An exact match
跟你之前
To the previous amputation you noted. Scully.
留意的那支断臂一样
It looks like someone's been dumping
看来有人把尸块丢进冰层里
Body parts in the ice there for months...
已经好几个月了...
...Possibly years.
也可能是几年了
And there seems to be no pattern to the limbs.
很难找出尸块的原样
Men and women. All with healthy. Undiseased tissue...
据分♥析♥ 无论男人和女人 只要是健康...
...According to forensics.
无疾病的
Which suggests to me that they are victims.
都可能是受害者
But here's the thing. What I need you to know.
但我想让你知道的是
We found more traces
我们发现了更多的
Of your animal tranquilizer,acepromazine.
动物镇定剂 乙酰丙嗪
I don't know what the hell it means,
我不知道这代表什么
But I'm hoping you can make sense of it.
我希望你能说得通
Anything? No,I can't reach her.
发现什么吗 没 联络不到她
But this is gonna make sense.
可就快说通了
This is a break. I'm feeling it.
这是个突破 我感觉到了
You're feeling it. Father joe's feeling it.
你感觉到了 乔伊神父也是
I'm feeling my head spinning.
我只觉得有点头晕
This is a serial case.
这是个连续案件
You're gonna solve a dozen murders here.
你们能破十几宗杀人案
Yes,but I'm no closer to finding my agent.
好吧 可我的探员还是下落不明
No,we're gonna find her. I know it.
不 我们会找到她的 我有信心
Well,she may have to stand in line.
好吧 也许还没轮到她
I see a woman's face.
我看见一张女人的脸
Another woman taken from a car.
另一个 从车里被挟持的女人
She's being held...
她被关在...
...In a box,I think.
我想是个盒子
Is she with Monica Bannan?
她和莫妮卡·邦南在一起吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Is it the same men that took her?
跟带走她的是同一个人吗
I think so. Yes. It's the same men.
应该是 是的 就是同一个人
You see this
你真的看到了
Or are you just telling these people
还是故意想说
What they wanna hear?
他们喜欢听的
No. No,you don't see it.
不是 不对 你没有看到
No,It's... It's the same men.
不 是... 就是同一个人
I want a car ready. To go where?
我需要一辆车 去哪里
I don't know yet.
我现在还没确定
I don't believe this.
这也太不靠谱了
That's been your problem from the start.
你一开始就这样
I can get you a car. And a list of missing persons...
我帮你准备辆车 还需要在过去48到72小时内...
...Over the last 48 to 72 hours.
失踪人口的名单
Somerset West Virginia 2:08 P.M.
西弗吉尼亚州 萨默塞特 中午2:08
Cheryl Cunningham,34,never made it to work last night.
谢丽尔·坎宁安 34岁 昨晚没去上班
No-show at home either.
也没有回家
There's no blood on the airbags.
安全气囊上没有血迹
Driver's side window knocked out.
驾驶座的窗子被打碎了
Keys in the ignition.
钥匙插着 正在起火
Survivable crash with a seatbelt.
安全带确保司机受到撞击不会致死
She sets off,takes a shortcut...
她下车 走了个近道...
...Gets tired,sits down,falls asleep.
累了 坐下休息 睡着了
Happens all the time.
见怪不怪了
Hard left turn for such a long,
这么笔直的乡村道路
Straight stretch of country road,
怎么可能紧急左转
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
But why settle for my opinion?
怎么对我的意见默许了
I'm sorry. I'm not getting anything.
对不起 我什么也感应不到
What a surprise. What a surprise.
真是让人意外 真是让人意外
I think we're done with father Joe. Yeah.
我想乔神父的任务结束了 没错
We're not quite finished. What is that?
任务还没有结束 那是什么
Medical id bracelet.
医务身份识别手环
I noticed your missing agent wore one too.
我注意到你的失踪探员也戴着一个
For what? What are you thinking?
干吗用的 你怎么想的
Let's pop the trunk.
打开后车厢看看
This isn't gonna do her much good. It's a gym bag.
