I'm telling you the truth. They were your words.
我说的是真♥相♥ 这可是你说的话
I don't know why I said.
我也不知道为什么要说
You said them to my face!
你当着我的面说的
All I ever wanted was to serve him.
我只想全心全意服侍他
All I've ever wanted was to serve god.
我只想全心全意服侍上帝
You can ask for his pity,but don't expect mine.
你可以博取上帝的怜悯 但别指望我的
You can stop the act any time.
你别装了
Look at me.
看着我
Paramedics have been here now.
医务人员已经到了
They've been here for seven minutes.
在这七分钟了
He's stabilized. Blood pressure's normal.
他很稳定 血压正常
They're loading him in now.
他们正送他去救护车
What happened? Thank you. He had a seizure.
怎么回事 谢谢 他病情突发
Who called you? No one.
谁通知你来的 没人
So,what are you doing here?
那你怎么在这里
We need to talk to father Joe.
我们需要跟乔神父谈谈
Well,That's not gonna happen. We've got a suspect.
不可能 我们发现了一个嫌疑犯
A russian emigre working as an organ transporter.
负责运送器官的俄♥国♥移♥民♥
In custody? No.
拘留了吗 没有
The da questioned him
地检署今天中午
About trafficking black-market organs this afternoon...
询问过他黑市走私器官的事情
...But he was released. They had no evidence to hold him.
但是他被释放了 没有证据拘留他
We've got a witness
有目击者称
Who says he swam at the women's pool.
他在女用的游泳池里游过泳
Asac Whitney?
惠特尼探员
Excuse me. What's that got to do with father Joe?
抱歉 这跟乔神父有什么关系
It's the man in his visions,Scully. Who?
这个人出现在他的感应中 史考莉 哪个人
The suspect. The man in this photo.
照片上的嫌疑人
Now you're wasting their time.
你在浪费他们的时间
Tell me again what you're doing here.
你到底为什么会在这里
Here's a vision for you. A couple of my guys just had it.
有好消息 我的人刚发现他
Who's this?
这是谁
Our suspect's employer.
嫌疑犯的雇主
An old friend of father Joe's,we just learned.
我们刚刚得知 他也是乔神父的老朋友
Known him for over 20 years. Known him how?
都认识20多年了 怎么认识的
That's one of his 37 altar boys.
这是他37个侍童之一
Three guesses who he's married to
猜猜他在马萨诸塞州
In the state of massachusetts.
跟谁结婚了
Our suspect.
正是我们的嫌疑犯
We got a warrant to search their offices.
我们得到搜查他们厂房♥的搜查令
Mulder.
穆德
It's over.
都结束了
What? Mulder.
怎么了 穆德
Why don't you hold up?
不如你停下来等等
Let these men do their jobs.
让这些人去做他们的工作
Clear this bottom floor.
清空底层的所有人
We were fooled. I wanted to believe as bad as anyone.
我们被耍了 我不得不相信
Look,I don't need sweet talk.
听着 我不需要安慰
You led us here. Father joe led us here.
是你指引我们来这的 是乔神父指引我们来的
This is special agent Drummy with the fbi.
我是特工佐米 还有其他联邦探员
We have warrants to search these offices.
我们有搜查这间办公室的搜查令
Anyone inside,identify yourself and unlock the door now.
屋里的人 马上说明身份 打开房♥门
I called you in because I thought you could help me.
我找你是以为你能帮忙
I valued your belief in these phenomena.
我看重的是 你确信这些事情发生过
Now what do you think?
那现在呢
I think this is a longer conversation.
我看并不那么简单了
Down on the floor! Down on the floor!
趴在地上 趴下
Anybody here,I want down on the floor!
所有人 都给我趴下
Somebody find the lights.
谁能开灯吗
We were at a standstill.
我们以前毫无进展
You pushed forward,no matter the direction we took.
不管以后怎样 是你推动了案件的进展
What are you,nuts?
有病啊你
Stop him!
拦住他
Hey,you can't go...
你不能进去...
Quick,which way did they go? Down that way.
快 他们往哪跑了 那边
Mulder! I'm up here!
穆德 我在上边
Mulder!
穆德
He's coming at you.
他冲你去了
Mulder!
穆德
Yeah. Where are you?
我在 你在哪
Right here. Where?
就在这 哪儿
Fox.
福克斯
Where is he? Do you have him? No. I lost him.
他在哪 抓到他了吗 没 他跑了
I saw him. Where?
我看见他了 在哪
They're both dead.
他俩都死了
Monica Bannan and Dakota Whitney.
莫妮卡·邦南和达科她·惠特尼
I heard. I'm sorry.
我听说了 很遗憾
Yeah,well...
是啊...
I thought we were winning,Scully.
我以为我们要赢了 史考莉
I know you did,Mulder.
我明白 穆德
I'm here to see father Joe.
我来找乔神父
I wanna show him these photographs of these men.
我想给他看看嫌犯的照片
You still wanna believe him.
你还是要相信他
I think you should know
我想你该知道
That he's been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
他已被诊出患了癌症了
He has advanced-stage lung cancer.
肺癌晚期
I just wanna be sure.
我只想确认一下
Then let me ask him.
我问问他
You wouldn't believe...
你不会相信的...
I was thinking of you.
我正想你呢
I had a vision you might find interesting.
我感应到了什么 你可能会有兴趣
Of a man speaking a foreign language.
一个操着外语的男人
Did he happen to look like this?
他长这样吗
Yeah. That's the man.
对 就是他
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
We think he's the man who abducted the fbi agent...
我们认为是他绑♥架♥了联邦探员...
...And the second woman you say you saw...
还有你说你看到的第二个女人...
...And possibly many more.
或许还有别人
And we think that he was helped...
我们还认为 他是...
...By this man.
这个人的帮凶
I don't know who that is. Are you sure?
我不知道他是谁 你确定吗
I'm fairly certain. I don't know him.
我很确定 我不认识他
I'm fairly certain that you do.
我很确定你认识他
And that you've known him since he was a boy.
他还是个孩子的时候你就认识他了
Oh,no.
不
It can't be true.
不可能的
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
He was my connection to the girl.
他是我和那女孩的纽带
My visions were to save her from him.
我的通灵就是帮那女孩逃离他
This is god's work.
这是上帝的杰作
This is god's work.
这是上帝的杰作
Let me ask you one more question,father Joe.
我再问你一个问题 乔神父
The FBI agent...
那个联邦探员...
...The first woman that you saw,Monica Bannan...
你感应到的第一个女人 莫妮卡·邦南...
...Is she still alive?
还活着吗
I feel her.
我能感觉到她
Yes.
是的
She's still alive.
她还活着
Mulder. That second victim may be alive.
穆德 第二位受害者可能还活着
Everybody's given up,but I'm not going to.
人们都放弃了 但我不会
Mulder,you think I don't understand,but I do.
穆德 别以为我不明白
This stubbornness of yours,
就是因为你的固执
It's why I fell in love with you.
我才爱上了你
It's like you said.
如你所说
And it's why we can't be together.
这也是我们分开的原因
Nutter's Feed
纳特尔饲料店
Whoa,hold up.
等一下
Hey. Hey,sorry to bother you. I'm closed.
抱歉打扰一下 打烊了
No,I just need a moment of your time.
我不会耽搁你很久的
We've got some bad weather coming in.
要变天了
电影精选列表