You knew he would follow you. You used him.
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
我看清你了 米娜
I see you, Mina.
你很愤怒又自私
You are angry, and you are selfish.
你的行为很幼稚
You behave like a child.
我不该在这里 我不会留下来
I'm not supposed to be here, and I'm not staying here.
听懂了没?
Do you get that?
我会逃出去的
I'm the one that's getting out.
别吵 大家别吵了
Shut up. Everyone just shut up.
我老公在外面 我要开门了
My husband is outside, and I'm opening the door.
住手 等等
Stop, wait.
再等一下
Wait just one second.
问他一件只有他知道的事
Ask him something only he would know.
亲爱的 拜托
Darling, please.
为什么?
Why?
这时候更要信任我 快问
Now's not the time to stop trusting me. Do it.
约翰?
John?
对不起 老公
I'm so sorry, honey.
我正在读什么书?
What book am I reading?
约翰?
John?
书?
Book?
我不知道
I don't know.
你明明知道 宝贝
Yes, you do. You do, baby.
我们在都柏林一间很美的书店买♥♥的
We bought it at that beautiful bookshop in Dublin.
你知道我会喜欢 你说那让你想到我
You knew I'd love it.You told me it reminded you of me.
抱我 拜托
Hold me, please.
让我进去 我才能拥你入怀
Just let me inside so I can touch you.
他不太对劲
There's something wrong with him.
奇拉 窥探者不会留人活口
Ciara, the Watchers do not spare human life.
你又不知道 他跟窥探者是一伙的 奇拉
You don't know that.They're out there with him, Ciara.
窥探者在外面
The Watchers are out there.
它们每晚都会来 奇拉 每晚
They come here every night, Ciara.Every night.
今晚哪会是例外?
Why would tonight be an exception?
我能听到它们
I can hear them.
它们要来了
They're coming.
约翰 你脚边有一台摄影机
John, there's a camera by your feet.
奇拉
Ciara.
拿起来 拍你的脸
I need you to pick it up,I need you to bring it to your face,
别人才知道是你 你也一个人
so the others can see that it's you and that you're alone.
然后我就能开门 让你进来
And then I can open the door, and you can come inside.
奇拉
Ciara!
救我
Help me
约翰?
John?
约翰 回来 奇拉
John, come back! Ciara.
放走我老公
Let my husband go!
约翰
Johnny...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
它们来了 就位
They're coming. Places.
它们在干嘛?
What are they doing?
它们想进来
They're trying to get in.
玻璃破掉我们就完了 懂我的意思?
If the glass breaks, this is over for us.Do you understand what I'm saying?
躲在我后面
Get behind me.
我们会另寻方法出去
We'll find another way out.
你不会再触犯规则了?
Are you done breaking the rules?
米娜 露西
Mina! Lucy!
米娜 今天很美好吧?
Mina, isn't it the most beautiful day?
对 妈
Yes, Mother.
你妹呢?
Where's your sister?
我来了
I'm here.
过来 女孩
Come, girls.
我想去兜风
I'm feeling like a drive.
米娜 窗户关上 我的头发会乱掉
Mina, please roll your window up.My hair will get all messy.
你干嘛不乖乖遵守规则
I don't understand why you can't just follow the rules.
你想惹我生气?我讲过了
Are you trying to make me upset?I asked you once.
“你想惹我生气?我讲过了”
Are you trying to make me upset?I asked you once.
你快把我逼疯了 懂不懂?
You drive me crazy, do you know that?
“你快把我逼疯了 懂不懂?”
You drive me crazy, do you know that?
够了
Enough!
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you, I hate you!
你在干嘛?太乱来了
What are you doing?Are you insane?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
(临界点89号♥)
冬天来临 森林在扰乱我们的思绪
Winter came,and the forest was playing with our minds.
逃跑似乎不再可行
Escape no longer seemed like an option.
白日渐短 寒冷刺骨
The days were shorter, the cold was brutal.
我们都开始崩溃
We were all beginning to crack.
赶快 丹尼尔 天色变暗了
Hurry up, Daniel. The daylight's fading.
我已经尽快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
你变得笨拙又懦弱
You've become clumsy and you've become weak.
你再不快猎食 我们都会饿死
We'll all starve if you don't catch something soon.
好啦
Okay.
丹尼尔 好啦
Daniel! Okay!
赶快
Hurry up.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你今天有进食吗?
Have you eaten anything today?
丹尼和玛德琳又在争吵
Danny and Madeline were going at each other again.
我受不了他们对骂
I can't stand the sound of them fighting.
我们决定送回家的伴侣是
The couple who we have decided to send home...
唐姆与谭雅
...is Dom and Tanya.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
寇特妮 我完全状况外 抱歉
Courtney, no, my head is turned and screwed, I'm sorry.
很不舍看到有人离开
It's never easy to see someone go.
真的烂透了
But as much as this sucks...
但我还是想哭
...I've shed my tears.
“就是这回事 戏还是要照演”
You know how it is, the show must go on.
我们爱你们 好爱喔
We love you guys. So much.
我们爱你们 爱你们
We love you. Love you.
爱你们 抱歉 各位
Love you. I'm sorry, guys.
奇拉
Ciara!
奇拉
Ciara!
奇拉 你在哪?
Ciara, where are you?
奇拉
Ciara!
快日落了 奇拉 你在干嘛?
It's almost sunset, Ciara. What are you doing?
他那晚来了
He was there that night.
近在咫尺
Centimeters from me.
我还能感觉到
But I can feel it now.
但他不在了
I know that he's gone.
你没想清楚 我们都是
You're not thinking straight.None of us are.
我应该陪着他吧?
I should be with him, shouldn't I?
如果它们把他拖下去 别傻了
If they dragged him down there. Don't be silly.
我不是傻
I don't think I'm being silly.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
他跟玛德琳一起猎食
He was hunting with Madeline.
我不该让他们独处的
I shouldn't have left them alone.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
他发疯了
The boy has lost his mind.
把我解开 丹尼尔
Untie me, Daniel.
换成我们的规则
Our rules now.
等等 丹尼
Wait, Danny.
跟我说话 等等
Just talk to me. Wait!
我说过这座森林 会暴露出我们的邪恶面
I told you once that this forest brings out the worst in us all.
我们要马上回去鸡笼
We need to get back to the Coop, now.
丹尼 丹尼尔
Danny. Daniel!
丹尼尔 别这样 拜托
Daniel, don't do this. Please.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
开门 丹尼尔
Open the door, Daniel.
丹尼 不要
Danny. No.
开门 丹尼尔
Open the door, Daniel!
不管是谁都不能开门 无论如何
We do not open the door for anyone, no matter what.
太阳下山了 丹尼尔
The sun is going down, Daniel.
电影精选列表