...that as long as the sun's out,there's nothing to be afraid of.
奇拉 你来这里多久了?
Ciara, how long have you been here?
我不知道
I don't know.
很难记住日子 但不长
It's hard to keep track of the days.But not long.
约翰和我是在你之前最后到达的
John and I were the last to arrive.Before you, that is.
我猜猜看 可能是
So if I had to guess, I'd say...
将近5个月
...nearly five months.
米娜?
Mina?
你应该要知道有几条规则
You should know, there are a few rules.
不要背对着镜子
Do not turn your back to the mirror.
不要在天黑后开门
Do not open the door after dark.
不要靠近地道
Do not go near the burrows.
始终待在光亮下
Always stay in the light.
千万记住我们身在它们的地盘
It's important to remember that we are in their territory.
窥探者让我们活着 因为我们守规则
The Watchers allow us to live because we follow their rules.
“亲吻两个你最尬意的美眉”
"Lips with two girls you fancy most."
好耶
Okay...
天啊 他们在热吻 我傻眼了
God, they're going for it. I'm shocked!
克萝伊真是辣翻了
Like, Chloe's just like, so peng.
我们在打啵时
Like, when we was locking lips,
感觉宇宙碰撞了
it felt like the universe is just colliding.
感觉对了 懂我的意思?
It felt right, you know what I mean?
我敢说她床技一流
And I bet she's just, like, killer in the bedroom.
她自带光芒 一种野性美
Like, she's just got that look about her,that kind of like, feral almost, look.
我跟她包准很速配
And I think I could match that toe to toe, so...
“谁是爱巢里最烦的男生?”
"Who is the most annoying boy in the Lair?"
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
乔琪亚
Oh, Georgia!
乔琪亚
Georgia!
人家爱你嘛
You know I love you.
别动 米娜
Hold still, Mina.
别动
Hold still.
让它们看清楚你
Just let them see you.
约翰离开后 我就独自猎食
Ever since John left, I've been hunting on my own.
我们都有角色要扮演
We all have a role to play.
我们一起努力存活
We work together to survive.
玛德琳教过大学
Madeline used to teach at some university.
所以她自以为无所不知
That's why she thinks she knows everything.
她有点强硬
I know she can be a bit intense, but...
但她比我们都来得久多了
she's been here a lot longer than any of us.
你来多久了 丹尼尔?
How long have you been here, Daniel?
8个月又3天
Eight months, three days.
8个月 你没看过它们?
Eight months, and you've never seen one?
你没看过窥探者?
You've never seen a Watcher?
当然没有
Of course not.
看过窥探者的人都活不了
No one sees a Watcher and survives.
是玛德琳告诉你的?
Did Madeline tell you that?
你不相信她?
You don't believe her?
不信
No.
你也不信吧
I don't think you do, either.
米娜
Mina.
米娜 这是馊主意
Mina. This is a bad idea.
这绝对是馊主意
This is a really bad idea.
等等 这样违反规则
Wait! It's against the rules!
你回去鸡笼吧
You can go back to the Coop.
跟玛德琳说我在树林里走失
Tell Madeline you lost me in the woods.
继续遵守她的规则
Go on living by her rules.
但你不想知道它们是什么?
But don't you want to know what they are?
你看到什么?
What do you see?
还没有异样
Nothing yet.
别离开日光 米娜
Don't step out of the sunlight, Mina.
说真的 待在日光下
Seriously, stay in the light.
(1992年4月)
(和平会谈再次破局)
行吗?
You got it?
可以
Got it.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
苦命人
Ainriochtán.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
再说一次你在哪找到的?
Tell me again where you found all this?
在丹尼的位置 藏在大石头下
Out by Danny's spot, stashed under a big rock.
你说不可能在日落前出去
You said there was no chance we could make it out by sunset.
徒步不可能
Not on foot.
不可同日而语了
This changes everything, doesn't it?
也许吧
Perhaps.
各位 过来
Hey guys, come in here.
你今天有看到怪事吧?
You saw something today, didn't you?
让你吓到了
Something that scared you.
没有
No.
是什么?
What was it?
你看到什么?
What did you see?
没什么
Nothing.
真的
Honestly.
电子产品在外头会故障 在这里却管用
The electronics break down out there,somehow they work in here.
教授一定创造了某种电源
The Professor must have created some sort of power source.
我猜在我们底下
My best guess is it's underneath us.
太棒了 丹尼尔
That's fantastic, Daniel.
监视器
Surveillance.
要是今晚放在外面
I figure if we put it outside tonight...
我们就能看见窥探者
We'll be able to see the Watchers.
它们在哪?早该来了
Where are they?They should be here by now.
它们会来 它们总是会来
They'll come. They always come.
装作一切正常 好吗?
Just act as if everything is normal, all right?
有人听到怪声吗?
Did anyone hear that?
听起来好像
Sounded like...
门口有人
There's someone at the door.
谁都不许动
No one move a muscle.
外面有人
Someone's out there.
不可能
Impossible.
日落后没人能在森林里存活
No one can survive the forest after sunset.
这是诡计
This is a trick.
米娜 你没老实说在哪找到脚踏车
Mina, I know you're lying about where you found that bike.
我要你说实话
I need you to be honest with me.
你触犯规则了?
Did you break the rules?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等等
Wait.
约翰?是你吗?
John?Is that you?
对 老婆 拜托开门
Yes, honey. Please open the door.
他回来了 约翰回来了
He's back. John's back.
你不会中计的 奇拉
You're smarter than this, Ciara.
奇拉 我就说他会回来
Ciara. I told you he'd come back.
它们来了 老婆
They're coming, honey.
让我进去 约翰 我要开门了
You need to let me inside. John, I'm opening the doo
不要在日落后开门
We do not open the door after sunset.
无论如何 这就是规则
No matter what. That is the rule.
规则不重要了 我老公在外面
The rules don't matter anymore, my husband is outside.
亲爱的 我不想吓你 但我受伤了
Darling, I don't mean to scare you, but I'm hurt.
伤得很重 拜托
Pretty bad. Please.
窥探者在玩弄我们 引诱我们
The Watchers are playing with us, baiting us.
不 我 这是诡计
No, I This is a trick.
不 我认得我老公的声音 是他
No, I know my husband's voice. It's him.
就算不是约翰 我们也该帮助外面的人
Even if it's not John,if there's someone out there we should help them.
不管是谁都不能开门
We do not open the door for anyone.
米娜?
Mina?
约翰 等一下 老公
John, just wait one second, honey.
快说你干了什么 去了哪里
Tell me what you did. Tell me where you went.
我进入地洞
I went down into a burrow.
我的天
My God.
不能只怪她 我有帮她
She wasn't alone. I helped her.
丹尼尔会冲动行事
Daniel acts on impulse.
你明知他会听你的 你利用他
电影精选列表