So I'm gonna get all of my bravery and all of yours
和你所有的勇气
and mix it together...
让他们流入我的指尖 好了
and get it into my fingertips. Okay.
看起来不错
Looks good.
所以让我们来看看
So let's see.
给我看看你的勇气面具
Show me your brave face.
芙洛拉 来吧
Flora, come on.
你的体内沉睡着
You've got a,
一只野兽 让我看看它的咆哮
a wild animal inside you... let me see you roar.
那真是一声巨吼
That was a huge roar.
我从没见过谁能这么快
I've never seen a brave
用好勇气面具的
face take so fast.
我们要不来测试一下
Should we test it out? Should we see
-看看能不能在水中看到自己 -好啊
- if we can see ourselves in the water? - Yeah.
你好
Hi.
我在城里给你买♥♥了点东西
Um, I-I got you something in town.
这是个
It's, um...
这是张很棒的专辑
This... it's just this great album.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 我知道
So, I know how close
你和昆特关系有多好
you and Quint were.
是的 他是我的朋友
Yeah. He was my friend.
是啊
Yeah.
这一定不好受吧
That must've been really tough.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不是很想
Not really.
你知道吗 在我像你这么大的时候
Well, you know, something kind of similar
也遇到过差不多的事
happened to me when I was your age,
我当时真希望能有个人聊聊
and I'd wished I had someone to talk to.
好的
Okay.
听着 我不是想取代昆特
Look, I'm not trying to replace Quint.
你能停下来吗
Can you stop?
迈尔斯
Miles.
请你停下好吗
Can you please stop?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你回来了
Oh, you're back.
我以为我们又吓跑了一个
I thought we'd lost another one.
迈尔斯是约瑟小姐离开的原因吗
Is Miles the reason Miss Jessel left?
迈尔斯吗
Miles?
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
那是为什么
Then why?
是昆特
It was Quint.
他们之间产生了点情感纠纷
There was something going on between them.
从他看她的眼神就能看出来
Could tell by the way he looked at her.
但那还不至于逃跑吧
That's not a reason to run away.
我猜他们关系崩了
Well, I gather things went south with them.
为什么
Why?
因为他是个畜生
Because he was a brute.
当孩子们的父母去世时
When the parents died,
他在这地方到处走来走去
he walked around this
好像房♥子是他的了一样
place like he owned it.
甚至还搬进了主人套房♥
Even moved himself into the master suite.
他很恶心
He was disgusting.
昆特是怎么死的
How did Quint die?
他在约瑟小姐离开的
He had an accident
几个星期后出了事故
couple of weeks after Miss Jessel left.
从马上摔了下来
Fell from his horse,
当时喝醉了
drunk.
禽兽一般地死在了泥土里
Died in the dirt like the animal that he was.
他和迈尔斯关系怎么样
How was he with Miles?
他对迈尔斯的影响很不好
Well, he was a terrible influence.
他经常带着迈尔斯
He used to take Miles
失踪好几个小时
and disappear with him for hours.
迈尔斯曾是个很可爱的孩子啊
Miles was such a sweet boy.
我见过的迈尔斯可不是个可爱的孩子
The Miles I've met is not a sweet boy.
但这也不关你事 不是吗 凯特
Well, that is really no concern of yours, is it, Kate?
那关谁事呢
Then whose concern is it?
我看是肯定不关你事
I mean, it certainly doesn't seem to be any of yours.
吃饭的时候昆特坐在我旁边
Quint sat next to me at dinner,
一股威士忌的味道
reeking of whiskey.
他会一直缠着我的
He won't leave me alone.
格罗斯太太不愿帮忙
Mrs. Grose won't do anything to help.
我睡觉都要锁着门
I have to sleep with my door locked.
昆特半夜想进来
Quint tried to come in in the middle of the night.
我现在几乎不能专心上课了
I can barely focus on my lessons now.
我感觉昆特一直盯着我
I feel Quint's eyes on me all the time.
我醒来看到一张昆特留在我床上的照片
I woke up to a photo that Quint left on my bed.
我不知道他是怎么进来的
I don't know how he got in.
我很危险
I'm not safe.
我必须离开
I have to leave.
你睡着的时候也如此性感
迈尔斯 回来
Miles, come back!
迈尔斯 说话
Miles! Talk to me!
等等
Wait!
停下来
Stop.
你弄伤我了
You're hurting me.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me. Help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
芙洛拉
Flora.
你能在桌子上画吗
Can you paint at your desk, please?
我在这里画更舒服
I paint better over here.
不 你会把颜料弄得满地板都是的
No, you're gonna get paint all over the floor.
好吧 好吧 反正我都画完了
Okay, fine. I'm finished anyways.
想看看吗
Want to see?
当然
Sure.
这是什么
What is this?
我和约瑟小姐
Me and Miss Jessel.
我们现在可以玩手电筒大战了吗
Can we play flashlight tag now?
不
No.
但你答应过的
But you promised.
是啊 凯特 你答应过的
Yeah, Kate, you promised.
你不想让芙洛拉失望 不是吗
You don't want to let Flora down, do you?
你答应过的
You promised.
你答应过的 你答应过的
You promised. You promised.
-你答应过的 你答应过的 -好吧
- You promised. You promised. You promised. - Okay.
-好好好 -你答应过的
- Okay, okay, okay, okay. - You promised.
只是
Just...
-规则是什么 -关掉所有的灯
- What are the rules? - Turn off all the lights.
你必须用这个找到我们
You have to find us with this.
如果你闪到了我们
If you flash us,
我们就死了
we're dead.
你当鬼
You're it.
用地名来倒数哦
Call out the state capitals.
不可以偷看哦
No peeking.
快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on!
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
朱诺
Juneau.
亚利桑那
Arizona.
菲尼克斯
Phoenix.
抓到你啦
Gotcha.
我死啦
I'm dead!
我死啦 我死了
I'm dead. Oh! I'm dead.
迈尔斯是不是在下边
Is Miles down there?
可能吧
Maybe.
你要和我一起去找他吗
You want to come with me to find him?
不行 我都死了
I can't. I'm dead.
迈尔斯
Miles!
好了 我不想玩了
Okay, I don't want to play anymore.
迈尔斯
Miles?
你会走棋子吗
Hmm. Can you make the moves?