-不会 -不会
- No. - No.
我都不会玩
Can I even play?
你快别 别闹了
Can you just... just stop!
别闹了
Stop it!
这不好玩
This isn't funny!
你
You...
-你 -凯特
- You! - Kate.
我的天 你这脸是怎么弄的
Oh, my God. What happened to your face?
你给我说清楚
Explain yourself.
肚子饿也不行吗
I was hungry?
我已经受够这个破游戏了
I am sick of the games!
你怎么能这么和孩子说话
Don't talk to them like that.
他从第一天就开始
He has been terrorizing me
不停地吓唬我
since day one!
别犯傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
他都和我待了快15分钟了
He's been here with me for the last 15 minutes.
你才是这里最吓人的那个
The only person doing the terrorizing round here is you.
你又要作什么妖
Now what are you doing?
做噩梦了吗
Bad dreams?
那我陪你睡吧
I'm gonna sleep with you, okay?
来呀
Come on.
你的包裹
This came for you.
是你拆开的吗
Did you open my mail?
它寄来的时候就这样
It came like that.
达拉是谁
Who is Darla?
我母亲
My mother.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
我们不能选择自己的家人
Well, we can't choose our family.
不管你母亲有什么毛病 希望没遗传给你
Whatever your mother has, let's hope it's not genetic.
你好
Yeah?
凯特
Kate...
我需要你
I need you.
妈妈
Mom?
我现在不方便
Uh, I can't talk right now.
他们要把我扔出去
They're gonna throw me out.
什么
What?
妈妈
Uh, Mom.
我看见他们了
I think I'm seeing things.
你看我寄给你的画了吗
Did you look at the drawings?
看了
Yeah.
-达拉 -妈妈
- Darla. - Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
凯特
Kate.
芙洛拉
Flora?
迈尔斯
Miles?
你这样会把孩子们吵醒的
You're gonna wake the children.
他们已经睡着了
The children are asleep.
我说了你得走了
I said you need to leave now.
放了我吧 让我走
Let me go, let me go.
不要 放手
No, stop.
停下 不要 不
Stop. No. No!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
凯特 凯特
Kate. Kate.
凯特
Kate.
是他
It was him.
是昆特
It was Quint!
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
是昆特杀了约瑟
Quint murdered Jessel.
我看见她的尸体就沉在湖底
I saw her body in the bottom of the lake.
好了别说了
You stop now.
你在说胡说八道
You stop telling tales.
你早就知道
You knew.
你早就知道是昆特杀死了约瑟
You knew Quint killed Jessel.
听着
Look.
昆特已经死了
Quint's dead.
我再说一遍
I made sure of it.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
你离他们远一点
You stay away from them.
他们很危险
They're not safe!
从一开始我就不应该招你来这
I should never have let you in here in the first place.
你什么都知道但你什么都不做
You knew. You never did anything.
我一生都在保护这个家
I've been protecting this family for a lifetime,
我不会再让你靠近他们一步
and I won't let you near them.
因为你就是个疯子 凯特
'Cause you're mad, Kate.
给我让开
Move!
芙洛拉
Flora!
芙洛拉
Oh, Flora. Oh...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我好害怕
I'm scared.
好了 还记得你那个勇气面具吧
Okay, do you still have that brave face?
戴上它给我看看 好吗
I need you to put it on, okay?
好了吗
It's good?
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我们到车上去就没事了
We just need to get to the car.
我不想死
I don't want to die!
我也不想走
I don't want to leave!
芙洛拉 回来
Flora, come back.
迈尔斯
Miles?
我们得离开这
We have to go.
我们得带着芙洛拉离开这儿
We have to get Flora out of here.
迈尔斯 听着
Hey, Miles, listen.
都是昆特
It's Quint.
我以为是我疯了 其实不是
I thought I was going crazy, but I'm not.
他真的在这
He's here.
你都知道是不是
You know that, don't you?
格罗斯太太是不是死了
Mrs. Grose is dead, isn't she?
是
Yeah.
我们得走了
We need to leave.
不
No.
我不能走
I can't.
对不起 我之前那样对你
I'm sorry. For everything.
你不走芙洛拉也不会 我们必须要离开这
Flora won't leave without you. We need to go.
我走不了
I can't.
他不会放我走的
He won't let me leave.
不久后他也会伤害芙洛拉的
How long until he hurts Flora?
跟我走 迈尔斯
Please, Miles.
迈尔斯
Miles.
走吧
Please.
快开门
Open the door!
坐好了
Okay, stay down.
勇敢点 好吗
I need you to be brave, okay?
好
Okay.
快点 开门啊
Come on. Come on, open.
开门啊 开门 开门
Come on, come on, come on. Come on!
走
Okay.
不管你母亲有什么毛病
Whatever your mother has,
希望没遗传给你
let's hope it's not genetic.
该来的躲不掉
I guess you can't escape the inevitable.
别动 我说真的
No, stop it. I'm serious.
你不该去她房♥间
You shouldn't be going into her room.
你一定要相信我
You have to trust me on this.
嘘 她来了
Shh. I can hear her.
别说话 她来了
Play it cool. She's coming.
迈尔斯 她怎么了
Miles, what's wrong with her?
她看上去吓坏了
She looks scary.
你们在这干什么呢
What are you guys doing in here?
我想走了
I want to go.
怎么了
What's wrong?