His name's Samson.
他总是脾气很暴躁
He's grumpy all the time.
芙洛拉
Flora?
只让迈尔斯骑他
He only lets Miles ride him.
那这是谁啊
And who's this?
她叫黛利拉
This is Delilah.
她之前是我妈妈的马
She was my mother's horse.
如果你想的话可以拍拍她的鼻子
You can pet her on the nose if you want.
轻一点就好了
Just be gentle, okay?
她想要你的苹果
She wants your apple.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
她是我最爱的马
She is my favorite horse.
你知道苹果里有氰化物吗
Did you know that apples have cyanide in them?
苹果籽是有毒的
And the seeds are poisonous.
不 我不知道
No, I did not know that.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know that?
她告诉我的
She told me.
费利西蒂•佩珀康•沃琪博士
Dr. Felicity Peppercorn Clock Watch.
很高兴见到你 费莉西蒂
Oh. Nice to meet you, Felicity.
名字很好听
That's quite a name.
她是个兽医
She's a veterinarian.
你想做个兽医吗
Is that what you want to be?
也可能是厨师
Or maybe a chef.
可以都做
You could be both.
那我就得做个素食主义者
I would have to be a vegetarian.
为什么
Why is that?
我总不能一边救动物 一边吃掉他们吧
I can't save animals, then eat them.
确实是
Very true.
来吧
Come on.
等等我
Hold on.
这个迷宫非常复杂
This maze is very complicated.
是的 还很大
Yeah. It's so big.
你得记住来时的路
You need to know your way around,
不然就会走丢
or you'll get lost.
有一次 我迷路了
One time, I couldn't find my way out,
差点就饿死在这
and I almost starved to death.
什么
What?
你的朋友肯定很喜欢这
Geez, your friends must love it here.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
你没有朋友吗
You have no friends?
没有
Nope.
那你现在大概有一个了
Well, you might have one now.
-可能吧 -可能吗
- Maybe. - Maybe?
好吧 我会努力的
Okay. I'll work for it.
所以 你是九年级还是十年级
Okay. So, what, you're in ninth grade? Tenth?
-二年级 -二年级吗
- Second. - Second?
只要我想 我就可以跳级
Wow. I could've skipped a grade if I wanted.
约瑟小姐说 我是一个聪明的学生
Miss Jessel said I was an exceptional student.
等等 谁是约瑟小姐
Wait, who's Miss Jessel?
我之前的老师
My teacher before you.
她教我法语 你知道的吧
She taught me French, you know.
是吗
She did?
快点 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Come on, slowpoke.
这面镜子是80年代的
And this mirror's from the 1980s.
那是我的祖祖祖祖姨妈 路易斯安
That's my great- great-great-great-aunt Louisiana
和她的狗 奥蒂斯
and her dog Otis.
这是她弟弟死时坐的那条船
And that's the ship her brother died on.
猜猜他得了什么
Guess what he had.
他得了里脊
He had dentistry.
痢疾吗
Dysentery?
没错 我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what I said.
这是迈尔斯的房♥间
That's Miles' room.
旁边那个就是我的
And that's mine, next to it.
等等 那下面是什么
Wait, wait. What's down there?
那里是东翼
That's the east wing.
我不去房♥子的那边
I don't go in that part of the house.
为什么不
Why not?
不想
Don't wanna.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
希望你喜欢这里的寝具
I hope you like the bedding.
这是我的房♥间吗
This is my room?
对
Yep.
这些都是为我准备的吗
This is all for me?
对
Yep.
对了
Oh.
这是我曾祖母 苏菲
This is my great-grandmother Sophie.
你居然把你的曾祖母做成了玩偶
You stuffed your grandma?
当然不 傻瓜
No, silly head.
只是看着像而已
It's just supposed to look like her.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
她
Well, she's, uh...
她有点诡异 是吧
she's creepy, huh?
我觉得她很美丽
I think she's pretty.
你想看点别的东西吗
Do you want to see something else?
当然
Yeah.
瞧瞧看
Behold!
我曾祖母的缝纫室
My great-grandmother's sewing room.
小时候妈妈经常带我去买♥♥东西
My mother used to take me shopping when I was little.
但她去世之后
But after she died,
我所有的衣服都是约瑟小姐做的
Miss Jessel started making all of my clothes for me.
这件真好看
Well, that one's beautiful.
约瑟小姐在走之前没能做完
Miss Jessel never got to finish this one before she left.
这是我的生日礼物
It was for my birthday.
♪ 你好啊 ♪
♪ Hello...! ♪
♪ 我是个 ♪
♪ I am ♪
♪ 人体模型 ♪
♪ A mannequin. ♪
这是什么
What is this?
那是
Um... yeah.
迈尔斯干的
Miles did that.
我告诉过他这很幼稚
I told him it was tacky.
吓人
Yikes.
好 把这些全吃完
Now, eat it all up.
我有个想法
Oh. I have an idea.
你要不要和我出去郊游
What if you and I took a little field trip
趁明天才开课去买♥♥点冰淇凌
to go get some ice cream before class started tomorrow?
不行
Uh, no.
芙洛拉不离开这座房♥子
Flora doesn't leave the property.
她所需的一切这里都有
She has everything she needs here.
什么
What?
是不是 亲爱的
Don't you, darling?
她宁愿吃我的法式苹果派
She prefers my French apple tart,
还有奶油镶边
with a little bit of cream on the side.
而且吃苹果派不用出门
And you don't have to go anywhere for that.
对吧 亲爱的
Do you, darling?
不用
No.
你会离开我的 是不是
You're gonna leave me, aren't you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
约瑟小姐没说再见就走了
Miss Jessel left without saying goodbye.
而且她现在不愿意再跟我说话了
And now she won't talk to me anymore.
你知道吗
You know,
有些人很难和别人告别
some people have a really hard time saying goodbye.
我相信她告别的方式
But I bet she did it the way
对你们彼此都是最好的
she thought would be best for both of you.
对我来说并不好
Well, it's not easy for me.
我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's get you to bed.
好
Okay.
盖好了吗
Tucked in?
-我喜欢你 -我也喜欢你
- I like you - I like you.
我不会走的
And I'm not going anywhere.
发誓吗
Promise, promise?
心划十字 以死起誓