Stop!
离她远点
Get the hell off of her!
可怜的小鱼
poor, poor baby. .
迈尔斯
Miles.
你干什么
What are you doing?
让她没有痛苦地死去
Nothing should have to suffer.
那是我最喜欢的一条鱼
That was my favorite fish.
现在你看过锦鲤池了
Now you've seen the koi pond.
我喜欢这个茶话会
Ah, I love this tea party.
我也是
Me, too.
别喝我的茶
Hey, don't drink out of my cup.
很抱歉我没有给你上茶
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't give you any tea.
哦天
Oh, my...
迈尔斯
Miles.
芙洛拉
Flora.
只是来看看你还在不
Just checking you were still here.
还在
Still here.
迈尔斯在学校的东西今早送过来了
Miles' effects from his school arrived this morning.
知道了
Oh.
-格罗斯太太 -怎么了
- Mrs. Grose. - What?
你有没有听到过
Do you ever hear...?
我要抓住你了
I'm gonna get you.
你当鬼
You're it!
小家伙们 现在还很早
Guys, it's very early.
-你们停下好吗 -孩子们
- Can you stop? You guys. - Children,
听凯特的话好吗
can you listen to Kate?
请听凯特的话
Listen to Kate, please.
你得管住他们 凯特
You need to take charge here, Kate.
做噩梦了吗
Bad dreams?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
既然今天是周六 为什么不去
Since it's Saturday, why don't we go
米尔布鲁克买♥♥条新鲤鱼呢
into Millbrook and get a new koi?
怎样
Hmm?
好呀
Yeah.
我不想去
I don't want to.
别这样 会很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
你知道芙洛拉不会离开这里
You know that Flora doesn't leave the property.
你不必去 亲爱的
You don't have to go, darling.
要不我问问我的特别朋友
What if I asked my special friend, huh?
我去试试吗
Want me to try?
你会保护我和芙洛拉的安全吗
Will you keep me and Flora safe?
你会吗
You will?
-还有凯特 -还有凯特的安全
- And Kate, too? - And Kate, too?
是吗
Really?
他说我们没什么可担心的
He says you have nothing to worry about.
好的 去拿你们的外套吧
Okay. So, go get your coat.
干得好迈尔斯
Good job, Miles.
他还觉得你的纹身很性感
He also thinks your tattoo is sexy.
求你停车 我不想去了
Please stop. I don't want to go.
别这样 宝贝 我们马上就到大门了
Oh, no, honey. We're almost at the gate.
没事的
We'll be fine.
我不想去 停车
I don't want to go. Stop!
你在做什么
Hey. What are you doing?
-我想出去 -芙洛拉
- I want to get out. - Flora.
-在你座位上坐好 -停车
- Stay in your seat. - Stop the car.
不行 系好安全带
No, leave your seat belt on.
-坐下 芙洛拉 -迈尔斯 让她停下
- Sit down, Flora. - Miles, tell her
停下来不然我就死定了
to stop or I'm gonna die.
-停车 -迈尔斯 我不想死
- Stop the car. - Miles, I don't want to die.
停车 否则我他妈的杀了你
Stop the car or I'll fucking kill you!
我叫你停下来
I told you to stop.
等等芙洛拉
Hey. Flora.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
别吧
Oh, come on.
我知道你害怕什么
I know what you're afraid of.
开着灯保护不了你
Keeping the lights on won't keep you safe.
芙洛拉
Flora?
芙洛拉
Flora?
别骚扰她了
Leave her alone.
芙洛拉 你能看着我吗
Flora, can you look at me?
她不想和你说话
She doesn't want to talk to you.
你把她吓坏了
You terrified her.
话说回来他们是在哪招的你
Where'd they find you, anyways?
你该把嘴放干净点了
You know, you need to stop talking to me like that.
你不是我们的妈妈 也不是我们的家人
You're not our mother, you're not our family.
别再装了
Stop pretending to be.
我
I...
我要走了
I'm leaving.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧 和其他人一样离开吧
Just leave. Leave like everyone else.
罗丝的助手 有什么能为您效劳吗
This is Rose's assistant. How may I help you?
你好 罗丝
Hi, Rose.
你好啊 凯特
Hey, Kate.
-你还好吧 -还好 还好
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我很好 -你怎么样
- I'm great. - Um, how are you?
很高兴能听到你的声音
It's so nice to hear your voice.
出什么事了吗
Uh-oh. What's wrong?
其实
Actually, it's, um,
我这边情况有点困难
it's a little tough here.
那个男孩不知道为啥恨我
The... the boy hates my guts for some reason,
女孩也不和我说话 所以
and the little girl isn't speaking to me, so...
我觉得
I'd like to think
我也没做错什么啊 但是可能真的有吧
it's nothing that I'm doing, but... maybe it is.
或许他们只是不喜欢我
Or maybe they just don't want me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的很为难
It's really, um, hard here.
我觉得
I think, uh...
我觉得我不能留下来了
I think maybe I can't stay.
那就不留啊 拍屁♥股♥走人
Then don't. Bail.
他们可以找别人 我也可以
They can find someone else and I can have
把我室友要回来了
my roommate back.
不
No.
不行
I can't.
我答应过芙洛拉的
I made Flora a promise.
我还发了死誓
And I crossed my heart and hoped to die.
你好啊
Hi.
我能坐这吗
Can I sit?
这下好多了
That's better.
芙洛拉
Hey, Flora.
很抱歉没有在你第一次叫我时停车
I'm sorry that I didn't stop when you first asked me.
被忽视真的很难受
It's really not nice not to be listened to.
你听说过勇气面具吗
Have you ever heard of a brave face?
我现在正戴着呢
I'm actually wearing mine right now.
你能看见吗
Can you see it?
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
很好
That's good.
因为它是隐形的
Because it's invisible.
所以如果你能看到 就说明它坏了
So if you saw something, it would mean it was broken.
我妈妈教我做的
My mom showed me how to make one,
如果你愿意 我可以帮你也做一个
so I can do it for you if you want.
我其实从比你还小的年纪开始
I've actually been wearing mine
就一直戴着了
since I was way younger than you.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
如何 你想试试吗
What do you think? Should we try?
我只需要
I just have to...
先给你做个快速的面部扫描 好吗
do a quick scan of your face to make it first, okay?
吹一下
Blow.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
这个真不错
Oh, that's a good one.
-是啊 -真的 你底子真好
- Yeah. - That's really... you got a good face for it. Yeah.
所以我会融合我所有的勇气