Can you please remember that?
迈尔斯被学校开除了
Miles was expelled.
他打了同学
He attacked another student.
他怎么
He what?
看起来有个老师发现他
Yes, apparently a teacher found him
掐着另一个男孩的脖子
with his hands around another boy's neck
把他的头使劲按进马桶里
slamming his head into the bathroom tile.
那肯定不是他
Oh, absolutely not.
他不会这样做的
No, he wouldn't do that.
但他的确做了 他很幸运
He did, and it sounds like he's very lucky
那个男孩的家人没有起诉他
that the other boy's family isn't pressing charges.
好吧凯特 其他男孩
Yes, well, other boys, Kate,
一直都嫉妒迈尔斯
have always been jealous of Miles.
-我来帮你 -不用 谢谢
- Here, let me help you. - No, thank you.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
你做你的
You do yours.
火山里的熔岩叫什么
And what's that lava that sits in the volcano called?
叫 叫岩浆
Um... it's magma.
是啊 啊啦
Mm. Yeah. Ouch.
是"哎哟" 辣妹
It is "ouch." Super hot.
芙洛拉
Flora?
怎么了
Yeah?
迈尔斯经常惹麻烦吗
Does Miles get in trouble a lot?
迈尔斯是最棒的
Miles is the best.
别敲了
Stop it!
谢谢
Thank you.
芙洛拉 继续学习
Flora, back to work.
迈尔斯
Miles?
你不会敲门吗
Don't you know how to knock?
你有朋友在这吗
Do you have a friend in here?
你想干什么
What do you want?
对不起 我觉得我刚看到有人
Sorry. I thought I saw someone...
进来了
come in here.
这里没有别人
There's no one in here.
只有你和我
It's just you and me.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我们
I think we...
一开始就有点误会
got off on the wrong foot.
你是新来的
You're new.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
这很有趣
It's interesting.
只是她有点
Yeah, she's just...
这里有两个孩子
Well, there's two of them.
我还以为只有那个小女孩
Oh. I thought it was just the little girl.
我也是 但是哥哥从寄宿学校回来了
So did I, but the brother is back from boarding school,
而且我觉得他讨厌我
and I think he hates me.
我知道 这听起来
I knew it sounded
棒极了
too good to be true.
还高兴去那吗
Still happy you went?
当然
Oh, yeah.
真遗憾 仍然高兴
Sorry. It's great.
那就专注于积极的一面
So focus on the positives.
别让那些孩子激怒你
Don't let this kid get under your skin.
正在努力
Working on it.
给我讲讲那座房♥子吧
Tell me about the house now.
那里有 就是 那种吓人的盔甲
Are there, like, creepy suits of armor
被挖掉眼睛的油画
or paintings with eyes cut out?
或者有暗室的地下室吗
Or a crypt in the basement?
有
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
凯特
Kate?
你没在听我说话
You're not listening to me.
不 我在听
No, I am listening.
救命
Help!
你还记得坦纳吗
So, remember that guy Tanner?
几周前的14号♥我们在酒吧碰见的
We went to that bar on 14th a few weeks ago.
他终于回我电♥话♥了
Well, he finally called me back,
但 但我现在觉得这很不值
but, but now I don't even think it's worth it, so, um...
天啊 我得挂了
Oh, my God. I got to go.
不
No!
骗到你了 骗到你了
We got you. We got you.
什么
What?
你俩立马回房♥子里去
Both of you in the house now!
你究竟怎么了
What on earth happened to you?
问贵族们吧
Ask the thoroughbreds.
什么
What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
刚才你身上有只蜘蛛
There was a spider on you.
它正往你脸上爬呢
It was crawling up towards your face.
我关上门是希望你进来时敲门
When my door is closed, I'd like you to knock.
你开着灯
Your light was on.
我以为你醒着
I thought you'd be awake.
你怕黑吗
You're scared of the dark?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你对我印象不好吧
I haven't made the best impression, have I?
说实话 是的
To be honest, you haven't.
迈尔斯
Miles.
在学校发生什么了
What happened at school?
你为什么伤害那个男孩
Why did you hurt that boy?
他烧掉了
He burned...
父亲寄给我的所有照片
every one of the pictures my father sent me.
我想父亲
I miss him.
你得上♥床♥睡觉了
You need to go to bed.
我明天还可以给你上骑术课吗
Can I still give you your riding lesson tomorrow?
当然
Sure.
头抬起来 大腿夹着马身
Head up. Thighs against the horse.
坐在马鞍的中♥央♥
Sit in the center of the saddle.
你的平衡感会更好
You'll get better balance.
认真骑 拇指在缰绳上
Ride harder. Put your thumb on the top of your reins,
小指在下
and your pinkie on the bottom.
-别让她得意 -我没有
- Don't let her get the bit. - Okay, I'm not.
勒住她
Rein her in hard.
干得好
Well done.
你没必要一直抽她
You didn't have to keep whipping her.
不 有必要
Yes, I did.
你想学 昆特就是这么教我的
You wanted to learn. That's how Quint taught me.
马很强壮
It's a strong animal.
如果你不显露你的力量
If you don't exert power over it,
你就永远没有控制权
then you'll never gain control.
你骑马的样子很美
You look good up there.
迈尔斯
Miles.
我好无聊 现在可以做点别的了吗
I'm bored. Can we do something else now?
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
我们可以带凯特去看锦鲤池吗
Can we show Kate the koi pond?
那是芙洛拉在花♥园♥里最喜欢的地方
It's Flora's favorite part of the garden.
我们去看看吧
Let's check it out.
看
Look.
那条鲤鱼好像撞到墙上了
That koi is, like, bumping into the wall.
就是 咔得一下
Like, ga-dah.
好的
Okay.
她在想尽办法逃跑
She's trying to make her great escape.
或许她想做一条会飞的鱼
Maybe she wants to be a flying fish.
在那块石头前许愿
Make a wish upon the rock.
我许愿
I wish this...
25年
25 years.
如果你活了
What if you lived
比如 100年呢
to be, like, a hundred?
♪ 啊 ♪
♪ Ah! ♪
真漂亮
This is so pretty.
-迈尔斯 -他抓了一条鱼
- Miles! - He's got a fish!
停下