Pulled that right out of his ass.
真够扯淡的
There were news crews covering the scene.
新闻报道组到这采访过
Pictures of the neighborhood.
还有附近的照片
He could've recognized it from TV.
他可能已经在电视上认出来了
Yeah,but...? But why?
是的 但是... 为什么呢
Why? Why do it?
为什么 为什么这么做
Why go to great lengths to create an elaborate fiction?
为什么要千方百计编造得如此详细呢
Expiation. Forgiveness of his sins.
为了赎罪 宽恕他的罪过
He's written dozens of letters to the Vatican,
他给梵蒂冈写了好多信
Pleading reengagement.
祈求与教皇再次见面
Rather odd way to impress the holy see.
用奇特的方法给教皇留下深刻印象
Voice of god speaking through a man?
他代表上帝发言
That's been a winner a few times.
好几次都让他得逞了
So you think he's guilty too,huh?
那你也觉得他也有罪吗
We have to consider him a suspect.
我们认为他有犯罪嫌疑
You've found no connection to the crime.
你找不到他犯罪的证据
Don't think my guys stopped.
不要以为我的探员们都止步不前
They think they're gonna find one.
他们有信心找到的
Yeah,but you don't or I wouldn't be here.
对 可你没有 否则我就不会在这了
I'm not the most popular girl at the fbi
为让你接手此事 在联邦调查局里
Right now for calling you in.
我变得不怎么受欢迎了
Believe me.
相信我吧
I wasn't exactly miss popularity at the fbi myself.
在调查局 我也不怎么受欢迎
But you've dealt with psychics before.
可你以前跟灵媒打过交道
Luther lee boggs,clyde bruckman,gerald schnauz.
卢瑟·李·伯格 克莱德·布鲁克曼 杰拉尔德·斯那日
I went through those cases,
我看了这些案子
And that work was extremely impressive.
你的工作让我印象深刻
Yeah,well,I'm only half the team.
好吧 我是和搭档一起干的
But it's your insights I need.
可我需要你超凡的洞察力
She ran away. She tried to escape.
她跑了 她想逃跑
There were two men.
那儿有两个人
Well,she couldn't. He pushed her down.
她没逃成 他把她推到了
It was here. It was right here.
就在这儿 就是这儿
And then they put her in the back.
他们把她放在后面
Where? In the car. No.
在哪 汽车的后备箱 不对
It was a truck with something on it.
是辆卡车 车上载着东西
We have to find her!
我们得找到她
She's in pain. Great,great pain.
她很痛苦 非常非常痛苦
Tell me where. I don't know. I can't see.
告诉我她在哪 我不知道 我看不见
We need to find her. I can't see. I can't see.
我们必须找到她 我看不见 看不见
Because he's pulling it out of his ass.
因为他又在胡扯八道了
Father joe?
乔神父
Hi,christian.
你好 克里斯汀
You're looking very bright-eyed this morning.
你今早看上去很精神
I was thinking. Yeah? What were you thinking?
我在思考 是吗 思考什么
How I'm going to get out of here.
我怎么才能离开这儿
Well,you know,I'm thinking exactly the same thing.
好吧 你知道 我也在想这个
Can I get out of here soon?
我能快点离开这儿吗
What's wrong? Has something scared you?
怎么了 有什么吓着你了吗
The way the man is looking at me.
那个人看我的样子
What man?
什么人
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I was just looking for those.
我刚才正在找这些
I wanted to go over them myself...
我想亲自看一遍...
...And the results of the new tests that you ordered.
还有你做的新检查的结果
That isn't really your purview,father.
你没权利这么做的 神父
It's his primary physician's.
这是给他的主治医生看的
It is in my purview...
我有这职权...
...To make sure all my physicians
确保所有我的医生
Are making the right choices...
都做出正确选择...
...For their patients and for the hospital.
为患者 同时也为医院
Can I have the test results,please?
能把检查结果给我吗
We are here to heal the sick,
医院的使命是治病救人
Not prolong the ordeal of the dying.
