that I thought were quite beautiful.
...都画得很美
Do you think you might know where that studio was,
你还能记起画室在 哪里...
remember what it looked like?
...或者它的外观如何?
That was downtown past the railroad tracks.
沿着铁路到市中心
'There's an old warehouse
有一幢旧仓库...
'and there's a Chinese character on it.'
... 门上有一个中文字
- Come on! - Shoot it!
- 来啊! - 快出手!
Take your shot!
投啊!
Yeah!
Not taking any of that shit, man.
- How did that last stuff go? - Hell, man, I had it sold within a week.
- 上一批货出的怎么样? - 别提了,一周就出完了
Needed more, but you changed the phone numbers.
我要更多货,你却换了 电♥话♥号♥码
- I had people begging for them 20s. - Had to lay low for a while.
- 一群人求着我要那些20块的 - 我要低调一段时间
That's what I heard.
我听说了
Heard someone popped your mule at the airport.
有人在机场抓了你的手下
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我就是想和你说这个
He's up in Obispo, and I think he may try to deal his way out.
他关在奥比斯珀,我想 他会跟政♥府♥交易情报换取出狱
- How much of a problem would that be? - Ain't no big thing.
- 做掉他问题大吗? - 问题不大
But ain't nobody gonna work for free.
不过没人会 免费干这个
- What would it take? - It'll cost you 100 K in 20s,
- 要花多少钱? - 你出10万,要20块面值的
if they're as good as the last ones.
...希望质量跟上次一样好
Fifty thousand in 100s. It's all I have on hand at the moment.
我手头上只有5万,而且是 100块面值的
Big bills ain't popular in this neighbourhood, brother. It's gotta be 20s.
老兄,这区不流行大钞, 只能要20的
Well, I might be able to find
好吧,我去找找看...
50,000 or so in 20s lying around somewhere.
...也许能找到5万20面值的
Can I ask you something?
问你点事好吗?
As long as you print that shit yourself,
你只要给自己印些钞票用...
what the hell do you care if I make 25, 50 or 100 grand?
...还在乎我拿2万5、 5万还是10万么?
It'd be nothing but motherfucking paper to you.
对你来说不过是一堆废纸罢了
All right, I'll tell you what.
好吧,和你交个底
I'll take 75 K in 20s, and I'll personally guarantee the job.
要7万5,20面值的,我用个人名义 保证帮你办成这件事
You still driving that piece of shit?
还开着这玩意吗?
- Hey, what shit they showing tonight? - It's that galactical warrior movie.
- 喂,昨晚放的是什么? - 关于银河战士什么的电影
- I hate that space shit, man. - It's nothing but science fiction, man.
- 我讨厌这些太空烂片 - 老兄,根本不是科幻片
Hey, what's going down, Reuben?
怎么了,鲁本?
They're gonna move on somebody.
他们是冲着什么人来的
- Yeah? Somebody getting whacked out? - Yeah.
- 是吗?有人要倒霉了? - 是啊
Don't know who, huh?
还不知是谁,是吧?
Could be anybody.
谁都有可能
Just keep an eye out.
多加小心
- Am I being hit, man? - I don't know. It's someone over here.
- 是来对付我的? - 不知道,是这边的什么人
- Cody! - Son of a bitch.
- 科迪! - 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You're mine, motherfucker.
妈的,我来对付你
- Come here, I got something for your ass. - It's for you!
- 过来,给你点颜色看看 - 给你自己吧!
Come here! Get him!
过来!抓住他!
Shag his ass!
揍他!
Hold it! Lay low!
不准动!都趴下!
Get off me!
放开我!
He? me!
帮帮我!
- How you doing? - Hello. Room three.
- 你好 - 你好,三号♥房♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Pretty girl, Carl.
是个美女,卡尔
Actress?
是演员?
- Stomach problems, huh? - Ulcer.
- 你有胃病,是吗? - 胃溃疡
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Football game at the airport?
我们在机场交过手
They want me to have an operation, but I can't stand the thought
他们要我懂手术, 但是我接受不了...
of one of those prison butchers slicing me open.
...同监的某个疯子来 刺杀我这种事
I'd rather drink this shit-pink cement.
还得喝这种恶心的药
I want to get Rick Masters.
我要逮捕瑞克马斯特斯
I've taken four falls. I never ratted anybody in my life
我这辈子被抓过四次, 可从来没出♥卖♥♥♥过谁...
and I've had plenty of chances, believe me.
...相信我,我有 大把机会这样做的
Masters is your friend. I don't blame you.
马斯特斯是你的朋友 你不愿做我不怪你
I would never hang up a friend. Anybody who would is a piece of shit.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥朋友, 出♥卖♥♥♥朋友的都是烂人
The thing is, your friend tried to have you iced.
