你被愤怒和嫉妒摆布
You are controlled by your hatred, your jealousy.
既然你得知我的秘密 你就不可信任
You cannot be trusted now that you know my secret.
我不会说出去 我保证
I won't tell anyone, I promise.
我绝不会伤害你 玛德琳
I would never hurt you, Madeline.
人类以前就向我保证过
Humans have made me promises before.
你照顾我们 保护我们
You took care of us. You protected us.
我们在鸡笼里像一家人
We were like a family in the Coop.
你们是我的宠物
You were my pets.
我近距离研究你们
I was studying you up close.
才不是
That's not true.
我了解你 玛德琳
I know you, Madeline.
我很感激你 米娜
I'm grateful to you, Mina.
要不是你 我会永远被困在森林里
Without you, I would have been trapped in that forest for an eternity.
像你们一样成了囚犯
A prisoner just like the rest of youse.
我一生都梦想去树林外的世界
All my life I dreamed of making it to the world beyond the woods.
你不懂同类让我多痛苦
You have no idea how much the others made me suffer.
它们在我出生时给我取名苦命人
Ainriochtán was the name they gave me at my birth.
怪胎
The Strange One.
昼行者
The Daywalker.
畸形
The Deformity.
教授来到森林时 我以为情况总算改变了
When the Professor came to the forest,I thought things might finally change.
他向我保证会有出路
He promised he would show me the way out.
没想到那个混♥蛋♥想射杀我
Then the bastard tried to shoot me.
我别无选择 只能杀了他
I had no choice but to kill him.
我不会再遭受背叛 米娜
I will not be betrayed again, Mina.
奇拉
Ciara!
你再也逃不了 米娜
You can't run anymore, Mina.
我们同路人做个了结吧
Let's end this as equals.
我是苦命人
I am Ainriochtán.
昼行者
The Daywalker.
逃出者
The one to make it out.
我会以你的身体生活在人间
I will walk amongst the humans in your body.
没人会起疑
No one will notice the difference.
我能带走你的所有痛苦
I can take away all your suffering.
你不必杀我
You don't have to do this.
看看你自己 米娜
Look at yourself, Mina.
你抛弃了妹妹
You abandoned your sister.
你杀了生母
You killed your own mother.
你真的值得拯救?
Are you really worth saving?
基马丁没跟你说吧?
Kilmartin never told you, did he?
什么?
What?
他没说过为何你能在日光下行动
He never told you why you can walk in the daylight.
为何你能离开森林 同类却不行
Why you could leave the forest when the others couldn't.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
大学里有一段录音
There was a recording at the university.
我现在想通了
I think I understand it now.
人类和仙子曾一起生活
Our kinds used to live as one.
有些甚至恋爱生子
Some even fell in love and had children.
基马丁称他们是半身人
Kilmartin called them halflings.
我想你能在日光下行动的原因
I think the reason that you can walk in the daylight
因为你不只是窥探者 玛德琳
is because you're not just a Watcher, Madeline.
你是一半人类
You're also part human.
我才不相信你
I don't believe you.
你一定感觉到了
You must have felt it.
你感到格格不入
That you never really belonged.
你知道当人类的感觉吧?
You know what it is to be human, don't you?
有嫉妒和愤怒
It's jealousy and hatred.
但也有爱和宽恕
But it's also love and forgiveness.
米娜 别说了
Mina, stop it.
我懂自认是怪物的感觉
I know what it's like to believe you're a monster.
我懂自认有邪恶面的感觉
I know what it's like to feel that half of you is evil.
会让你变得连自己都认不得
It can turn you into something that you don't recognize.
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
你有其他同伴在这世界
I think there are others like you out there.
要是你能找到他们?
What if you could find them?
我们不必再独自受苦了
We don't have to be alone anymore.
希望你是对的 米娜
I hope you're right, Mina.
奇拉 醒醒
Ciara.Ciara, wake up.
振作 奇拉
Please. Ciara.
我听到约翰的声音
I... I heard John's voice.
我懂 有我在
I know. I'm here.
仿佛是一场梦
Feels like a dream...
我们在森林里的那些日子
...those days we spent in the forest.
我想玛德琳还在一旁窥探我
I think Madeline still hangs around, watching me.
她会化身为不同的人
She takes different forms.
有时是小女孩
A little girl sometimes.
我会在人群中看到她
I see her in crowds.
看起来有点怪异的人
Someone where something's just a little off.
有时我差点疯掉
Sometimes I think I'm going crazy.
我知道她还有其他同类
Knowing there are others like her out there.
我只希望她能如愿以偿
I just hope she finds what's she looking for.
一切都结束了 米娜
Well, it's over now, Meens.
你经历过创伤 仍在害怕很正常
You went through something traumatic,it's normal to still be afraid.
但你现在安全了
But you're safe now.
我知道
I know.
你说得对
You're right.
我很高兴有你陪 露西
I'm so glad you're here, Lucy.
这是什么?
What is this?
拿给米娜阿姨看 好吗?
Can you show Auntie Mina?
这是什么?
What is this?
你和达尔文的画
It's a picture of you and Darwin.
(最棒的阿姨与鹦鹉)
我喜欢 棒极了
I love it. It's perfect.
电影精选列表