她是谁?她是哪来的?
Who is she?Where did she come from?
好可怜的鸟
The poor bird.
谁会带鸟来这种地方?
Who would bring a bird into a place like this?
注意礼貌 你们两个
Mind your manners, both of you.
怎么回事?这是什么地方?
What is happening?What is this place?
我们称这里是“鸡笼”
We call it the Coop.
你们是谁?
Who are you?
我是玛德琳
My name is Madeline.
她是奇拉 他是丹尼尔
The girl is Ciara, and the boy is Daniel.
我们跟你一样 迷路了
We're just like you. Lost.
你呢?
And you?
什么?你是谁?
What?Who are you?
米娜 幸会 米娜
Mina.Pleasure to meet you, Mina.
我不想吓你 但时间不多了
I don't mean to scare you, but we haven't much time.
让它们等可不妙
It's not wise to keep them waiting.
奇拉 陪着米娜 让她冷静
Ciara, will you stand by Mina?Keep her calm?
它们会对新人很感兴趣
They'll be very interested in someone new.
等等
Wait. Wait.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
别担心 我们会一起站着
Not to worry. We'll stand together.
静止不动
Just stay very still.
一切会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
就位 各位
Places, everyone.
我不懂 有人会来吗?
I don't understand. Is someone coming here?
我们称它们是“窥探者”
We call them the Watchers.
它们来了
They're coming.
米娜 你一定感到很害怕
Mina, I know you must be feeling very afraid,
但你大可放心
but I want you to know that you'll be all right.
你今晚会活下来
You will survive this night.
窥探者不能进来 它们只想看看你
The Watchers cannot come in. They just want to look at you.
它们在对面?
They're out there?
对 它们在镜子后方
Yes, they are. It's a window on the other side.
它们每晚日落后会来
They come every night just after sunset.
它们在日出前会一直观看我们
And they watch us until the sun rises again.
刚开始很怪 但你会慢慢习惯的
It's strange at first, but you'll get used to it in time.
它们来了
They're here.
米娜
Mina.
米娜 向前一步
Mina, take a step forward.
去吧 别怕
Go ahead. It's all right.
怎么了?它们在干嘛?
What is that?What are they doing?
鼓掌
Applause.
迎接你 米娜
For you, Mina.
欢迎你出场
A welcome to the show.
我们要走了 达尔文
We're leaving, Darwin.
你要去哪?
Where're you going?
回家
Home.
你出不去的
You won't make it.
我不能留下
I can't stay here.
抱歉 祝好运了
I'm sorry. Good luck.
让她走吧
Let her go.
那些人疯了
Those people are crazy.
千万别死
Try not to die.
我会找到车子
I'll find the car.
把车子发动 很快就会到家
We'll get it to work and we'll be home before you know it.
米娜
Mina.
你为何干这种事?
Why did you do that?
不是只有你想逃走
You're not the first to have tried getting out.
我们都曾经试过 但都失败了
We've all tried, and failed, at one time or another.
跟我来
Come with me.
这座森林据说会引起幻觉
The forest has been known to cause hallucinations.
一不小心就会被逼疯
If you're not careful, it can drive you mad.
我们在树林里是猎物
While in these woods, we are prey.
保持警觉 就能学习驾驭这里
But if you open your eyes, you can learn to master this place.
这些是地标
They're landmarks,
以正圆形分布在整个森林中
positioned all across the forest in a nearly perfect circle.
每个都距离鸡笼半天的路程
Each is about a half day's journey from the Coop.
(临界点44号♥)
待在范围内 就可能在傍晚前返回
If you stay within the boundary,there's hope of returning by nightfall.
要是选择越过这条线
But if you choose to step over this line...
就回不来了
There's no turning back.
是谁设下路标的?
Who built them?
丹尼尔和奇拉昵称他“教授”
Daniel and Ciara call him "The Professor."
来吧 米娜
Come along, Mina.
过中午了
The sun is passing its peak.
过来
Come.
晚安
Good evening.
今晚为各位准备了精彩节目
What a show we have for you tonight.
新人米娜再度加入我们
The stranger, Mina, joins us again.
我们都很期待她会表演什么
We're all just buzzing to see what she'll do.
她会吃晚餐吗?
Will she eat her dinner?
还是她会像昨晚拒食?
Or will she refuse her plate like last night?
她睡觉时会打呼吗?
Will she snore as she sleeps?
她会起来去桶子里撒尿几次?
And how many times will she get up to piss in the bucket?
我们都拭目以待
Yeah. We're all on the edge of our seats.
好棒棒 开演
Right, then. Let's begin.
我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do?
你表现自然 它们就会满意
Just be yourself. That's all they want.
它们喜欢我跳舞
They like it when I dance.
12位帅哥美女困在一间屋子里
Twelve hot strangers,trapped in a house.
全世界都在观看他们的一举一动
The world will be watching their every move.
谁会找到真爱?谁会出线?
Who will find love?Who will make it out?
这一季《爱的巢穴》
On this season of Lair of Love.
嗨
Hi!
(爱的巢穴 第3季)
我名叫乔琪亚 乔琪亚
My name is Georgia. Georgia.
幸会 欢迎
Nice to meet you. Welcome.
(RK教授所有)
香槟在哪?
Where's the champers, eh?
我名叫乔琪亚 乔琪亚?
My name's Georgia. Georgia?
幸会
Nice to meet you.
10小时2分钟的日光
Ten hours and two minutes of sunlight.
愿天黑前再度相会
May we meet again before dark.
你能跟我来
You can come with me.
不用怕我
I won't bite.
夏枯草
Prunella vulgaris.
夏枯草
Vulgaris.
我会用来做药膏 能止痛
I make a paste from them. For pain relief.
丹尼尔会偏头痛
Daniel gets splitting headaches.
他很可爱 只是需要人照顾
He's a sweet boy. He just needs someone to take care of him.
说来好玩 约翰老是以为丹尼迷恋我
It's funny.John always figured that Danny might fancy me.
我要他别耍笨了
Told him he was being silly.
对了 约翰是我老公
John's my husband, by the way.
我们一起来到这座森林
We came to the forest together.
他超帅的
He's very handsome.
你见到他就知道了
You'll see when you meet him.
他在哪?他在6天前离开
Where is he?He left six days ago.
我起初以为是他托你过来
At first I thought he sent you here.
他没回来?
He hasn't come back?
还没
Not yet.
林地水苏
Stachys sylvatica.
利于消炎和止血
Good for inflammation and bleeding.
窥探者到底要我们怎样?
What do they want from us?The Watchers.
我们不太确定
We're not quite sure.
玛德琳推测看到它们会让人发疯
Madeline has a theory that just seeing one could drive a person mad.
过来 我带你看一样东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
别说出去喔
We'll keep this between us, okay?
我们不该靠近地洞
We're not supposed to go close to the burrows.
整座森林里到处都是
They're all over the forest.
像隧♥道♥系统一样在地下相连
Connected underground like a system of tunnels.
白天时窥探者都待在地下
It's where the Watchers go during the daylight hours.
有时我会来这里 提醒自己
Sometimes I like to come out here and remind myself...
只要太阳出来 什么都不必怕
电影精选列表