That doesn't change the fact that he's on a no-bail hold awaiting arraignment.
那不能改变科迪正处于提审前的 禁止保释期这一事实
He killed my partner, man.
他杀了我的拍档
The answer is still no.
那也不行
If I was one of your cronies,
如果我是你的朋友...
you'd be spread-eagle on your desk to do this for me.
...我早就干翻你了
Don't say something you'll regret later.
别说让你自己后悔的话!
Come back here!
回来!
Let me look at it again.
我再看看
If this prisoner escapes from custody,
如果这名囚犯从你的监视下溜走...
I'll make you testify in open court about how he made a fool out of you.
...我会让你在法庭上 陈述他是怎么愚弄你的
Now get the hell out of here.
现在滚蛋吧
If you cross me, I will dedicate my life to putting you back in here
如果你敢骗我,我会穷尽全力 把你抓回这里...
and I will pull every string to make sure you do all five.
...保证你服满五年刑期 明白吗?
- You got that? - You have my promise.
我明白
I wanna know where Masters prints and I want you to take me there now.
我要知道马斯特斯印钞的地点, 并且你得带我去那
Then we're going downtown to swear out your statement.
然后到城里去为你的口供宣誓
- Can I ask a favour? - What?
- 可以帮个忙吗? - 什么?
My daughter's in the hospital. She's pretty sick.
我女儿在住院 她病得很重
Do you think we could stop by Santa Fe Hospital?
可以在圣菲医院停一下吗?
It's on the way to where I'm taking you.
和我要带你去的地方顺路
- You're pulling my dick. - I swear, man. Check it out.
- 你在耍我吗 - 真的,你查一下
- What's your daughter's name? - Rozanne Brown.
- 你女儿叫什么? - 罗莎莉布朗
Lincoln 14-3-1 to Los Angeles base, over.
林肯 14-3-1 呼叫洛杉矶总部,完毕
'Go ahead, 3-1.'
请讲, 3-1.
Yeah. Request you phone Santa Fe Hospital.
联络圣菲医院
Find out if they have a patient named Rozanne Brown, please. Over.
请查明是否有一名 名叫罗莎莉布朗的病人,完毕
'Roger.'
收到
- You have any kids? - Uh-huh.
你有孩子吗?
Well, I tell you, it changes the way you look at things.
我和你说,孩子能改变 你对事物的看法
Yeah?
是吗?
I'm not looking to screw up anymore.
她能让我振作
Rozanne Brown is in room 306. The elevators are over there.
罗莎莉布朗在306病房♥ 电梯在那边
Thank you.
谢谢
You have to come up to the room with me?
你要一起上去到病房♥?
Come here.
过来
- What happened to your daughter? - She was in a park, and this little monkey...
- 你女儿生的什么病? - 她在公园的时候,有只小猴子...
Rozanne Brown is a black woman.
罗莎莉布朗是名女性黑人
She's recuperating from a fall she took from a bicycle near USC.
在USC附近从自行车上摔下受伤, 目前正在恢复中
She's married. Her husband is listed as serving time
病人已婚,记录显示她丈夫...
for armed robbery at San Luis Obispo Prison.
...因持械抢劫正在 圣路易斯奥比斯珀监狱服刑
Thanks.
多谢
I think you ought to let us take a look at you.
你应该检查一下
I don't have a lot of time. I'm in the middle of a trial.
我时间很紧, 正在打一场官司
- What kind of trial? - It's a dope case.
- 什么官司? - 贩毒案
A client got busted smuggling 5O pounds of cocaine.
一位客户因走私50磅 可♥卡♥因♥被捕
I should be able to get him off. The search warrant's weak.
他应该可以脱罪 搜查令有纰漏
VVeak?
纰漏?
The colour of the house is listed as brown on the warrant
搜查令上标明房♥子的 颜色是棕色...
when, in fact, it's beige and yellow.
...事实上,房♥子是米色和黄色相间
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你(替这些毒贩脱罪)不觉得羞愧吗?
I don't make any apologies for being an attorney.
至少我是合格的律师
If I didn't accept the case, somebody else would without a doubt.
如果我不接这案子,毫无疑问 其他的人会接
Without a doubt.
毫无疑问
It's too bad about Jim Hart.
吉米哈特的事我很遗憾
Masters has been calling me in the middle of the night
马斯特斯半夜打电♥话♥找我...
trying to order me around like I was one of his mules.
...把我当手下一样使唤
The other day he even had the balls to threaten me.
后来他甚至敢恐吓我
The man's an animal.
这家伙是头野兽
Frankly, being house counsel for Rick Masters
坦白的说,做瑞克马斯特斯的 私人律师...
doesn't sit very well with me.
...这工作令我感到不适
I've had it up to here, as a matter of fact.
事实上,我简直受不了了
Good for you.
祝你好运
How bad do you and your friend want him?
你们想抓他很急吗?
I don't have to explain what would happen
如果传出一点风声说我 要对付一个自己的客户...
if there was even a hint that I set up one of my own clients.
