冷静 冷静 冷静
Okay. Okay, okay.
求求了
Oh, come on.
快呀 开开啊
Come on, open.
不 操 操
No. Shit. Shit!
谢天谢地
Oh, God.
好了
Okay.
拧紧
科特•柯本的追悼会
A memorial service for Kurt Cobain
今天在西雅图举♥行♥
was held today in Seattle,
在这位音乐家被发现
two days after the musician was found
自杀而亡后的两天
dead of an apparent suicide.
这可不是保姆该穿的衣服
That's not how fancy nannies dress.
拿来吧 我穿
Come on, I'll take them.
我是私人教师
I'm a private tutor.
没错
Okay.
你起码能
Least you could do,
让我独守空闺
leaving me without a roommate.
对不起 走的这么突然
I'm sorry for the short notice.
他们要我明天就到
They-they need me tomorrow.
那你的班怎么办
What about your class?
我以为你很爱那些孩子呢
I thought you love those kids.
我是很爱他们 但是
I do, but...
是学校派我去的
the school's the one that put me up for it.
听着 我不能拒绝 好吗
Look, I couldn't say no, okay?
这女孩的父母几年前死了
A few years ago, this little girl lost her parents.
现在保姆也抛弃了她
And then now her nanny just abandoned her.
所以你为了一个七岁小孩抛弃了我
So you're ditching me for a seven-year-old.
你不懂孤儿的生活有多难
You don't know what it's like to grow up without parents.
好吧
Okay.
我热爱教学 但是
And I love teaching, but...
我想做些改变 你懂吗
I want to make a difference, you know?
所以 这些你要带吗
So, you taking those with you?
不带
No.
我还挺 期待
I think I'm kind of... looking forward
从这些事情里解脱的
to having a little break from these.
她最近说话都稀里糊涂的
She's been having a bad spell lately.
但我明天还是要去见她 跟她告个别
But I'm gonna go see her tomorrow and say goodbye.
给
Here.
你在那会照顾好自己的吧
Are you gonna be okay when you're up there?
天
My God.
我可是从25个小孩中摸爬滚打出来的
I'm going from 25 screaming kids
现在只有一个小女孩而已
to one little girl.
能有多难
How hard can it be?
请勿穿着外穿鞋入内
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你在干嘛呢
What are you working on?
要我帮你把东西
Hey, what if I help you move your stuff back
搬到画室里去吗
into the art room?
所以
So...
我今天要走了
I'm leaving today.
要去 新的地方上班
For the... the new job.
还记得吗 我跟你说过一个小女孩
You remember? I told you about that little girl,
自己一个人和管家住在一起
all alone with her housekeeper.
小女孩
Little girl?
她一个人吗
All on her own?
是
Yeah.
那这可真是责任重大
Well, that's a big responsibility.
我知道
I know.
我能应付
I can handle it.
你看起来
You look...
很不错
nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个 拿着
Here. Take this.
可以用来保暖
It'll keep you warm.
好吧
Okay.
爱你
Love you.
真的假的
This can't be real.
芙洛拉总是把玩具到处乱丢
Flora leaves her toys everywhere.
你要是在卫生间看到
Don't be surprised if you find
一条小美人鱼都不奇怪
a Little Mermaid in your toilet.
你就是凯特吧
You must be Kate.
没错 你好
Yes. Hi.
根据小说改编
《螺丝在拧紧》
亨利•詹姆斯著
跟我来
Come along.
你是格罗斯太太吗
Are you Mrs. Grose?
没错
I am.
见到你很高兴
Oh, it's so nice to meet you.
这儿只有你们两个人住吗
And it's just the two of you here?
清洁工和园丁两周来一次
Cleaners and the gardener come in every couple of weeks.
但是 没错 迈尔斯去学校的时候
But, yes, it's just me
只有我和芙洛拉
and Flora while Miles is away at school.
这是你给芙洛拉上课的地方
And this is where you'll give Flora her lessons.
你之前当过家庭教师吗
Have you ever been a live-in governess?
没有 没有 从19世纪之后就没有了
No, no, not since the 1800s.
你是在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
是 是 开玩笑而已
No, no, not a funny one.
这是我第一次当家庭教师
This is my first live-in job.
我希望你清楚自己该做什么
Well, I hope you know what you're doing.
你要教的孩子们很特别 凯特
The children are very special, Kate.
他们是真正的贵族
They're thoroughbreds.
来吧 跟我过来
Now, come along.
我在煮东西
I have something on the stove.
这里好安静
It's so quiet.
这样你迷路的时候才能听到你的声音
All the better to hear you when you get lost.
这是玩笑话吗
Is that a joke?
不是
No.
好香的味道
That smells so good.
在芙洛拉的爸爸跟她一样大的时候
I made this soup for Flora's father
我也给他做过这个汤
when he was her age.
你跟这一家人在一起这么久了啊
Oh, you've been with the family for that long?
-那真是付出了一生 -是我的荣幸
- That's quite a commitment. - It's an honor...
如此而已
...is what it is.
我可以问问她的父母怎么死的吗
And may I ask how the parents died?
他们死于一场悲惨的车祸
They died in a tragic car accident,
就在这门外
just outside the gate.
芙洛拉亲眼目睹了一切
Flora saw the whole thing.
-太可怕了 -没错
- That's awful. - Yes, it is.
对小孩子们来说也很难受
And it's hard for the children.
没错
Well,
失去了父母的人生
growing up without parents is...
在我还是芙洛拉这么大的时候
My father left
我爸爸也离开了我
when I was Flora's age,
所以
so...
是吗
Is that right?
我想见见芙洛拉
I'd love to meet Flora.
要去哪找她
Where might I find her?
她在马厩
She's down at the stables.
沿着这条路往后走就是了
Just take the path around the back.
我能拿一个吗
Uh, may I?
当然
Of course.
芙洛拉
Flora?
芙洛拉
Flora?
我是凯特
It's Kate.
来跟你打声招呼
I came to say hi.
芙洛拉
Flora?
你好啊
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你刚藏哪呢
Where were you hiding?
不告诉你
Like I'd tell.
天哪 他好像不怎么友好 是吧
Geez. He's not very friendly, is he?
他叫参孙