked
妈的!
Come on, man. What the fuck?
喂,你在干什么?
We got people all over the fucking place!
这鬼地方周围人来人往的!
That's very funny.
真有趣
Look, he doesn't have the money! Let's get the fuck out of here!
看,他根本没钱! 快走吧!
Where is it?
钱在哪?
Son of a bitch, move one more muscle and I'll blow your brains out!
混♥蛋♥!再动一下 我就打爆你的头!
You got that? Freeze! Get down on your fucking knees!
听到了吗?别动! 给我跪下!
Put your hands behind your fucking head!
手放头上!
Goddamn it.
天杀的
You're wearing it, ain't you?
你把钱贴身带着了,对吧?
Get your clothes off.
脱衣服
Come on, two hands! Take your shirt off!
用两只手脱! 衬衫脱下来!
Ah, that's great.
太好了
- That's it. - Get your pants down.
- 找到了 - 脱裤子
- What?! Let's get the fuck out of here! - Get your pants down.
- 什么?!我们快点走吧 - 脱裤子
Fuck. Shit.
妈的,该死
- You all right? - Oh, Christ.
- 你没事吧 - 我的天
电影精选列表