Cross my heart and hope to die.
违反就细针插眼吗
Stick a needle in your eye?
不了 不
Mm. No. No, no.
那个就不用了
Maybe not that part.
好了
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
你真吓人
You are terrifying.
太诡异了
So weird.
上帝啊
God.
嘘 停
Shh... stop.
过来 彼得
Come here. Peter.
你在这干什么 你怎么进来的
What are you doing in here? How did you get here?
你现在必须离开
I said you need to leave now.
你会把孩子们吵醒的
You're gonna wake the children.
孩子们都睡了
The children are asleep.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
没人需要知道
No one needs to know.
停下吧
Please stop.
闭上你的眼睛
Keep your eyes closed.
在这里
In here.
跟我一起到床上来吧
Just get in bed with me.
不 彼得
No, Peter.
停下 你吓到我了
Stop, you're scaring me.
你弄伤我了
You're hurting me.
你最好离开
You better go.
最后一吻
Last kiss.
停下
Stop it.
求你走开 让我自己待着
Please go. Leave me alone.
我哪也不去 你伤到我了
I'm not going anywhere. You're hurting me.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫迈尔斯 我住在这
I'm Miles. I live here.
我的意思是
I mean, um...
你怎么回来了
uh, what are you doing home?
你不该在这
You shouldn't be in here.
我知道
I... I know.
我听 听到有动静
I thought I... heard something.
你应该去睡觉
You should go to bed.
"星期一 六月六日
"Monday, March 6.
"芙洛拉在州首府测验里拿了100分
"Flora got 100% on her state capitals quiz.
我真为她骄傲"
I am so proud of her."
"法语图书馆术语"
"French library terms."
"今天她读了法语文章 她很优秀"
"Reading in French today. Elle excelle."
"科学课 生态圈""识字卡片练习"
"Science: ecosystems..." "Flash card practice."
"她还给我画了一张长颈鹿和大象
"She also drew me a picture of kangaroos and elephants hopping
在森林里穿行的画"
through the jungle."
"阅读课 读书与艺术"
"Reading: free reading, and art."
"太可爱了""芙洛拉只喜欢用
"Trop, trop mignonne." "Flora only wanted to paint
黑和白色画画""数学课"
in black and white." "Mathematics."
"我觉得有点奇怪""六的乘数表测验"
"Je me sens un peu bizarre." "Six times table quiz."
"迈尔斯今天失踪了"
"Miles disappeared today.
"我以为他出走了
"I thought he had run off,
"但其实是那个怪人带他去了酒吧
"but it turns out that creep took him to a bar.
他们很晚回家 都像醉汉般大笑"
They came home late, laughing like they were both drunk."
♪ 不要再问我问题 ♪
♪ Ask me no more questions ♪
♪ 我不会再向你说谎 ♪
♪ I'll tell you no more lies ♪
♪ 那个男孩在浴室里 ♪
♪ The boys are in the bathroom ♪
♪ 拉上了他们的 苍蝇在桌子里 ♪
♪ Zipping up their... flies are in the table ♪
♪ 桌子在公园里 ♪
♪ The table's in the park ♪
♪ 凯蒂女士和她的男朋友冲着他们喊 ♪
♪ Miss Katie and her boyfriend are screaming at their... ♪
♪ 苍蝇在女孩尸体里 魔鬼在公园里 ♪
♪ Flies are in the dead girl, the devil's in the park ♪
♪ 凯蒂女士和她的男朋友在黑暗里喊 ♪
♪ Miss Katie and her boyfriend are screaming in the dark ♪
♪ 黑暗 黑暗 黑暗 黑暗 ♪
♪ Dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark. ♪
凯特 来见见迈尔斯
Kate, come meet Miles.
我们见过了
We met.
我很抱歉昨晚 我 我不是
I'm really sorry about last night. Uh, I didn't...
我不是故意那么粗鲁的
I didn't mean to be rude or anything.
如果我吓到你了 很抱歉
Sorry if I scared you.
没事
Oh, it's fine.
好
Cool.
看起来你昨晚过得很艰难
So, seems like you had a rough night.
你有梦游症 像芙洛拉那样
You're a sleepwalker, like Flora.
-我才不梦游呢 -你怎么会知道 傻瓜
- I don't sleepwalk. - How would you know, silly?
你那时候睡着了啊
You're asleep the whole time.
我就是知道
I just know.
-这个毛衣挺好看 -谢谢
- That's a cool sweater. - Thanks.
你不应该穿这个的
You shouldn't be wearing that.
他给我的
He wanted me to have it.
-你的父亲吗 -是昆特的
- Was it your dad's? - It was Quint's.
-昆特是谁 -他是马术教练
- Who's Quint? - He was the riding instructor.
他以前管理整个庄园
He managed the estate.
他是最棒的
He was the best.
他现在不在这了吗
Oh, and he's not here anymore?
他死了
He died.
每个人都会死 迈尔斯
Everyone dies, Miles.
你会骑马吗
So, do you ride horses?
我在夏令营骑过几次
Oh. Uh, well, I rode a couple times at summer camp.
其实没有 我只是待在马背上
But that's a lie. I just stayed on the horse.
-如果你想的话 我可以教你 -是吗
- I can teach you if you want. - Yeah?
我的意思是 如果你应付得来的话
I mean, if you can handle it.
这是个挑战吗
Oh, is that a challenge?
对
Yeah.
我觉得我应付得来
Uh, no, I think I can handle it.
对 我
Yeah, I'm a...
-我学的很快 -凯特
- I'm a quick learner. - Kate!
迈尔斯学校的校长来电♥话♥了
It's the headmaster at Miles' school.
他想跟我们的监护人谈谈
He would like to speak with the person in charge of us.
好 你去吧
Yes, fine.
这个电♥话♥最好接下
Better take that.
你好 我是凯特
Hello. This is Kate.
芙洛拉小姐你忘记吃早餐了吗
So, Miss Flora, are you forgetting your breakfast?
-我 -是吗
- Uh, i... - Yes?
我来为你切好
Well, let me cut it up for you.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你通知我们
Um, thank you for letting us know.
所以 那个老
So, what did old,
脆弱的老东西有什么事
uh, fragile Farty want?
他
He, um...
他给我列了一些你的作业
He gave me a list of some of your schoolwork
让你在家做完
to complete while you're home.
好吧
Okay.
听上去很有趣
That sounds fun.
好的
Great.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回我的房♥间
To my room.
你的盘子呢
What about your plate?
-什么 -你的盘子
- What? - Your plate.
你不准备把它放回厨房♥吗
Aren't you gonna take it to the kitchen?
难道还想让我修剪草坪吗
Want me to cut the grass, too?
不
No.
但格罗斯太太为我们准备了美味的早餐
But Mrs. Grose prepared a beautiful breakfast for us,
这样做是对她的礼貌
and it would be the polite thing to do.
可这是她的工作
That's her job, right?
-迈尔斯 -没关系迈尔斯
- Miles. - It's fine, Miles.
我去做 亲爱的
I'll do it, darling.
你先走吧
You go on ahead.
快点芙洛拉
Come on, Flora.
我们走
Let's go.
这也不是你的工作芙洛拉
It's not your job either, Flora.
他们生来就有特权 凯特
They were born into privilege, Kate.
请你记住这点