...那后果简直难以言表
Aren't you afraid you'll wind up on his hit list?
你怕他干掉你?
- It crossed my mind. - Your name will never come up.
- 我怕 - 不会的
- You never met Rick, have you? - No.
- 你没见过瑞克,对吗? - 没有
I'll set up a meeting.
我会安排你们见面
Mr. Masters?
马斯特斯先生?
How you doing? Ben Jessup.
你好,我是本杰瑟普
- My associate, Dr. George Victor. - A pleasure. How do you do?
- 我的合伙人,乔治维克托博士 - 幸会
Cut yourself shaving, Mr. Jessup?
剃须受伤了, 杰瑟普先生?
No. As a matter of fact, I got hit by a tennis ball.
其实是网球打的
- You're in from Palm Springs, huh? - Yeah.
- 你们从棕榈泉市来,是吗? - 是啊
- What's the weather like there? - It's really nice.
- 那边天气如何? - 天气很好
We've been up here the last few days.
这几天我们都在这边
I've got a friend in Palm Springs, Lenny Green.
我在棕榈泉有个朋友, 叫兰尼格林
He owns the Oasis. Do you know him?
是绿洲酒店的老板, 你认识他吗?
I got a friend in Hollywood, Donald Duck. You know him?
我也有个朋友在好莱坞, 叫唐老鸭,你认识他吗?
I understand you gentlemen do some island banking.
据我所知,二位在某些 岛国开办银行业务
- That's right. - Where?
- 没错 - 在哪?
Cayman Islands.
开曼群岛
- Good business? - Not bad.
- 生意好吗? - 还可以
What sort of banking?
经营何种业务?
We're a Dutch Antilles company.
敝公♥司♥在荷属安的列斯群岛注册
We loan money to various enterprises here in the States.
贷款给多家美国企业
Loans aren't secured by real estate or anything else down there.
无需以不动产或 其他资产做担♥保♥
Hey, Rick, you got a phone call, man.
瑞克,有电♥话♥
Which one is it?
哪辆车?
There's nothing in there.
什么都没发现
Some tennis rackets in the trunk,
车里只有几副网球拍...
men's clothing with Palm Springs store labels,
...有棕榈泉商店标志的男装...
some business letters with return addresses in the Cayman Islands.
...一些由开曼群岛寄来的 商业往来信件
What did the letters say?
信上说什么?
Something about "Please forward the stock we discussed," or something like that.
都是股票买♥♥卖♥♥或者类似的东西
Who were the letters addressed to?
寄件人的地址呢?
Caribbean Banking Unlimited, Dutch Antilles.
加勒比无限银行,荷属安的列斯群岛
Did you notice the names Jessup or Victor on any of the letters?
信上有杰瑟普或者维克托的名字吗?
- No. - OK.
- 没有 - 知道了
Thanks.
多谢
What kind of paper are we talking about?
你们要什么样的钞票?
Hundreds and 50s paper. We need at least 1O different serial numbers.
100元和50元面值的, 至少需要10种不同的号♥码
- How much? - A million dollars.
- 要多少? - 100万
How you going to use it?
你们怎么花出去?
What business is that of yours?
这与你何干?
It's always my business, Mr. Jessup.
当然与我相干, 杰瑟普先生
Nothing will be passed up here.
没必要隐瞒什么
Our play involves a gentleman who wishes to launder bonds, protect his tax position.
有位客户打算通过债券洗钱和避税
My end is 20 percent.
我的底线是百分之二十
We never pay more than 10. We have limitations that we have to abide by.
我们出价不会高过百分之十, 我们有自己的底线。
Different serial numbers are a real pain in the ass for me.
要不同的钞票号♥是个大问题
I gotta make different plates and wear rubber gloves during the whole operation.
我必须制多个不同的底版, 全程都要带橡胶手套操作
Have you ever tried to work with rubber gloves on?
你们试过一直带着橡胶手套干活吗?
Fifteen percent.
百分之十五
I don't negotiate.
不讲价
I might if I knew you, but I don't.
如果是熟人可以,但我们不熟
And I don't like what I see.
而且我不太喜欢这桩生意
All right.
那好吧
I start as soon as I get a down payment.
拿到定金我就开工
In this case, I'll take 30,000 up front
先付3万...
- and the rest on delivery. - What?
...余款在交货时付清 - 什么?
Everybody knows Rick Masters won't go near a job without front money.
道上都知道瑞克马斯特斯 没收到定金决不开工
You should also know that I've never fucked a customer out of his front money.
同样你们要知道我 从不吞掉买♥♥家的定金
I've been coming to this gym three or four times a week for five years.
五年来我每周都来这里 健身三四次
I'm an easy man to find. My reputation speaks for itself.
本人一向信誉卓著,而且 很容易找到
The fact is, that if you can't come up with the front money,
如果你们不付定金...
you're not for real.
...就表示没有诚意
'No way I can get you 30 K to make a buy.
我决不会批给你3万去买♥♥伪钞
You'd hear laughter all the way from Washington.
这简直是天大的笑话
电影精选列表