"To Live And Die In L.A."
# In the heat of the day Every time you go away
# I have to piece my life together
# Every time you're away
# In the heat of the day
# In the dark of the night Every time I turn the light
# I feel that God is not in heaven
# In the dark of the night
# The dark of the night
# I wonder why I live alone here
# I wonder why we spend these nights together
# Is this the room I'll live my life forever
# I wonder why in L.A.
# To live and die in L.A.
# I wonder why we waste our lives here
# When we could run away to paradise
# But I am held in some invisible vice And I can't get away
# To live and die in L.A. #
# If I let myself go... #
'I believe that in both spirit and substance,
我相信, 在物质和思想层面...
'our tax system has come to be un-American.
... 我们的税务系统, 开始变得不像美国应有的状况
'Death and taxes may be inevitable, but unjust taxes are not.
纳税和死亡一样不可避免, 但苛捐杂税不在其列
'The first American Revolution was sparked by an unshakable conviction:
美国独♥立♥战争 由这样一种坚定的信念所激发:
'Taxation without representation is tyranny.
苛捐杂税即暴♥政♥
'Two centuries later, a second American...'
两个世纪之后, 在美国的新...
- You're pushed. - We got a game going.
- 到你轮值了 - 我们正在打牌
- What kind of stakes? - Five and ten.
- 玩多大的? - 5-10(扑克的下注方式)
- Is the man gonna play? - Yeah, after the speech.
- 外面那位玩吗? - 演讲结束就来
- He says he's good for a half hour - Outstanding.
好极了
Post three. I got a shake.
三号♥岗,紧急情况
Right there, fella!
别动,朋友!
I'm ready to die!
我准备好牺牲了!
Nobody's gonna die.
没有人要牺牲
Look, you and I are gonna go downstairs and talk.
我们下楼去谈谈好吗
Death to Israel and America, and all the enemies of Islam!
打倒以色列和美国! 以及所有伊♥斯♥兰♥的敌人!
I understand. Look, I'm gonna put my gun away, right?
我理解你,看, 我把枪收起来,如何?
We're gonna go talk.
我们谈谈吧
I am a martyr!
我是烈士!
I will bomb myself on you and all the enemies of Islam!
我要和你, 还有所有伊♥斯♥兰♥的敌人,同归于尽!
Allahu Akbar! Screams)
I will bomb myself on you and all the enemies of Islam!
我要和你, 还有所有伊♥斯♥兰♥的敌人,同归于尽!
Allahu Akbar! Screams)
Let's get out of here, Jimmy.
走吧, 吉米
Go play some cards, get drunk.
打打牌,喝杯酒
I'm getting too old for this shit.
我老了,不能干这些了
"City Of The Angels")
"The Red Stare")
Yo! Estoy aqui!
Get the 50s ready, guys.
伙计们,准备好50块
Gilbert. Booze. Free for me.
吉尔伯特,布泽,随意下注吧
- Did you bet with me or against me? - Against you.
- 你赌我能做到么? - 做不到
- You blew it. - Against you.
- 那你没的玩了 - 去死吧
OK, you guys! It's the moment of truth here.
好了,伙计们! 揭开真♥相♥的时刻到了!
- Oh, shit. - Come on!
- 去他的 - 快点!
I told you guys, never bet against me.
我和你们说过了, 别赌我做不到
Come on, Petievich, get a half a yard in here.
快点,佩特维奇, 拿50块过来
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Come on, Petievich, get a half a yard in here.
快点,佩特维奇, 拿50块过来
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
To my partner, Jimmy Hart,
敬我的拍档,吉米哈特...
whose skill in spotting bad paper is only exceeded by his expertise
他擅长辨别伪钞,仅次于...
- in rigging a safety line. - Hear, hear!
...他设置安全线的专业本领 - 听着,听着!
How about a speech, boss? Speech.
说几句怎么样,老大? 说几句
You know, I've been in this racket 25 years, you guys.
各位,我♥干♥这行25年了
And I don't think anybody
那边这位人物把我 置于危险境地的次数...
has been put in harm's way more than I have
...比把你们任何人 置于危险境地的次数...
- by this hotshot over here. But... - Don't know how you work with him.
...都要多。但是... - 不知道你是怎么和他拍档过来的
Seriously speaking, if I'm going in to bag somebody
认真的说,如果我真的打算抓捕什么人...
there's nobody I'd rather have backing me up.
...还是宁愿他来策应我
All right! Hear, hear!
好了!听着,听着!
Later, Alvarez. Next time you can make a jump with me.
等以后, 阿尔瓦雷斯。下次 你跟我一起蹦极
- Come on. It's the same thing in your work. - What?
- 好了,别和工作时一个劲头 - 什么?
You push too hard. You take it too personally. You'll never reach retirement.
你太咄咄逼人,太感情用事, 这样根本做不到退休
- I'm not interested in retirement, buddy. - Such a fuckin' hot dog. See you later.
- 我对退休没兴趣 - 真是精力过剩。回头见
Hey, come here, come here. Got something for you.
嘿,快过来,给你看点东西
Fucking Alvarez trying to pass a funny 5O on us, huh?
