来
Take off your glasses.
摘掉眼镜
Come here.
到这来
- How you doing, Max? - Oh, Christ.
- 你好吗,麦克斯? - 天哪
First you rip me off, then you set up Carl
你先是黑了我们, 然后又害了卡尔...
now you want to fuck my lady. - Man,
...还想干我的女友 - 老兄...
she came onto me, man. I swear it.
...是她勾引我的 我发誓
Oh, what a tragedy.
哦,那太糟了
I want my 600 K.
我要我那60万
I didn't have anything to do with getting Cody set up.
我和科迪被抓这事 一点关系都没有
Do you know that your house is under surveillance?
知道你的房♥子被 监视了吗?
You know you're living like a fucking animal in the zoo?
知道你自己象 动物园的动物一样被人观看吗?
Get up!
起来!
Stop it.
Open up, Max. Make good and we'll be friends again.
打开,麦克斯。给我合适的补偿, 大家还做的成朋友
- Rick! Look out! - Come here.
- 瑞克!小心! - 过来
He's looking for something. Rick!
他在找什么,瑞克!
Oh, God...
18th-century Cameroon.
18世纪喀麦隆的雕像
Yes.
没错...
- Your taste is in your ass. - No, Jesus, no!
...你的品味真烂透了 - 不,老天,别这样!
Police!
警♥察♥!
Police officer!
警♥察♥!
Open the door!
开门!
Police! You inside, open the door!
警♥察♥!我知道你在里面,开门!
Open this door! Police!
开门!警♥察♥!
What's going on?
出什么事了?
- Get up! - What the fuck?
- 快起来! - 怎么了?
The whole caper's gone. Come on!
目标出事了!快走!
Shit!
该死!
"Black-Blue-White")
Shit!
该死!
"Black-Blue-White")
- What's that? - I took it out of Waxman's office.
- 这是什么? - 从瓦克斯曼办公室拿出来的
It's some kind of dealer's code.
是一些伪钞交易者的代码
John, he's got all his delivery dates in here.
上面记录了所有交易的日期
He's got no names, but he's got amounts, initials.
没有名字,不过有数额和首字母缩写
Look at this: "R.M., R.M." Every other page.
看: "R.M., R.M." 每过一页都有
It's a crime scene. The book is evidence. What if the cop remembers it's missing?
这本子是犯罪现场的物证 警♥察♥记起有个本子不见了怎么办?
Shit, that rookie couldn't remember what he saw. He wasn't in there long enough.
胡扯, 一个菜鸟根本记不住自己 看了什么。何况他根本没在那待多久
You shouldn't have done it.
你不该这样做的
What are you trying to tell me, amigo?
你想教导我什么,朋友?
Of course if you feel strongly about it, I'll hand it over.
如果你强烈坚持, 我就把它交出去
That's not what I'm saying, OK? That's not what I'm saying at all.
我不是那个意思, 好吧? 我根本不是那个意思
Just don't put words in my mouth, all right?
别曲解我的话,好吗?
So you won't carry your weight if something goes down?
事情不对劲了,你就不承担责任是吗?
We could've got shit-canned for this little trick.
我们不能因为这点小伎俩 搞到被炒鱿鱼
If you expect me to take heat, tell me before you do it.
干这些事前和我说一声, 我好和你一起挨上头的骂
If I had asked, what would you have said?
如果我事先和你说, 你又会回答什么?
That the cops would have let us copy the diary after it was booked in the evidence.
警♥察♥把那本子登记之后 可以允许我们复印的
I wouldn't have done it if I was with somebody I didn't trust.
我不会和不信任的人 一起这么做
Look, I'm no snitch.
总之,我不会告你的密
Hey, John, Waxman just gave us Rick Masters on a plate.
约翰,瓦克斯曼已经把马斯特斯 送到我们手里了
# Let's go out tonight Put on your shoes
# Get away from here Far from the local blues
# Let's go out tonight Let's make our escape
# From the city lights And all the familiar shapes
# We can drive all night We can stop in a field
# Hear the starlight Travelling for millions of years
# Sing a lullaby
# To the night
# Sing a lullaby
# To the night
# We can rock and roll We can dance all night long
# To the stars above And we won't be strong
# We can walk away To the rising dawn
# As people go to work Wondering why our clothes are torn
# Sing a lullaby Sing a lullaby
# To the night Oh, lullaby
# Sing a lullaby Sing a lullaby
# To the night Oh, lullaby
# We'll be driving through the mountains In the cool and clearing air
# With the sunlight on the ocean And the diamonds in your hair... #
Who's that?
