0900.
昨晚糟透了
Last night was the worst night yet.
它们在学习我
They are mastering me.
起初它们没弄对尺寸 把我眼睛的比例搞错
At first, they made sizeable mistakes.They got the proportions of my eyes wrong.
它们数错我手指有几根
They miscounted the number of my fingers.
但窥探者学得很快
But the Watchers are fast learners now.
我应该要换掉玻璃
I think I might have to treat the glass.
多年来我的同事嘲笑我
For years, my colleagues mocked me
因为我精心打造出仙境
as I meticulously planned the creation of Wonderland.
要有发电机才能让机器运作
Machines wouldn't work until I had a generator.
所以我得依赖人力
So, I had to rely on manual labor.
一天13人
Thirteen a day.
不多不少 这是规则
No more, no less. That was the rule.
邻近城镇和村落的人
Men from neighboring towns and villages.
没钱没家属的人
Men with no money, no family.
每天结束时
And the end of each day,
我催促他们到外面吃晚餐
I urged them to eat supper outside as I...
我就悄悄溜进地窖
...quietly slipped into the bunker,
把门关上
sealed the hatch,
等到他们的尖叫声平息
waited for their screams to subside.
这个地方献祭了无辜者的血
This place was built on the blood of innocent people.
为了追求知识 在所不惜
All in the pursuit of knowledge, I suppose.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
今天有一只以孩童身形出现在我面前
One of them appeared to me today in the form of a child.
红发小女孩
A little girl with red hair.
这只跟其他的不同
This creature was different from the others.
是独自行动
It was traveling on its own.
它看起来很好奇 甚至天真
It seemed curious, innocent even.
想像如果你能取得那种异常能力
Imagine if you could access all that perverted power.
复♥制♥的能力
The power of duplication.
想像你的强大本领
Imagine what one could do.
人甚至能诈死
One could even cheat death.
“诈死”?什么意思?
"Cheat death"?What does he mean?
他疯了
He's crazy.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
我有了突破
I've done the impossible.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
别害怕
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
你和我能当好朋友
You and I are going to be great friends.
我的天 你太棒了
My God, you're magnificent.
你叫什么名字?
What do they call you?
来吧
Come on.
我们不必再看了
We don't have to watch this.
(第300天)
今天是第300天
Threehundred days here.
我本来自认是
I used to think of myself...
有远见的人
...as some kind of visionary.
但我在楼上的镜子里看到自己
But now, when I catch sight of myself in the mirror upstairs,
我对眼前的人感到厌恶
I'm repulsed at what I see.
我逐渐失去人性
I've been stripped of all humanity.
我最喜爱的怪物正在楼上等我
The creature I have grown so fond of is waiting for me upstairs.
一枪穿过心脏应该死得了
One bullet through the heart should do the trick.
再一枪毙了我自己
Then one for myself.
我留下的船应该还在吧?
The boat should be where I left it, shouldn't it?
在通过临界点134号♥的河流上
On the river, past 134,
鸟儿就是从那里离开树林
where the birds leave the woods.
我知道我永远回不去了
I know now that it was never meant for me.
如果你找到出口
If you found your way here,
去找那艘船
get to the boat.
跟随鸟儿
Follow the birds.
去我大学的办公室
Go to my office at the university
摧毁你找到的所有资料
and destroy everything you find.
有些事注定要留在过去
Some things are meant to be left in the past.
至于我
As for me...
我该去同归于尽了
...there is someone I should go and see.
我们明天离开
We'll leave tomorrow.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
既然这是我们的最后一晚
Well, if this is our last night here...
我们要跳舞
...we are going to dance.
才不要
We're not.
来嘛
Come on.
快来
Come on!
你好逊
You're so lame.
跳嘛
Come on.
我才不要跳舞
No, I don't want to dance.
你很厉害呢
You're good.
随便
Yeah.
我爸是酒鬼
Daddy was a drunk.
有跟你说过吗?
Did you know that?
他把我的鼻子打碎两次
He shattered my nose twice.
打断我几根肋骨
Broke a couple of ribs.
他通常睡死在沙发上
He usually passed out cold on the couch.
有一晚我离家了
So one night I left.
我偷骑走他的脚踏车
I took the keys to his bike and left.
要是我再不走
I thought that if I stayed...
我应该会杀了他
...I think I would have killed him.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
别难过
Hey, hey.
如果我们离开这里
Hey, if we get out of here,
你能来跟我住
then you can come and stay with me.
好吗?
Okay?
大家准备好了?
Everyone ready?
出发了
It's time to go.
这座森林会想尽办法阻止我们离开
The forest will do everything in its power to keep us inside.
让我们迷失方向
To distract us from our path.
记住要分辨真实与虚幻
Remember what is real and what is not.
我们一起行动
We move together as one.
就是这里
This is it.
(临界点134号♥)
没有退路了
No turning back.
飞吧 达尔文 你来领路
Come on, Darwin.We'll follow your lead.
那里有东西 前方
There's something there. Up ahead.
那是什么?
What is that?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这一定是仙子被囚禁的地方
This must be where the fairies were imprisoned.
据说这些神灵曾经与我们共存
It is said that they once lived among us as gods,
连接自然与人类
the bridge between nature and man.
但渐渐地窃灵的力量令我们害怕
But over time, the power of the changelings began to frighten us.
人类与仙子交战
Human and Fey were at war.
仙子被放逐到地下深处的墓中
They were banished to a tomb deep underground,
被一道大门封住
sealed in by a great door
使祂们再也无法原路返回
that prevented them from ever returning the way they came in.
几世纪来祂们爬向地表
For centuries, they clawed towards the surface
却发现祂们失去翅膀和魔法
only to discover they had lost their wings, their magic,
永远无法离开森林
and could never leave this forest.
我们要继续走
We need to keep moving.
好冷
It's so cold.
我们会成功的 撑下去
We'll make it. Stay with us.
一定要撑住
Stay with us.
露西 你走太快了
Hey, Lucy, you're going too fast.
天色变暗了 玛德琳
It's getting dark, Madeline.
我们还有时间
We still have time.
这种天气出不去的 非得出去
We'll never make it in this. We have to.
大家跟紧 别走失
Stay close, everyone. Stay close.
继续走
Keep moving.
我们随时会出去 我有预感
We'll be there any minute, I can feel it.
随时会的
Any minute.
我们要拼命跑 快点
We need to run. Let's go.
继续跑
Keep moving!
别回头看
Don't look back.
我们快到了
电影精选列表