阿尔瓦雷斯这家伙要输给我们50块了,是吧?
Your retirement present.
给你的退休礼物
- You trying to get rid of me? - It was burning a hole in my truck.
- 你要把我赶走么? - 这玩意太炫,简直要把我的车烧穿
Wow...
That's a beauty, Richie.
很漂亮, 瑞奇
Yeah, they tell me the trout jump all over it.
他们和我说鲑鱼都会 在这鱼竿周围蹦跳的
- You gonna let me use it? - Come and see me, you can use it.
- 你会让我用这个吗? - 有空来看我,就让你用
I'm gonna miss you, amigo.
我会想你的, amigo(西语:朋友)
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
Hey, listen, I know you got something going tomorrow.
听着,我知道你明天 安排了任务
- You reading my mail again? - Masters, right? Where?
- 你又看我的信了? - 马斯特斯, 对吗? 在哪里?
You ain't going out there alone.
你不能自己去
I got three more days on the job. I want to make the most of it.
我还有三天在职时间, 我想尽量利用
What's the point of the two of us running down the same lead?
你我一起做同一件工作 有何意义?
The point is that we're partners, right?
意义就在于我们是拍档,不是吗?
Sure we are. And when the bust goes down
当然,如果事情变得不妙...
you're gonna be there with me, like always. OK, partner?
...你会和往常一样帮我的手的, 对吗,拍档?
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
就这样,谢谢
You give me a call when you get back.
回来给我打个电♥话♥
"City Of The Angels")
- Shitbag. - Buddy,
- 该死。 - 老兄...
you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.
...你在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点
"Black-Blue-White")
Come on, come on!
快,快!
- Do you know what we got? - Nothing.
- 发现什么了吗? - 没有
- Anything around back? - Check the trailer.
- 后面有情况吗? - 检查拖车
Trailer's clear.
拖车没发现异常
Anything around back?
有情况吗?
Clear over here.
什么都没有
Who is it?
谁?
- John Vukovich. - What do you want?
- 约翰伍科维奇 - 有什么事?
I'd like to speak to you if I could.
可以谈谈吗?
I'm sorry about Jimmy Hart.
对吉米哈特的事我很遗憾
Jimmy was more than my partner, pal.
吉米不只是我的拍档
He was my best friend for seven years.
他是我这七年来最好的朋友
He was the most righteous guy I ever knew.
他是我认识的最正直的人
He had two days to go, and that was it.
他还有两天退休,就是这样
I can't understand why somebody would waste him over a counterfeit beef.
真搞不懂为什么上面要让一个 即将退休的人去办这样一个伪钞案
Rick Masters killed him.
是瑞克马斯特斯杀了他
See, Jimmy got too close.
因为吉米查的太深入了
We had a tail on him and his mule for six months, but we couldn't make the plant.
我们追查马斯特斯和他的手下查了六个月, 但还没有确定他们印制伪钞的地点
Jimmy went to check that warehouse near Lancaster
吉米去调查一个兰开斯特附近的仓库..
because he found out it was rented under a phony name.
...他查到有人用假名租下那里
But I don't know.
但是我不知道这些情况
For some reason he wanted to go out there by himself.
基于某些理由,他决定自己去调查
Now you need a partner.
现在你需要一个拍档
Let me tell you something, amigo.
我告诉你,朋友
I'm gonna bag Masters, and I don't give a shit how I do it.
我要不惜一切代价 抓住马斯特斯
I hear you.
我明白
Can I talk to you for a minute?
可以谈下吗?
You must be a mind reader. I was just gonna call you.
你会读心术吗? 我正要打电♥话♥找你
I've decided to let Vukovich work with you.
我决定派伍科维奇和你一起工作
- Do I have a choice? - Oh, is there someone else you'd prefer?
- 没的选择了? - 哦,你想找别人?
You're welcome to fill out a form 19.
那你最好给我写个报告...
List all the reasons you'd rather not work with him.
...列出你不想和他拍档的种种理由
Your input would be strictly confidential.
这份报告会列为绝密的
Yeah. Forget it.
那好,当我没说过
What is it you wanted to talk about?
你想谈的事呢?
One-way ticket to San Francisco, Mr. Cody. How would you like to pay?
去旧金山的单程票,科迪先生 请问您的付款方式?
- In cash. - That will be $45 one-way.
- 现金。 - 45美元一张。
All right.
好的。
Federal agent. Excuse me. I'd like to see the bills that man just handed you.
打扰一下,联邦探员,请给我看一下 刚才的人付的钞票。
Listen, you wouldn't have a pencil with an eraser I could use, would you?
请给我一支带橡皮的铅笔用一下,好吗?
- Sure. Here you go, sir. - OK. Thank you.
- 没问题,给你,先生。 - 谢谢
U.S. Secret Service!
美国特勤局!
Hold it, man! Where you going?
等等!你去哪?
Get out of the way!
让开!
Excuse me, miss.
对不起,女士
Hey, what the hell! You some kind of freak?
干什么! 你这变♥态♥佬!
Freeze, asshole!
电影精选列表