谁?
It's me.
是我
Too bad about Max.
麦克斯的事情很可惜
If you'd have caught him dirty, he'd have done anything to keep out of the joint.
如果你能抓住他的把柄,他为了 自保什么都肯做
Like you?
跟你一样?
# You've been in love with her
# And went away and broke your heart
# Darling, dry your eyes, I realise
# That you have got to make a new start
# 'Cause your baby's gone and left you
# And you're making it hard
# It's an uphill climb to the bottom
# When your love has gone
# When your love has gone
# Ever since the day I met you
# Something happened to my heart
# When I look at you All at once I knew
# That we would never ever part
# Yes, your baby's gone and left you #
How much do I get for the information I gave you on Waxman?
提供瓦克斯曼的情报给你, 我能拿多少报酬?
No arrest, no money.
没抓到人,就没钱
It's my fault he's dead?
他死了难道是我的错吗?
It took me six months to get next to him.
我花了六个月才接近他
I've got expenses, you know.
花了我不少钱
Uncle Sam don't give a shit about your expenses.
政♥府♥才不管你花了多少钱
You want bread, fuck a baker.
你只能自己想办法
Someday, some guy I set up for you is gonna snuff me.
总有一天,帮你查的 某个人会害死我
It isn't too hard to figure out who an informant is.
说不定谁就是告密者
You gonna stay a while?
再待会儿吗?
No. I gotta go.
不,我该走了
I got something for you.
有些消息给你
I'm here.
我听着呢
A dealer from San Francisco's coming into L.A. next week,
下周有个买♥♥家从旧金山 来洛杉矶...
with 50 grand to buy stolen diamonds.
...带着5万元, 来买♥♥被盗的赃物钻石
The stuff that was lifted from the Bel Air Hotel.
香芬宾馆失窃的那批
He's a Chinaman connected to people in Hong Kong.
是个中国佬, 和香港黑帮有联♥系♥
I told you. I'm only interested in play dough.
我和你说过,我只对 伪钞的事有兴趣
I was reading about the stars.
我在读有关星星的书
It talked about how the stars are the eyes of God.
书上说星星是上帝之眼
I think it's true, don't you?
我相信,你呢?
No. I don't.
不。我不信
If you had any real balls, you'd jump off that bridge.
如果你真够胆, 就从那座高架桥上跳一次
The same thing happened to Max could happen to me, you know.
我也会象麦克斯一样死去
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我的话了吗?
Nothing's gonna happen to you.
你不会有事的
Can I ask you something?
可以问你件事吗?
Sure.
当然可以
What would you do if I stopped giving you information?
如果我不再提供情报了, 你会怎么做?
Why?
为什么不提供了?
I'd just like to know.
只是问问
I'd have your parole revoked.
你的假释会取消
You mean that?
你当真的?
You'd do that?
真会那么做?
Hey! Hey!
Man, why are you chasing me?
你为什么追我?
Why are you running?
你为什么跑?
Because you're chasing me, man!
因为你来追我了!
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
U.S. Secret Service!
美国特勤局!
- Get over there! - OK, OK!
- 到那去! - 好的,好的!
- Against the fence! - Be cool, man.
- 背靠铁丝网! - 别激动,老兄!
Hands over your head, shitbag! Come on, come on!
手放头上,混♥蛋♥! 快点!快点!
Get your hands behind your head! Turn around!
手放头上! 转身!
What the hell is this, huh?
这是什么,啊?
I swear to God, I don't know nothing about it!
对天发誓,我什么都 不知道!
I want to know where Masters prints!
马斯特斯在哪里印假♥钞♥?
I'm gonna throw your ass over the bridge!
看我把你扔下去!
Talk to me or I throw your ass over the bridge!
不交待就把你扔下去!
I don't know! I don't know where he prints!
不知道! 我不知道他在哪印钞!
Nobody does! Nobody, I swear to God!
没人知道!没人,我对天发誓!
He was in Terminal Island when I met him.
我是在特米诺岛(洛杉矶的一个人工岛)认识他的
He was doing time for armed robbery.
他那时因为持械抢劫在服刑
That was, oh, 1978.
那是...1978年
I was asked to give a talk to the inmates,
我被请去和一些 犯人交谈...
look at some of their work.
...看看他们的作品
Masters had talent. You could see that.
马斯特斯很有天分 一眼就看得出来
I went to his studio one time, and he was burning a couple of paintings
我去过他的画室一次, 他烧掉了几幅画...
电影精选列表