不是延长死前的痛苦折磨
There are other,better facilities for the boy.
有别的机构更适合他
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
我还好
I can feel you thinking.
我知道你在想事情
I'm sorry. I can't sleep.
抱歉 我睡不着
Actually,I have a little something for that.
我有些小玩意能帮你
Just a little something? Thank you.
就是些小玩意吗 不客气
What's the matter?
怎么了
I have a patient,a young boy with a rare brain disease.
我有个病人 是个得了罕见脑疾的小男孩
He's very,very sick.
他病的非常重
Why haven't you told me about this before?
你以前怎么没告诉我
I thought there was something I could do.
我以为能为他做点什么
There's not?
你帮不了他吗
Well,there's radical treatments,
有种激进疗法
But nobody wants to talk about those.
可其他人不愿谈起
Even the experts say there's nothing to be done.
即便那些专家也说无可奈何
Nothing but...
只能...
Nothing but let him die.
只能让他等死
So I'm lying here,cursing god for all his cruelties.
我躺在这儿 咒骂上帝如此残忍♥
Do you think god is losing any sleep?
你觉得上帝也会为此失眠吗
Why bring a kid into the world just to make him suffer?
我们把孩子降生于世 就为让他受苦吗
I don't know,mulder.
我不知道 穆德
I've got such a connection to this boy.
我和这孩子感情很深
How old is he?
他多大了
You think it's because of william.
你觉得是因为威廉的事吗
I... I think our son left us both
我认为我们儿子的离去
With an emptiness that can't be filled.
给我俩都留下了不可弥合的空虚
Just go to sleep.
睡吧
Let me curse god for a while.
换我咒骂上帝一会儿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Scratchy beard.
胡子真扎人
There was something weird
关于那断臂的
On the toxicology report of the severed arm.
毒理学报告有点奇怪
What?
什么
I looked over the fbi evidence reports again.
我又看了一遍联邦调查局的报告
In the tissue,there were traces of a drug...
在组织样本里 有药物的痕迹...
...Commonly given to patients
通常是给
Being treated with radiation...
辐射疗法的病人用的
...And traces of a drug called acepromazine.
那种药叫乙酰丙嗪
Why is that weird?
这有什么奇怪的
Acepromazine's an animal tranquilizer.
乙酰丙嗪是一种兽用镇静剂
Now I can't sleep.
现在我真睡不着了
Mulder?
穆德
What is animal tranquilizer doing in
一个男人的断臂组织样本里
The tissue sample of a man's severed arm?
怎么会有兽用镇静剂
I can't even begin to speculate.
我都不敢深想
He said he heard barking dogs.
他说他听见狗叫
Who? Father joe.
谁 乔神父
Mulder,what are you doing?
穆德 你在干吗
Is it a tranquilizer that you might give a dog?
你会随便给狗注射镇静剂吗
He's a phony,Mulder.
他是个骗子 穆德
He pulls these so-called visions out of thin air.
他扯出这些所谓的通灵
He's got you straining to connect them.
现在你竟把他说的联♥系♥起来
When I see a man cry tears of blood at a crime scene...
当我在犯罪现场 看见他...
...He recognizes without ever having visited.
没到过那里就知道发生了什么 还流下血泪
I need to go out on a limb.You know what I'm saying.
我决定冒次险 你明白我意思吧
Tears of blood?
流下血泪
Yeah,some trick,huh? How do you fake that?
是啊 你说是演戏 这可怎么装
Hello? Hello. Dr. Scully?
喂 史考莉医生吗
Yes. I have Dakota Whitney for you.
是我 达科她·惠特尼要找你
Can you hold on a second?
请稍等一下
Sorry to call at this hour.
抱歉这么晚打给你
Has there been a break? They find her?
有进展了吗 他们找到她了吗
We're pursuing another lead. The same source?
我们在追另一条线索 同一个线人吗
Same source,new news.
同一个线人 可消息是新的
It's here. It's here.
就在这儿
电影精选列表