你应该丢下她的 米娜
You should have left her out there, Mina.
快走
Let's go.
我们该劝劝他 他只是想吓我们
We should talk to him. He's just trying to scare us.
别小看他的愤怒
Do not underestimate his anger.
丹尼
Danny. Hmm?
你为什么这样做?
Why did you do that?
非改变不可
Something had to change.
走吧 奇拉 窥探者很快会来
Come on, Ciara. The Watchers will be here soon.
你看
Look.
腐烂了
It's rotting.
希望足以掩盖我们的气味
Let's hope it's enough to mask our scent.
规则是“日落前每个人都在里面”
The rule is, "Everyone inside by sunset.
“所有人 在光线下”
All of us, in the light."
它们在哪?
Where are they?
它们会来 它们总是会来
They'll come, they always come.
别动 会没事的
Don't move, it will be okay.
他们不在 他们没跟我们在一起
They're not here! They're not in here with us!
它们在找我们
They're looking for us.
快走
Let's go.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼
Danny!
开门 丹尼尔
Open the door, Daniel.
丹尼 拜托
Danny, please!
我们没时间了 懂吗?
We don't have much time. Do you understand?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 请听我说
Daniel! Daniel, please listen to me.
我知道你很愤怒
I know that you're angry.
我说过我妹的事吗?
Did I ever tell you about my sister?
她名叫露西
Her name is Lucy.
她一直打给我
She tries calling.
我们幼年时就丧母
Our mom died when we were young.
我从不敢跟别人说 全是我的错
I've never told anyone, but it was my fault.
我不是个好人 丹尼尔
I don't think I'm a good person, Daniel.
但你是好人
But you are.
你不懂这种悲剧会造成的伤害
And you don't know what a thing like this will do to you.
罪恶感会一辈子挥之不去
It'll haunt you for the rest of your life.
拜托 丹尼 我不想死
Please, Danny, I don't want to die.
求求你
Please.
你居然这么蠢
How stupid can you be?
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
我几个月前就该杀了你
I should've killed you months ago.
够了 放过他吧
Come on, leave him alone.
它们来了
They're coming!
我们触犯太多规则
We've broken too many rules.
站在镜子前 各位
In front of the mirror now, everybody.
我说过我不会骗你们 我坦荡荡的
I told you I'd never lie to you and I haven't, not really.
但我隐瞒一些真♥相♥是想保护你们
But there are some truths that I had hoped to protect you from.
我在外面教历史
I taught history on the outside.
民间传说 神话之类的
Folklore, mythology, that kind of thing.
跟你们不同 我是自愿来这里
Unlike the rest of you, I came here because I wanted to.
我知道里面有什么
I knew what was inside.
直到有一晚 我头一次看到窥探者
It was only the night I saw one for the first time
我才明白这个地方多么骇人和危险
that I knew how grave the danger of this place.
你看过它们?
You've seen one?
当时我独自猎食
I hunted on my own in those days.
太阳下山时我赶回鸡笼
The sun was setting as I rushed back to the Coop.
时间紧迫
I cut it too close.
然后我听到怪声
Then I heard something.
我穿过树林时
When I pushed through the trees, well...
我以为我终于发疯了
I thought I'd finally lost my mind.
怎么了?你看到什么?
What was it?What did you see?
我看到
I saw...
我自己
...myself.
不是完美的复♥制♥
Not a perfect replica.
各个部位都有点 怪异
Everything was sort of... off.
骨瘦如柴 面无血色
And it was longer, leaner.
不可能
That's not possible.
窥探者是古老物种
The Watchers are a very ancient species,
异闻传说中的怪物
the things of legend and lore.
它们有许多名称
They go by many names...
窃灵
Changelings.
翼人
The Winged People.
仙子
Fairies.
“仙子”?
Fairies?
对 所以它们会窥探我们
Yes. This is why they watch us.
它们在研究我们
They're studying us
为了成为我们
so that they can become us.
我们是它们的玩物 缪思
We are their playthings, their muses.
因此它们绝不会让我们离开
And that is why they will never let us leave.
约翰?
John?
对不起 老公
I'm so sorry, honey.
我正在读什么书?
What book am I reading?
是它们吗?
Is that one of them?
很狡猾的怪兽吧?
Tricky beasts, aren't they?
噩梦 我们都会做噩梦
Nightmares. We all get them here.
过来跟我们睡
Come sleep by us.
晚安 今晚为各位准备了精彩节目
Good evening.What a show we have for you tonight.
我们都拭目以待
Yeah. We're all on the edge of our seats.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
它们要进来了
They're going to get in.
门会撑不住
The door isn't going to hold.
千万别死
Try not to die.
她自带光芒 一种野性美
Like, she's just got that look about her,that kind of like, feral almost,
那是什么?
look.What's that?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
小心
Be careful!
下面有东西 有人看过这玩意吗?
There's something underneath.Has anyone seen this before?
没看过
No!
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
它们快打破玻璃了
They're going to break the glass.
想活命 就要拼命跑
If you care for your life,you're going to have to run.
我不该在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
我会逃出去的
I'm the one that's getting out.
是一道门
It's a door!
快打开 等等
Open it. Wait! Wait!
我要下去了
I'm going down.
帮我把鸟拿来
Hand me my bird.
下面竟然一直有间密室
This was underneath us the entire time!
看看 还有一堆食物
Look at all of this food!
我们不必猎食都能活个几年
We can live like this for years. No more hunting.
看来有人在研究它们
It looks like someone was studying them.
原来你不是无所不知 玛德琳
I guess you didn't know everything, Madeline.
(正在开机)
能收到信♥号♥♥吗?
Can you get a signal?
应该不行
I don't think so.
(无法连接网路)
(影像日志)
(第1-100天)
(第1天)
罗伊基马丁教授
Professor Rory Kilmartin.
2009年9月24日
24th of September, 2009.
是他 教授
It's him. The Professor.
今天开启了我最伟大不凡的成就
Today marks the beginning of my greatest, most singular achievement.
我在它们栖息地中心的坚固堡垒里
My impenetrable fortress,here in the center of their habitat.
我取名为“仙境”
I call it, "Wonderland."
它们每晚来看我 不出所料
They come and see me every night as I thought they would.
它们站在玻璃外窥探
They just stand there at the glass, watching.
静止不动
Completely still.
仿佛无法自拔
It's almost as if they can't help themselves.
它们为我着迷
They are fascinated with me.
早上9点
电影精选列表