事实上,正是你的朋友要干掉你
That doesn't mean I'm gonna roll over and play informer.
那也不代表我会 转变立场做告密者
If you're looking for a pigeon, go to the park.
去别处找你要找的人吧
Look, I'll tell you what.
好,和你说实话
You help me, I'll get to a judge, have your sentence reduced to a parole,
帮我这个忙,我去和法官沟通, 给你搞到假释...
get you the fuck out of here.
...你就可以出去
What would I have to do?
我该怎么做?
- Like, exactly. - Simple.
- 具体点说 - 很简单
Show me where you print and testify against him in open court.
交待印制伪钞的地点, 在审判马斯特斯时出庭作证
I'd rather stay here the rest of my life than testify in open court.
要我出庭作证,我宁愿 在这里待一辈子
Then you better lock your cell door and throw away the key
那你最好把牢房♥锁好, 丢掉钥匙...
because I cannot take care of you in here.
...在这我保护不了你
I got all it takes, brother. Yo, yo, yo, yo...
我这什么都有,兄弟
Hello, Jeff.
你好,杰夫
What are you doing in my crib?
你在我家干什么?
You sent two assholes to do Cody, and they blew it.
你派了两个笨蛋去干掉科迪, 他们搞砸了
I paid you half. I want it back.
我已经付了你一半,还回来
Yeah, well...
好吧...
I'm trying to get that money back myself.
...我自己想办法弄回来
I had to front the whole purchase to get my people to do their thing,
让人干这种活 得付他们全款...
so I ain't got any more.
...所以我现在手头上没钱
Well, then you better try and shit 4O grand, because I ain't leaving without it.
好,那你给我吐回4万来, 没拿到钱我不会走
I owe you, Cody.
科迪这件事上我欠你的
Next time, there'll be no fuckup.
下次他们不会搞砸了
What next time?
什么下次?
He's in protective custody.
他现在受保护性监禁
Hell...
去他妈的...
Protective custody don't mean shit to me.
我他妈才不在乎什么保护性监禁
The man's dead.
那小子死定了
In a pig's ass.
死定个屁
I want my paper, Jeff.
还我的钞票,杰夫
I can't afford to have it circulating right now.
没有这些我周转不开
And I told you I don't have it.
我说过没有
Get it.
去弄来
Now, look, my man,
听着,朋友
I told you I don't have what you're looking for,
...我说过我没有你要的东西...
so why don't you make it easy on yourself
...别跟自己过不去...
and just shag your ass out of my crib.
...滚出我的家
Now, you be a printer.
你不是印刷匠吗
Go get some ink
弄点墨水...
and start printing some more of that shit.
...自己印点那些破纸去
What's happening, fella?
伙计们,怎么了?
Yeah, you, asshole!
你这混♥蛋♥!
What are you gonna do now, motherfucker?
现在怎么样, 你♥他♥妈♥的?
Goddamn it!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
- Come on, motherfucker! - Don't! Don't!
- 来啊,妈的! - 别开枪!别开枪!
- Fuck... - You broke your contract with me, Jeff.
你自己违背了约定, 杰夫
Now, I don't know whether you're into it,
我不知道你 喜不喜欢这玩意...
but you're gonna have to suck on this until you give me back my paper.
...但你要是不把钞票还给我, 你就得含着它
- How much are you gonna burn? - All of it.
- 你要烧掉多少? - 全烧了
Why?
为什么?
No good to me after they handled it.
经了他们的手, 对我不吉利
- What do you want? - I got a writ I need you to sign.
- 什么事? - 有一道公文要您签字
What kind of writ?
什么公文?
I need the release of a prisoner from San Luis to help me in a case.
我要从圣路易斯监狱提出一个犯人 帮助我办一件案子
- Must be a big case. - The target's a major counterfeiter
- 那必然是个大案 - 目标是一名重要的伪钞制♥造♥犯...
- involved in the murder of a federal agent. - I never sign such writs.
...并且涉嫌谋杀联邦探员 - 我从不签署这种公文
Why are you still here?
怎么还不走?
I spent all morning on this.
我花了一早上写这个
I would appreciate it if you would be kind enough to look at it.
如果您能看一下,我将感激不尽
OK. Now I've looked at it.
好了,看过了
Look, I gotta have this guy out.
我必须把此人提出来
Didn't you come in here about a week ago and ask me to hold him without bail?
一周前你不是跑来要求我 禁止此人的保释吗?
Yes, and I'll assume full responsibility for getting him back.
没错,我会全权负责把他 带回来的
I don't need the headache.
我不想搞出麻烦
Cody is an associate of Rick Masters.
科迪与马斯特斯大有瓜葛
Masters has been making a mockery out of you, me and this whole system.
马斯特斯正以他的犯罪行为嘲弄着 你、我,以及我们整个系统
电影精选列表