这些对她帮助也不大 是个运动背包
It's a bathing suit. It's frozen stiff.
游泳衣 冻的硬邦邦的
Chlorine. Where's the nearest public pool?
消毒水的味道 最近的公共游泳池在哪里
Hi. We're hoping you can help us.
我们需要你的帮助
Would you like lockers?
你需要租柜子吗
We're with the FBI.
我们是联邦调查局的
We'd like to show you a photo,if you don't mind.
如果不介意 想请你看张照片
Why would I mind?
我怎么会介意呢
Do you know this person? Let me see.
你认识这个人吗 我看看
These young people look so much the same.
年轻人看起来都差不多
Do you have a sign-in register?
你有签名登记单吗
Yes,I keep one every day.
有的 我每天都留一份
I'd like to see yesterday's. I threw yesterday's away.
我想看昨天的 昨天的我扔掉了
Excuse me,Sir.
抱歉 先生
Doesn't he know that's the women's side?
难道他不知道那是女更衣室吗
Hi,Christian.
克里斯汀
You've got a whole bunch of people
今天会有一群人
Taking good care of you today,okay?
好好照顾你 好吗
What?
怎么了
Now you look scared.
你现在看起来很害怕
People say I went underground.
我在这里不怎么受欢迎
I'm sorry,Mulder.
对不起 穆德
I have to keep my focus here.
我必须专心于这里的工作
It's the boy,isn't it?
是那个男孩 是吗
Yeah.
没错
I thought there was nothing to be done.
我想你已经尽力了
I'm taking a big chance on something.
我想放手一搏
On a radical and extremely painful new procedure.
做一个异常困难的新手术
Last night you said that wasn't an option.
昨晚你说这个手术太冒险
It wasn't last night.
那是昨晚
What changed your mind?
什么让你改变了主意
When will you know if it's working?
什么时候才能看到手术效果
There's a series of these procedures...
这是个很漫长的过程...
...And we won't know until they're all done.
只有全部完成后才能看到效果
But that's not what you came to talk about.
你来这不是谈这些吧
There's another woman missing.
又有个女人失踪了
She's given us something to go on.
她给我们留下了新的线索
She and the missing agent swam at the same pool.
她和失踪的探员在同一家游泳馆游泳
The agent kept a locker there.
探员在那里有个储物柜
We think they were stalked.
我们认为她们被跟踪了
Both wore medical id bracelets...
她们都带着医务身份识别手环...
...And both had the same rare a-b negative.
血型都是罕见的AB阴性
Organs harvested for transplant.
取下器官用来移植
That's how they were targeted.
难怪她们成为目标
Donors and recipients need matched types.
捐赠者和接收者需要同样的血型
Someone using that pool knows that.
去那个游泳馆的犯人知道这个
Black market. Somebody filling orders.
黑市 有人在收♥购♥器官
Well,they have access. Recipients,Hospitals.
他们有渠道 受捐者 医院
That's your world. Your knowledge will save time.
那是你的领域 你的专业知识能节省时间
Time is our enemy.
时间就是我们的敌人
Start with the transporters.
从运输器官的人开始调查
Call the Richmond da.
打电♥话♥给里士满地检署
No,no,no,I need you on this with me.
不 不 不 我要你跟我搭档
No. No,Mulder.
不 不 穆德
You asked for me to get involved,Scully.
你要我参与到这个案件中的 史考莉
Now I'm asking for you to stay involved.
现在我要你陪我一起调查
Mulder. You helped them already.
穆德 你已经
You broke the case for them.
帮助他们破案了
Why don't you let the FBI pursue it?
为什么现在不放手让调查局的人侦查呢
We're so close now.
我们快要抓到犯人了
I'm asking you to let it go. It's not that simple.
我求你别管那些了 没有那么简单
No. It's complicated.
对 这太复杂了
What is that supposed to mean?
你指什么太复杂
Something I knew would happen,that i've been afraid of...
一些我一直害怕发生的事情...
...That I haven't had to face until now.
我现在还没有勇气面对
电影精选列表