嘘
Shh.
芙洛拉
Flora.
芙洛拉
Flora?
你是不是也在镜子里看见昆特了
Did you see Quint in the mirror?
我知道你看见了
I know that you saw him.
你看到了 我都看见了
Yes, you did. I saw you.
昆特已经死了
Quint's dead.
你也看见了
You saw him, too.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你为什么骗我
Why are you lying to me?
你明明看见他了 我也看见他了
I saw him. I know you saw him.
我没有
I didn't see him!
说你看见了
Just tell me that you saw him!
芙洛拉 说你看
Flora, tell me you saw...
你把她弄坏了
You broke her!
-她破了 你把她弄破了 -我能
- She's broken. You broke her! - I can,
我能修好她 让我
I can fix her. Just let me...
你修不好 你把她弄坏了
No, you can't! You broke her!
-我不是故意的 -你把她弄坏了
- Flora, it was an accident. - You broke her!
你修不好的
You can't fix it.
坏了就是坏了
She's broken.
就像你
Just like you.
我们走 芙洛拉
Come on, Flora.
凯特怎么疯疯的
Why is Kate crazy?
我也不知道
I don't know.
那这可真是责任重大
Well, that's a big responsibility.
约瑟小姐没说再见就走了
Miss Jessel left without saying goodbye.
-是昆特 -我知道你在害怕什么
- It was Quint. - I know what you're afraid of.
你得管住他们 凯特
You need to take charge here, Kate.
只是来看看你还在不
Just checking you were still here.
你不是我们的妈妈 也不是我们的家人
You're not our mother, you're not our family.
别再装了
Stop pretending to be. He's been terrorizing me
他从第一天就开始吓唬我
since day one. The only person
你才是这里最吓人的
doing the terroizing round here is you.