Turn up ahead,at the barn.
往前开 停在谷仓
Three Hours Later
三小时后
One more time. Ten minutes.
再找一次 给你们十分钟
Did you find her? No.
找到她了吗 还没
What did you do? What?
你怎么了 什么
You said there was news.
你说有新消息
The news is our psychic led us
消息就是我们的灵媒
To the exact same site he led us to before.
又把我们带回原来的地方了
You're gonna find it.
你们会找到的
That's what you keep saying.
你一直这么说
You're gonna find a body.
你们会找到一具尸体
You keep telling us she's alive. She is.
你说过她还活着 她是活着
We could do this all night.
我们可能要通宵作业
These guys are all running on empty.
我们的人都累垮了
I'm sorry for bringing you out here.
抱歉让你们来这儿
Hey,let's go,fellas!
大伙走吧
Bring it in! Let's go! Bring it in,gentlemen.
把东西收好 伙计们 咱们走
Time to go home.
是回家的时候了
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me what you see.
你看见什么了
I see a face.
我看见一张脸
I see eyes staring out.
我看见瞪大的眼睛
Who?
是谁
Who is it?
谁的脸
It's unclear.
看不清
Like through dirty glass.
像是透过脏玻璃在看
It's out there. I know it.
就在那儿 我知道的
What does he mean,"like through dirty glass"?
"透过脏玻璃" 他什么意思
Mulder. What?
穆德 什么
Stop.
别管了
Okay,feel free to give up like everybody else.
好吧 像别人一样放弃
This is not my job anymore,mulder.
这些不再是我工作了 穆德
No,that's right. That's right.
对 你说得对
You're just like my booking agent now,right?
你现在就像是我的经纪人 是吧
You're right.
你是对的
This is my fault. What do you mean,it's your fault?
是我的错 你什么意思 是你的错
For getting you involved in this.
是我让你淌这浑水
No. No. It was the right thing to do,scully.
不 你这么做是对的 史考莉
This is not about finding an fbi agent.
我不是说找联邦探员那事
This is about you trying to save your sister.
你是想救你妹妹
My sister is dead.
我妹妹已经死了
It hasn't stopped you from looking for her.
可你还是一直在找她
Mulder,I have been through this
穆德 我和你在一起这么多年
Too many years with you...
相信你能救你妹妹...
...Believing you can save her.
我受够了
You cannot save her. Not now,and not ever.
你救不了她 现在救不了 以后也不行
I need those men back.
我要那些人回来
What are you doing? I'm trying to ignore you.
你要干吗 假装没听见你的话
This is it. Here it is.
就是这儿
This is it.
就在这里
We need shovels.
我们需要铲子
It's solid ice.
冰太硬了
No. It's dirty glass.
不 那是脏玻璃
Flashlight?
手电筒
You're gonna need resources.
你们得找些工具来
We need equipment. Concrete saws and a backhoe.
我们需要设备 混凝土锯和锄耕机
You two,get on the line. You two,come with me.
你们俩 去那边 你们俩 跟我来
Don't give up.
别放弃
Please!
求你了
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Help! Help!
救命
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Please,please. Please,I won't tell.
求求你们了 我不会说出去的
I won't tell anyone. I won't tell anyone. Just let me go.
我跟谁也不说 求你们让我走吧
I just want to go home. I'm sorry I hit your truck.
我只想回家 抱歉撞了你们的卡车
I didn't mean to do it. I didn't mean to hit your truck.
我不是故意的 我不是故意撞那卡车的
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
Wait. Stop.
等等 停下
Wait. Wait.
等等
What is this place? Who are you?
这是什么地方 你们是什么人
Please,just get me out of here.
求你了 带我离开这儿
Get up.
起来
I can help you. Just get me out of here.
我能帮你 求你带我离开
Help!
救命
8:08 A.M.
早上8:08
I think we can resolve,
出于好意
Then,in good conscience and without objection...
我想我们都应赞同...
To relocate the patient to a facility
把这位患者转到其它适合他的机构
Suited for and humane to his condition.
这也是出于人道主义的考虑
As you and I discussed,dr. Scully,
史考莉医生 像我们之前讨论过的
I was informing the staff and doctors.
我正在通知医生和工作人员
...Of the hospital's decision on christian fearon.
医院对克里斯汀·费尔朗所作出的决定
I'm sorry,what decision?
不好意思 什么决定
To relocate the patient to a hospice
把患者转到一个
Who will manage his palliative care.
能减轻他痛苦的救济院
That was a discussion,not a decision.
我们只是讨论过 没说是决定
Well,it's been discussed here at length,
我们最后又在这里讨论了一遍
With no objection from your colleagues.
你的同事通过了这个决定
I have an objection.
我反对
You have,dr. Scully,
史考莉医生
A patient with an untreatable condition.
你病人得的是绝症
Now,that's very sad and unfortunate.
情况非常不乐观
Nobody disagrees with that.
没人反对他转院
But he's my patient. Unless you've come here...
可他是我病人 除非你现在...
...With a cure for sandhoff disease...
就有治愈山德霍夫症的办法...
...We all ask that you let the boy go in peace.
我们都要求你让这孩子安详地离去
Thank you.
谢谢
Now,I'd like to wrap up
现在 我来总结一下
So we can get on to the day's good work.
我们还有正事要做
We have the final matter of a patient in intensive care...
有一位需要特别护理的病患...
...Dr. Willard's patient,I believe.
是威拉德医生的病人
Admitted after suffering myocardial infarction during...
他曾患有心肌梗塞...
There is a treatment.
我有治疗办法
The matter is resolved,dr. Scully.
这事已经解决了 史考莉医生
No,it's not.
不 还没
The disease can be treated
他的病可以用
With intrathecal stem-cell therapy.
囊内干细胞疗法治疗
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
Don't put the boy through hell.
别让那孩子受罪了
Would you do it if it was your son?
他要是你孩子 你会这么做吗
It's not her son and he's not yours.
那不是她的孩子 也不是你的
And it's not a decision for hospital administration.
疗法不该由院方决定
It's his doctor's.
该由他的医生决定
If you'd like to challenge that...
如果你想反对这点...
...You can take the matter up with a higher authority.
得呈报到高层
I have taken it up with the highest authority,dr. Scully.
我已经向高层反应了 史考莉医生
As should you.
就像你一样
Quantico Virginia 10:20 A.M.
弗吉尼亚州 匡恩提科 早上10:20
Come on,pick up.
快点 接电♥话♥
Come on.
拜托
Come on. Answer.
拜托了 快接
This is dana scully. Please leave a message.
这是达娜·史考莉 请留言
Scully,it's me. I keep leaving you messages.
史考莉 是我 我一直给你留言
Here's what I want to tell you.
我想告诉你
That woman's head in the ice?
冰层里的人头
It's not the agent's. It's not bannan's.
既不是探员的 也不是邦南的
We don't know who she is,but so far...
我们不知道她是谁 可目前...
We've pulled 11 discrete human limbs from the ice
我们已经从冰层挖出十一块截肢
And we're not done yet.
而且不止这些
Each one a clean cut too.
每块都切得很整齐
电影精选列表